America has a sick obsession with guns.

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: America has a sick obsession with guns.

Postby Stocke » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:13 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: More than the planet can handle my arse.

What makes you say that?
Stocke
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Bluecast » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Stocke wrote:
Ryudo wrote: Earth isn't running out of anything yet. Global warming is a hoax. So it's fine.

This may be a little off topic but i hope you're joking. I'm no environmental activist but global warming is definitely a thing and a big problem.

Nasa called bullshit on it and the earth was warm during the middle ages and we didn't have cars then. SO what was going on then? Too many donkey farts? Global Warming is a total farce and you can thank dipshit al gore.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Stocke » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:11 pm

I can find nothing anywhere that says Nasa as a collective have claimed global warming is a hoax. Have i missed something big here?
And again, I'm no expert, but isn't global warming speeding up climate change? Yes it existed in the past, and it's increasing as well as speeding up due to our huge fuel consumption.

it seems like you're blindly dismissing it for no reason.
Stocke
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby beedle » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:53 pm

dont worry guys nasa said global warming isn't real

beedle has received a thanks from: Axm
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby RyoHazuki84 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Well, back to guns. In the end, I believe it is about responsibility and people control, not the guns. Yeah, it sucks that people are killing each other with them, but people need to change themselves and stop being so damn stupid and greedy. There are places with high gun ownership rates and yet they don't wipe each other out.

As for climate change, one scientist in the 1970s believed by the year 2000, everyone would be wearing gas masks to breathe. I am not claiming it to be a hoax or a fake, but I do believe all we can do is just be careful.
RyoHazuki84
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby TEEPO™ » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:49 pm

This whole debate is always divided into three groups.

1) The gun supporters. These are the majority of hardworking, family-orientated paranoid americans such as republicans, the KKK, rednecks and gangbangers. They argue that taking away guns would endanger their constitution, increase crime, allow their government to become a dictatorship and leave their country open to invasion. All the while they want to 'shoot da terarissts!!!' and have a good old fashioned school-shooting whenever they get depressed. They like to reference places like Britain with banned guns and high crime rates. They usually play endless Call of Duty sequels.

2) The anti-guns. The minority of paranoid americans. These tend to be laid-back, peace-loving people who want to move to Canada so they can smoke weed all day. But there's also people with responsibility who want to ban guns like school teachers, gay rights activists and shady politicians who want to usher in a New World Order. They want to ban guns because it will decrease crime and let everyone carry knives instead. They like to reference places like Britain with banned guns and free healthcare. They usually play endless Call of Duty sequels.

3) The odd individual (paranoid american) who stays neutral in the debate and tries to calm everyone down while basically saying fuck all.

I have a fourth idea. Just shoot each other already, while I safely watch it all on TV, 5579 kilometres away from you all.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Thief » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:21 am

Well, the ozone layer repairs itself faster than we can destroy it... that has nothing to do with global warming though.
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Previous

Return to Off Topic