Bombs in Boston

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Bombs in Boston

Postby Tuffty » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:45 pm

A mother in a 'defending her son' shocker. More at 11.

QWERTY™ wrote: The newsreader in that second video is a penis. "How can you explain your sons shooting and throwing explosives at police officers?". Um, complete fabrication, bro. That's what's being reported, but did it happen? Fuck no.

And you know that's a fabrication because what? You saw it first hand? Not saying that this government or any other should be trusted completely without question, but all this talk of conspiracy theory seems just a wee bit ridiculous. If Navy Seals are behind it, why would they be walking around with the logo on their clothing?. If the two are innocent, then it seems awfully strange that CCTV footage shows them dropping off the bags that contained the bombs near the marathon site. Or holding up that driver at gunpoint so they can continue to escape. Or kill that police officer. Perhaps most importantly, what does any of this achieve? Usher in a new world order? Please. Do me a favour...

First of all you have to question why a conspiracy nut like Alex Jones appears to be would be so keen to believe every conspiracy he stumbles upon (apart from him being a nut). Then you realise he's encouraging everyone to visit his site. Then you realise he makes money from it. Then you remember that highly viewed Youtube videos make a small fortune. Then you realise maybe he's not a nut after all.
Last edited by Tuffty on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tuffty has received a thanks from: Axm
Tuffty
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Bluecast » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:47 pm

^ He's just trolling hoping someone argues with him. Same as teepo. Not even worth your time

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Let's Get Sweaty
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby QWERTY » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Tuffty wrote: A mother in a 'defending her son' shocker. More at 11.

QWERTY™ wrote: The newsreader in that second video is a penis. "How can you explain your sons shooting and throwing explosives at police officers?". Um, complete fabrication, bro. That's what's being reported, but did it happen? Fuck no.

And you know that's a fabrication because what? You saw it first hand? Not saying that this government or any other should be trusted completely without question, but all this talk of conspiracy theory seems just a wee bit ridiculous. If Navy Seals are behind it, why would they be walking around with the logo on their clothing?. If the two are innocent, then it seems awfully strange that CCTV footage shows them dropping off the bags that contained the bombs near the marathon site. Or holding up that driver at gunpoint so they can continue to escape. Or kill that police officer. Perhaps most importantly, what does any of this achieve? Usher in a new world order? Give it a fucking rest.

First of all you have to question why a conspiracy nut like Alex Jones appears to be would be so keen to believe every conspiracy he stumbles upon (apart from him being a nut). Then you realise he's encouraging everyone to visit his site. Then you realise he makes money from it. Then you remember that highly viewed Youtube videos make a small fortune. Then you realise maybe he's not a nut after all.

They've become complacent. The government have outsourced Craft to do this so that there are minimal ties but they forgot that Craft are essentially knuckle-dragging Neanderthals who aren't intelligent enough to cover their tracks properly. Open your eyes.

Ryudo wrote: ^ He's just trolling hoping someone argues with him. Same as teepo. Not even worth your time

Just because I have a difference in opinion to the majority doesn't mean I'm trolling. In all fairness the biggest troll on this forum is you. =D>

QWERTY has received a thanks from: TEEPO™
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby TEEPO™ » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Tuffty wrote: A mother in a 'defending her son' shocker. More at 11.

And you know that's a fabrication because what? You saw it first hand? Not saying that this government or any other should be trusted completely without question, but all this talk of conspiracy theory seems just a wee bit ridiculous. If Navy Seals are behind it, why would they be walking around with the logo on their clothing?. If the two are innocent, then it seems awfully strange that CCTV footage shows them dropping off the bags that contained the bombs near the marathon site. Or holding up that driver at gunpoint so they can continue to escape. Or kill that police officer. Perhaps most importantly, what does any of this achieve? Usher in a new world order? Please. Do me a favour...

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

-Malcolm X

It's not the first the FBI have setup innocent people.

9/11 hijack suspects "alive and well":
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 559151.stm

I find it more ridiculous that could believe the terrorists could be in two places at once.

When Alex Jones predicted 9/11 people called him a nut back then as well:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8[/youtube]
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby QWERTY » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Btw I don't want people to think I'm preaching. As betas OF COURSE you're going to take a little longer to catch on to what is happening, but you will do eventually. The evidence is there for everyone to see.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:02 am

Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:39 am

You'd think she'd be happy to be mistaken for 19. Wikipedia says she's 33. Gotta learn to take the rough with the smooth, Zooey.
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby south carmain » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:47 pm

so I noticed not many Americans are concerned that the government locked down entire sections of Boston and searched houses for a 19 year old who was nothing more than the accomplice in an event that killed 3 people.

it seems like the American government won, all the need to do is mention the word terror and the people don't care about having their rights taken away.

the fact that this happened in the state where the whole revolution started makes it even more alarming.

now call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever you want but there is nothing that is actually untrue or exaggerated in what I said.
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby mue 26 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:16 pm

^ I kind of agree. It does seem a bit over the top the way they locked the city down and all just for this kid. Though I have no idea what the usual protocol in these situations is, what did our government do after an IRA bombing for comparison?

Though I have to say that I also think QWERTY is trolling his head off. I'm usually the last person to accuse someone of being a "troll" for having an unpopular opinion, but didn't he all but admit to trolling in the Thatcher thread?
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:21 pm

US Gov has never stopped overreacting to terrorists and threats since 9/11. Still have the ironically named Patriot Act. Bush eliminated habeas corpus. So really is was Bin Laden who won. Since 2001 US has been on lockdown in many ways. Not a conspiracy just way over doing it.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby south carmain » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:34 pm

mue 26 wrote:what did our government do after an IRA bombing for comparison?

the last IRA bomb threat that happened was a year ago I think, the closed off the area in Central London while they looked for it. nothing more
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Jeff » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Ryudo wrote: US Gov has never stopped overreacting to terrorists and threats since 9/11. Still have the ironically named Patriot Act. Bush eliminated habeas corpus. So really is was Bin Laden who won. Since 2001 US has been on lockdown in many ways. Not a conspiracy just way over doing it.

Terrorist attacks on the US after 9/11:

Bush:0

Obama: 2 1/2. (Shooting by islamist at Fort Hood, Car bomb at Times Square, Boston Marathon Bombing)

It was probably better that they did lock the city down, that way they can focus on finding this guy, which we found out they wanted to do more attacks today, it probably saved lives and people don't have to live in fear if he was lurking somewhere. And the talk about the constitutionality of entering random people's homes for this guy, let me educate you on the fourth amendment, 'there will be no unreasonable searches and seizures', which means if there is no legitimate need to do so then it's unconstitutional. What they did was reasonable given the threat.
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PSN: jgk1020
XBL: jgkny
Currently playing: Halo Master Chief Col

Postby Sailors? » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Not sure if this video is footage of police raiding houses in Boston or just some guy trying to get views from this awful tragedy. Either way if the folks in this house are innocent then it's a disgrace.
Sailors?
Still searching...
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: HuntaOfTheNight

Postby QWERTY » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:20 am

mue 26 wrote: ^ I kind of agree. It does seem a bit over the top the way they locked the city down and all just for this kid. Though I have no idea what the usual protocol in these situations is, what did our government do after an IRA bombing for comparison?

Though I have to say that I also think QWERTY is trolling his head off. I'm usually the last person to accuse someone of being a "troll" for having an unpopular opinion, but didn't he all but admit to trolling in the Thatcher thread?

:roll:

You're just jealous because you know I'm right.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Sailors? » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:04 am

Forgot to post the bloomin' vid, ave a look.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8[/youtube]
Sailors?
Still searching...
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: HuntaOfTheNight

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic