Bombs in Boston

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Bombs in Boston

Postby MiTT3NZ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:15 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:
MiTT3NZ wrote: QWERTY, I'll do you a deal. If either the US or UK have entered martial law or become a police state or owt by the time we both hit pension age, I will give you mine in it's entirety. Any single one or combination. Whatever.

However, if none of that happens, you e get a tattoo reading "I am Mittens' bitch" across your forehead, which must be proudly on display for an open casket funeral when you die.

Whaddya say?

There won't be a state pension by then so you'll have nothing to offer, rendering the whole bet null and void.

An Alpha rises to and sees off any challenge. I see no alternative wager being offered here. You been demoted to a Beta or what?
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Kenny » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:22 pm

QWERTY™ wrote: The bomb drill, same place, same day. Just as they had terror drills for 7/7 and 9/11.

Bomb squad sniffer dogs at the start and finish line of the marathon. Is this standard procedure? Yet they didn't detect anything. Bit weird.

Announcements on the tannoy before the bomb exploded asking people to remain calm. Do marathons always provoke hysterical behaviour? Several more saying "don't worry, it is just a drill".

Spotters on rooftops and much more security than usual.

Also, only 3 people were killed. So the attack caused minimal casualties with maximum exposure.

Will laws be passed in favour of greater security and less freedom? Pushing ever closer to the "Orwellian" dystopia of a totalitarian police state? Open your eyes.

Since all the facts are not known yet, theory #2:

Someone knew of the controlled explosion set to happen and used it as the perfect patsy to sneak in to orchestrate their own attack without being detected.

But whether or not it was an orchestrated False Flag attack (which i'm always dubious of), it IS important to not allow those freedom restricted laws to pass. That is something that WILL try to go through.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby QWERTY » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:22 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:
MiTT3NZ wrote: QWERTY, I'll do you a deal. If either the US or UK have entered martial law or become a police state or owt by the time we both hit pension age, I will give you mine in it's entirety. Any single one or combination. Whatever.

However, if none of that happens, you e get a tattoo reading "I am Mittens' bitch" across your forehead, which must be proudly on display for an open casket funeral when you die.

Whaddya say?

There won't be a state pension by then so you'll have nothing to offer, rendering the whole bet null and void.

An Alpha rises to and sees off any challenge. I see no alternative wager being offered here. You been demoted to a Beta or what?

Alphas don't waste their time with childish bets with Betas. This is serious shit we're on about here bro.

QWERTY has received a thanks from: Luvly KM
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Oh, you're actually being serious? Wow. Looks like we're gonna have to make this place a little more special needs-friendly.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Stocke » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:39 pm

A friend of mine is really into his conspiracy theories.
He got really annoying about them so i always try to avoid the them. Sometimes the things he says makes sense, like the occasional odd coincidence. But a lot of the time he just sounds obsessed; the government is the greatest evil out there. They're stop at nothing to control every aspect of our lives etc.

No matter what happens, we need a government to run the country. It's fine to ask questions, in fact questions NEED to be asked so that we're sure we aren't getting fed lies.

It's just the nutjobs that really piss me off. They've already decided the bombing was the work of the goverment or a politician when they have literally no evidence to base those accusations on. It's literally just happened for fucks sake.

Stocke has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Stocke
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Stocke wrote:
It's just the nutjobs that really piss me off. They've already decided the bombing was the work of the goverment or a politician when they have literally no evidence to base those accusations on. It's literally just happened for fucks sake.

Alex Jones comes to mind.His twitter is just mind blowing.

Samanosuke Akechi has received a thanks from: Axm
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Steenkoud » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:13 pm

I bet North Koreans did it :agrue:
Steenkoud
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Tuffty » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:33 pm

North Korea? Al-Qaeda? At this point, it is as every good a chance of it being some fat, lonely nutjob, still smarting at a black president, legal homosexuals and stricter gun control, signalling the start of his one man "New American Revolution" on Patriots Day in Boston.

Awful news, to hurt innocent people on such a scale, with the intent to kill, is just beyond comprehension. It's also equally awful to think that the same thing happens in Iraq/Afghanistan on an almost weekly basis.

Tuffty has received 2 thanks from: Bambi, St. Elmo's Fire
Tuffty
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Sonikku » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Bambi wrote: Image

That's all well and good. I wonder of how much consolation though that all is to the family now without their 8 year old. :-k
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Bambi » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Sonikku wrote:
Bambi wrote: Image

That's all well and good. I wonder of how much consolation though that all is to the family now without their 8 year old. :-k

What?
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Where's that Debbie Downer pic?
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby Bluecast » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:03 pm

More pics. One pic is very graphic and heeds warning. It's one mans leg shredded as a man in a cowboy hat saved the mans life by holding his artery with his bare hands.

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013 ... ng/100495/
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby TEEPO™ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:13 pm

In the mean time...

Bombings in Iraq leave 33 dead and 160 injured:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeas ... 63175.html

Air strikes kill 25 in Syria:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22142870

Earthquake in leaves 27 casualties in Iran and 30 dead in Pakistan:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22168202

At least 16 dead due a collapsing gold mine in Ghana:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/20 ... 42116.html

All this publicity and commiserations for 3 deaths. But none of you give a shit when hundreds of people are dying in other countries. Fair enough if it was another 9/11, but it's nothing compared to what's going on in the rest of the world. Of course, they're just a bunch of brown people to you.

I'm sure I'm going to get many over-sensitive americans bitching at me for making this post, but it's the truth. So by all means, continue milking the sympathy for as long as you can.

TEEPO™ has received a thanks from: Luvly KM
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Bluecast » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:27 pm

TEEPO™ wrote: In the mean time...

Bombings in Iraq leave 33 dead and 160 injured:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeas ... 63175.html

Air strikes kill 25 in Syria:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22142870

Earthquake in leaves 27 casualties in Iran and 30 dead in Pakistan:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22168202

At least 16 dead due a collapsing gold mine in Ghana:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/20 ... 42116.html

All this publicity and commiserations for 3 deaths. But none of you give a shit when hundreds of people are dying in other countries. Fair enough if it was another 9/11, but it's nothing compared to what's going on in the rest of the world. Of course, they're just a bunch of brown people to you.

I'm sure I'm going to get many over-sensitive americans bitching at me for making this post, but it's the truth. So by all means, continue milking the sympathy for as long as you can.

Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic