Dragon Slayer-Legend of Heroes-TITS series

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Dragon Slayer-Legend of Heroes-TITS series

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:53 pm

I know and Vita isn't selling like hotcakes. Just in order to buy it digitally not only the 40$ but then if on PC then have to buy a 360 controller for PC,if on PSP I have to get a new battery and a new memory stick. If Vita a bigger memory card. So digital only brings up problems for me where as a Vita physical release I could just play. I know the reasons why they did digital...I just don't like it and just makes it harder for me.

BTW now my sig and avatar have a monocle and stache just because.

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby south carmain » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Ryudo wrote: I know and Vita isn't selling like hotcakes. Just in order to buy it digitally not only the 40$ but then if on PC then have to buy a 360 controller for PC,if on PSP I have to get a new battery and a new memory stick. If Vita a bigger memory card. So digital only brings up problems for me where as a Vita physical release I could just play. I know the reasons why they did digital...I just don't like it and just makes it harder for me.

your sig now also looks like it's doing a nazi salute
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:01 pm

south carmain wrote:
Ryudo wrote: I know and Vita isn't selling like hotcakes. Just in order to buy it digitally not only the 40$ but then if on PC then have to buy a 360 controller for PC,if on PSP I have to get a new battery and a new memory stick. If Vita a bigger memory card. So digital only brings up problems for me where as a Vita physical release I could just play. I know the reasons why they did digital...I just don't like it and just makes it harder for me.

your sig now also looks like it's doing a nazi salute

Maybe it is. Or reaching for a can of corn on the top shelf of Bionis. But I'll never tell you Stalin [-X
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:08 pm

https://www.facebook.com/XSEEDTrailsInTheSky

So now that everything is official, I think its time to celebrate. So TITS1 and 2 are coming to steam and psp digitally in winter2013/sometime 2014. I so called the dual re/release. I really dont know what I should buy it on... if I get for PC, i'll cum buckets playing it on my awesome monitor. if I get it for PSP/Vita (im assuming it will be playable for Vita since its a digital download) I think that would be awesome too. In general the game is going to look better on PC, might be where I have to play it at. I am kind of sad that its not getting a physical release (yet), but at the same time I am so greatful I will get to experience more of this story in english, tears of joy. ;______;
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Henry Spencer » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Good on XSEED for following through, Now I can see the announcement for the Third Chapter in 2019.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Henry Spencer wrote: Good on XSEED for following through, Now I can see the announcement for the Third Chapter in 2019.

3rd is about the size of the original. Its not actually part of Josh/Estelle's story, more like tying up loose ends and letting people play as pretty much anyone while they set up the next three games' worth of story. Most of it is side quests and context sensitive dialogue since you get like 14 characters that interact with each other. As for Zero/Ao/Sen, yea 2019 sounds about right.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby Stocke » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Day one buy on PC. I've been looking forward to SC for a long time.

Stocke has received a thanks from: AnimeGamer183
Stocke
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:59 pm

I might buy the steam and psp version, just cause.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Raithos » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:41 am

I'll get it on PC. Sucks there's no physical copy on psp/vita though. I needed a full set of TITS on my shelf!

I've double dipped (and triple if you count gift copies I've given) on every title they've brought out on PSP. I own the physical copies and bought most digital to replay VITA. And I've re bought Oath and Chronicles on steam, (even though I own them on multiple platforms already) as well as Origin when it released trying to support them. It does suck that it's come down to being digital only, but it really is better than nothing. At least I can buy a physical copy of Celceta. If not... I don't even want to imagine a world of digital only Ys games. That would be a very sad and lonely place lol
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:22 am

Again im just happy we are getting the game in some form. Bring on the pc versions I say, been thinking about the platforms and I think putting them on steam can probably help generate more fan base for this series so they can hopefully start releasing these regularly. Tbh this news was almost like getting news of s3, in my opinion it was comparable to that. Im considering buying the first on steam and replaying it to refresh my memory but this time a quick run through just to watch the story.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:56 am

So the windows 7 versions are what we're getting, they've got the PSP upgrades built in along with the better sound/graphics quality. I'm doing a perfect BP run on my vita, then I'll do two runs (standard and full bp) when the pc version comes out.

also did a quick writeup of what the series means to me, did my best to avoid spoilers.
http://manamaneco.blogspot.com/

Segata Sanshiro Jr. has received a thanks from: Raithos
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

Postby Raithos » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:23 pm

A wise man once said...

"I love Tits for a lot of reasons. The size, the feel, there are so many reasons, but there are two points that seem to stand out to me."

Raithos has received a thanks from: Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:16 pm

I love the fact that Olivier is one of the first characters you get. A verbose bisexual gunslinger, take that bald space marine. (in more ways then one)
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:08 am

http://www.rpgamer.com/features/2013/in ... 3int1.html

damnnn, so they were working on it the whole time...

He also admitted that physical release on PSP with a LE set was looking slim. Interesting before they couldnt put it up on PSN cause it was 2 UMDs but apparently sony has since changed how that works on their end, and it is now possible.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Raithos » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:23 am

Ryudo wrote: if on PC then have to buy a 360 controller for PC

sorry just saw this. Use a PS3 control. Look up a software called MotionJoy. It makes your PC recognize your dual shock 3 as a 360 gamepad. That's what I use for games that don't require a keyboard/mouse on pc. It also lets you assign keys/mouse buttons to every input on the ps3 control so you can use it on games that don't even support a gamepad at all.
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming