Bombs in Boston

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Bombs in Boston

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:54 pm

^ :lol:

I remember in the Pine Barrens episode of The Sopranos that was used, in the same context (Chechnyans confused with Czechoslovakians), but as a bit of light amusement!
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Master Kyodai » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 pm

On the news i read that they probably did it out of "religious" motivation? What bullshit religion tells you to kill innocent people? What a bad joke... I'll never understand such lunatics...
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby south carmain » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Master Kyodai wrote: On the news i read that they probably did it out of "religious" motivation? What bullshit religion tells you to kill innocent people? What a bad joke... I'll never understand such lunatics...

their uncle said they did it because they failed to be accepted in America, I guess if the truth their motives are closer to the bullied kid who shoots up his school rather than the religious nutjob
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby QWERTY » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:09 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:Will laws be passed in favour of greater security and less freedom? Pushing ever closer to the "Orwellian" dystopia of a totalitarian police state? Open your eyes.

Looks like what they're aiming for. Pin it on a previously unknown quantity as all other terrorist cells will flat out deny responsibility. This Boston on lock-down situation is looking highly dubious indeed.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Bambi » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:33 pm

south carmain wrote:closer to the bullied kid who shoots up his school rather than the religious nutjob

10 years later, the real story behind Columbine - USA Today article

"They weren't goths or loners.

The two teenagers who killed 13 people and themselves at suburban Denver's Columbine High School 10 years ago next week weren't in the "Trenchcoat Mafia," disaffected videogamers who wore cowboy dusters. The killings ignited a national debate over bullying, but the record now shows Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold hadn't been bullied — in fact, they had bragged in diaries about picking on freshmen and "fags."

Their rampage put schools on alert for "enemies lists" made by troubled students, but the enemies on their list had graduated from Columbine a year earlier. Contrary to early reports, Harris and Klebold weren't on antidepressant medication and didn't target jocks, blacks or Christians, police now say, citing the killers' journals and witness accounts. That story about a student being shot in the head after she said she believed in God? Never happened, the FBI says now."
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby south carmain » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:04 pm

^ I was using a general example, if I was talking about columbine I would have said so
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Bambi » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:47 pm

south carmain wrote: ^ I was using a general example, if I was talking about columbine I would have said so

Columbine was synonymous with the stereotype you referenced, it would probably be considered the quintessential example were it actually true, which it of course isn't. That's all I meant by my post.

That said, your reply has a fairly indignant tone, so for any upset or offense caused you have my sincere apology.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby south carmain » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:52 pm

I guess so, but there have been so many school shootings that there is bound to be pretty much any reason possible
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sc ... ted_States
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 45387.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Bambi » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:02 pm

south carmain wrote: I guess so, but there have been so many school shootings that there is bound to be pretty much any reason possible
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sc ... ted_States
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 45387.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre

Exactly.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby Kenny » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:16 pm

So it turns out all these conspiracy theories were derived from completely out of context, over analyzed "facts" that put the blame on innocent civilians while the "savage" people (who are of eastern-european descent) are on the run, shooting out the police, and wrecking havok.

Yeah. Sounds like a legit False flag. The government is totally behind all this 100%.

Kenny has received 3 thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire, Tuffty, TwiceFriedRice
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby south carmain » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:18 pm

^they're not Eastern European though
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby beedle » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:21 pm

I hope this puts the spotlight on Chechnya as well as international pressure on Russia.
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Tuffty » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Kenny wrote: So it turns out all these conspiracy theories were derived from completely out of context, over analyzed "facts" that put the blame on innocent civilians while the "savage" people (who are of eastern-european descent) are on the run, shooting out the police, and wrecking havok.

Yeah. Sounds like a legit False flag. The government is totally behind all this 100%.

But don't you see man?! By making it so fucking obvious that it's not a government cover up, that's what they want you to think...

Tuffty has received 3 thanks from: Kenny, Let's Get Sweaty, TwiceFriedRice
Tuffty
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Kenny » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Reports are still conflicting, but their Uncle said they identify themselves as Chechen which is recognized as the Russian Caucasus. But they are also saying they had Turkish citizenship.

So much information is just being thrown out. This has to be be the most ridiculous media circus in quite awhile.

Tuffty wrote:
Kenny wrote: So it turns out all these conspiracy theories were derived from completely out of context, over analyzed "facts" that put the blame on innocent civilians while the "savage" people (who are of eastern-european descent) are on the run, shooting out the police, and wrecking havok.

But don't you see man?! By making it so fucking obvious that it's not a government cover up, that's what they want you to think...

:-k

But of course! It may be possible they pinned all the blame on these two innocent kids cause THEY knew the only logical way to prove their innocence was to go out of their way to start a rampage, cause they realized ahead of time the government orchestrated them to be guilty no matter what. So a peaceful march to the police precinct to prove their innocence totally wouldn't work!

The government might've paid them off or held their family ransom, forcing them to attack and be the scapegoat. OF COURSE!

AND DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! WTC 7 WAS A CONTROLLED EXPLOSION!! THIS WAS ALL LEADING UP TO THIS MAN!
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic