Are you an alpha male?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Are you an alpha male?

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 am

None of the above. If I think I'm right, I'll say. If I *know* beyond all reasonable doubt that I am right, but others won't listen, I get quite wound up usually. I basically do my own thing, but take as little shit from others as possible.

It's becoming a bit of a problem TBH. :???:
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:55 am

I'm a beta. Have been all my life. Although sometimes I have my moments. The way I see it, if you're an alpha in the group, say something worthwhile unless you look like an attention grabbing fool..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby south carmain » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:13 am

I'm not alpha or beta, I'm just weird :dunno:

south carmain has received a thanks from: Bluecast
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby TEEPO™ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:47 am

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: None of the above. If I think I'm right, I'll say. If I *know* beyond all reasonable doubt that I am right, but others won't listen, I get quite wound up usually. I basically do my own thing, but take as little shit from others as possible.

It's becoming a bit of a problem TBH. :???:

You have alpha characteristics. Like that time you picked up that milf in the pub, went to her house and had anal sex with her that very night. Then you watched her TV while she slept and left the house before she woke up. And you didn't turn off the TV before leaving.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 pm

I think the people who are so offended by this topic have more of a problem then those that are saying they're an alpha male.

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: QWERTY
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:06 pm

I'm just me

Who Really Cares? has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Stocke » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:09 pm

I'm so alpha I've managed to go full circle and become an omega male.
It's not great.
Stocke
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby QWERTY » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Riku Rose wrote: I think the people who are so offended by this topic have more of a problem then those that are saying they're an alpha male.

Yeah man. Mue 26 and his little bum boy Let's Get Sweaty took massive offence because they're ashamed of their beta status. Only betas spend their time on Twitter campaigns hashtagging Yu Suzuki in the ridiculous hope that it'll kick into gear the continuation of a gaming series that is evidently dead.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby mue 26 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:58 pm

lol I didn't take offense, I just dropped the cold fact on you that your not Alpha. It's evident from your reply to me that you were the one who took offence. You mad, ho.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby QWERTY » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:03 pm

mue 26 wrote: lol I didn't take offense, I just dropped the cold fact on you that your not Alpha. It's evident from your reply that to me that you were the one who took offence. You mad, ho.

Nah not at all bruv. While you were cry wanking into a sock last night I was out at a party blessing other people with my alpha styles. You don't offend me at all. I just find your posts pitiful. As an alpha male though, I can rise above your obvious attempts at baiting me into an argument. I don't need to argue my superiority over you. It's there for everyone to see.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:05 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:
Riku Rose wrote: I think the people who are so offended by this topic have more of a problem then those that are saying they're an alpha male.

Yeah man. Mue 26 and his little bum boy Let's Get Sweaty took massive offence because they're ashamed of their beta status. Only betas spend their time on Twitter campaigns hashtagging Yu Suzuki in the ridiculous hope that it'll kick into gear the continuation of a gaming series that is evidently dead.

I'm not offended in the slightest. Even less so by this laziest trolling effort I've ever seen. Sorry if you were hoping for raging indignance, but you'll have to work harder for your jollies bruv.
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: truant

Postby QWERTY » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Let's Get Sweaty wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:

I'm not offended in the slightest. Even less so by this laziest trolling effort I've ever seen. Sorry if you were hoping for raging indignance, but you'll have to work harder for your jollies bruv.

You evidently are offended though. You're the one stating that I'm trolling, but I'm not. Only someone who has taken offence to what was posted would outright label it as "trolling". I can't help it that you're envious of me.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:13 pm

If what you'd said was on topic then you'd maybe have a point. Instead, you're evidently clutching at straws for the sake of provoking a reaction. Which, by my definition at least, is trolling.

Just not very good trolling.
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:40 pm

^ If he was not that good at trolling then you would not keep responding to him.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Damned if you do, damned if you don't... But you're right, I shouldn't be wasting time in here, those LOLcats aren't gonna post themselves.

Let's Get Sweaty has received a thanks from: mue 26
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic