Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby Sonikku » Wed May 01, 2013 11:34 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmekYJNIipc[/youtube]

Sonikku has received a thanks from: Kenny
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Thu May 02, 2013 1:48 am

I'd beat.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby TEEPO™ » Thu May 02, 2013 4:23 am

~ Removed due to breach of TOS ~
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Who Really Cares? » Thu May 02, 2013 11:39 am

Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby mue 26 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:24 pm

TEEPO™ wrote:~ Removed due to breach of TOS ~

BAN

Your posts aren't so bad aside from all this desperate attention seeking incest fiction you seem intent on bombarding us with. No one wants to see that bullshit, so why do you bother?

mue 26 has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, Brothaman
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Who Really Cares? » Thu May 02, 2013 12:40 pm

I was one who said give him a chance but no one needs that crap posted [at least twice now].

Who Really Cares? has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, Brothaman
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby QWERTY » Thu May 02, 2013 12:56 pm

No worse than what Animegamer posts though, is it?
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Thu May 02, 2013 12:59 pm

PM sent.

St. Elmo's Fire has received a thanks from: Rakim
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby QWERTY » Thu May 02, 2013 1:39 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: PM sent.

No point. Looks like he's been banned for fuck all. :roll:
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Peter » Thu May 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Would have been warned, but all unbanned members are on a one strike rule. So he's gone for posting obscene text like that and for attempting to involve other members via PM.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby QWERTY » Thu May 02, 2013 1:49 pm

Peter wrote: Would have been warned, but all unbanned members are on a one strike rule. So he's gone for posting obscene text like that and for attempting to involve other members via PM.

How is it obscene? We can't control who we fall in love with. We're all adults here. Not ban worthy whatsoever.

EDIT - see for yourself. Tell me which below rule was broken. If anything, mue 26 should be banned for attacking TEEPO.

Yama wrote: Image

Welcome to Shenmue Dojo, the largest Shenmue website on the internet. Seeing as we've been around for such a lengthy period of time and house a great deal of useful information, please take the time to read through our terms of service before using our community.

This version of the TOS was written on March 28th, 2013 and is active immediately. Having everyone on the same page is a big plus when it comes to both forum quality and activity. I both listen to the community and care for it just the same. With that, I feel this TOS is the right direction for our websites community.

Posting

• Use the search function. Seeing as we house such amazing information, we've fine tuned our search function to be useful for users seeking. If you can not find what you are looking for after searching, feel free to create a thread. Don't be afraid, we don't bite. We welcome new users with open arms, we only ask that you do your best in searching prior to posting. If you couldn't find what you were looking for, we will certainly help.

• New topics deserve new threads. For example, if you have something excruciatingly short to say, it could and should be posted in the random thoughts thread. If it is anything of value, no matter how small, create a topic. Many conversations have went overlooked because they are crammed inside pages of other conversation. This also helps boost forum activity and order.

Etiquette

• Absolutely no attacking of other members. This will NOT be tolerated. We're a loose and friendly community with a ton of different personalities, though we respect each and every one of them.

• Language. We're made of up of a mature audience, hence the age credentials when signing up. We only ask that you use language in a tasteful manner at your own discretion. Using four letter words to blatantly insult other members will earn a warning, no questions asked. Crude humor is one things, as long as it works both ways. Common sense goes a long way.

• Spam is not accepted. Sure, at times a funny gif is wildly appropriate and can not be held back. We get it. De-railing threads will not be accepted however. Interrupting conversation of any worth with one word replies, pictures and general nonsense will not be tolerated.

Bans

• An infraction of the TOS earns a warning. Three warnings equal one ban.

• The use of an alternate account results in an irreversible permanent ban. No questions asked.

As of the writing of this TOS, our ban list has been cleared. What a user did eight years ago has little to no baring on our community as it stands now. To be fair however, any previously banned members will be on a one strike rule unless otherwise noted. Showing respect earns respect. We also ask that our current members understand this and don't reach to the past. If a member is following the TOS then they are contributing in a useful manner.

Moderation

• Report. Do not allow for an issue to get out of hand by adding to it. Simply report the post and our moderation team will handle it.

Out moderation team can be found here if you'd like to contact anyone in specific.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Who Really Cares? » Thu May 02, 2013 3:01 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMf9GlLXouA[/youtube]

:lol:

Who Really Cares? has received 2 thanks from: Axm, Kenny
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Sonikku » Thu May 02, 2013 5:25 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:
St. Elmo's Fire wrote: PM sent.

No point. Looks like he's been banned for fuck all. :roll:

You may put your concerns at ease, qwerty. He'll be back. ;-)
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby mue 26 » Thu May 02, 2013 6:07 pm

What's going on here :s people banned and whos sending PM's to whom? I'm baffed. My call for him to banned wasn't really a serious one, so I do feel a little bad for that, but at the same time he did deserve a warning and should have known better. That was the kind of thing a 14 year old would post, it was utter nonsense just done to try and create a reaction and disgust other members. It's not the kind of thing anyone here wants to read, and if he really must write about that stuff he can start a blog or something.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Thu May 02, 2013 6:14 pm

mue 26 wrote: What's going on here :s people banned and whos sending PM's to whom? I'm baffed. My call for him to banned wasn't really a serious one, so I do feel a little bad for that, but at the same time he did deserve a warning and should have known better. That was the kind of thing a 14 year old would post, it was utter nonsense just done to try and create a reaction and disgust other members. It's not the kind of thing anyone here wants to read, and if he really must write about that stuff he can start a blog or something.

Well unbanned members on a one strike rule. One warning is apparently enough to be banned.
For several months I had a single warning but since I had two temp bans I was under a one strike rule. Eventually got the warning removed but still on a leash. Teepo put a lot of fuss he had changed so was given a chance and that post showed nothing had changed. So mods gave him his shot and in their opinion or at least one mods opinion. Blew it.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic