December 3rd Shenmue Day

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: December 3rd Shenmue Day

Postby Radar » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:11 pm

What does "SOCIAL REACH" means in Thunderclap?
Radar
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Storm360 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:38 am

First post here, and my apologies, I missed the general tweet section, Been ill lately and only remembered due to Adam's tweet, I have a GAF account, but didn't think to post it.

Here's hoping for the best, while I don't think we'll hear anything until E3 at least, I feel the announcement of at least a few HD ports is more than possible.
Storm360
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

PSN: Storm-Iz-SiK
Steam: Stormx360

Postby Radar » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:41 am

Storm360 wrote:until E3 at least, I feel the announcement of at least a few HD ports

I had a dream about it a few months ago, really :D
Last edited by Radar on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Radar
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby ShenSun » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:41 am

Storm360 wrote: First post here, and my apologies, I missed the general tweet section, Been ill lately and only remembered due to Adam's tweet, I have a GAF account, but didn't think to post it.

Here's hoping for the best, while I don't think we'll hear anything until E3 at least, I feel the announcement of at least a few HD ports is more than possible.

Storm would you be willing to create a gaf thread next month on the 3rd?. And maybe even a community thread dedicated to Shenmue?
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Storm360 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:51 am

@Radar Here's hoping, ideally a really nice collectors edition that has Shenmue 1 and 2 on one disk, then 3 on the second.

ShenSun wrote:
Storm360 wrote: First post here, and my apologies, I missed the general tweet section, Been ill lately and only remembered due to Adam's tweet, I have a GAF account, but didn't think to post it.

Storm would you be willing to create a gaf thread next month on the 3rd?. And maybe even a community thread dedicated to Shenmue?

I'll have to double check the rules for creating a OT etc, but depending if it's allowed, sure.

EDIT: Yeah, OT's must be around a games release from what I can see, so that's not a option, but I'll see about making a new thread.

Storm360 has received 2 thanks from: Giorgio, ShenSun
Storm360
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby ShenSun » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:56 am

Storm360 wrote: @Radar Here's hoping, ideally a really nice collectors edition that has Shenmue 1 and 2 on one disk, then 3 on the second.

ShenSun wrote:

I'll have to double check the rules for creating a OT etc, but depending if it's allowed, sure.

EDIT: Yeah, OT's must be around a games release from what I can see, so that's not a option, but I'll see about making a new thread.

Awesome dude, and welcome to the Dojo. I hope you have a blast on this forum. :)
ShenSun
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Storm360 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:59 am

ShenSun wrote:
Storm360 wrote: @Radar Here's hoping, ideally a really nice collectors edition that has Shenmue 1 and 2 on one disk, then 3 on the second.

ShenSun wrote:

Awesome dude, and welcome to the Dojo. I hope you have a blast on this forum. :)

Will do, Been planning on playing through the series again when I get more time anyways, so a HD rerelease would be the icing on the cake.
Storm360
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:03 am

Radar wrote: What does "SOCIAL REACH" means in Thunderclap?

The total followers/friends of all supporting accounts combined. It's how many newsfeeds will receive at least one of the messages stored for automatic release, not counting the further spread caused by retweeting those messages.

Let's Get Sweaty has received a thanks from: Radar
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:21 am

AdamKoralik wrote: Why care about making videos or why care about offending a lot of people?

Why care about what people think? You don't know them. If you're gonna be passionate about an opinion, I have two rules:

1) Everyone should care about what I think.
2) I shouldn't care about what anyone else thinks.

This is temporarily suspended when good counter-arguments are made. If it's just something along the lines of "OMG UR A NOB!" then it really isn't worth my time or attention. Unless I'm in the mood to take the piss out of someone, in which case they get my full attention. That's usually when I'm bored though.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Giorgio » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:11 pm

Giorgio wrote:
mue 26 wrote:Also, has anyone managed to make a neo gaf thread yet? It is the biggest gaming forum going after all.

I have registered for an account, with that purpose in mind.
"Thank you for registering, <username>. Your account has been submitted for moderation by an administrator and will be activated shortly. You will be notified by email when this happens."

Yaba daba doo! NeoGAF account is now activated!

NeoGAF wrote:Dear <username>,

We have now activated your account at the NeoGAF. The forums can be found here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/index.php

Your login details are as follows:
Username: <username>
Password: as you entered it when you registered

Don't forget that your password is case sensitive.

To edit your profile, please visit this page:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

All the best,
NeoGAF

Now armed to hit the web's biggest gaming forum with Shenmue Tweetathon's sweetness!
Giorgio
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: Yakuza series

Postby AhmedHazuki » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:01 am

Scottishduck17 is a crazy shenmue fan but I don't think he knows about the tweetathons.
Karim participated in the tweetathon but did not make a video about it and he has 113,000 sub's.
I just hope next tweetathon can attract more people, otherwise Shensun and Adam did a great job.
I've been visiting the forums for years and finally decided to make an account . :D
AhmedHazuki
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Steam: ahmedhazuki
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Infamous,Darksiders.

Postby Giorgio » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:17 am

AhmedHazuki wrote: Scottishduck17 is a crazy shenmue fan but I don't think he knows about the tweetathons.

That guy knows about the Tweetathons long time now. Me and others have told him to get his support but he is one of those guys who does not respond. Maybe he does not like the #GiveYuTheShenmueLicense hashtag or whatever.
Giorgio
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: Yakuza series

Previous

Return to Shenmue III