Hello all. I am FourWudeThreeBlades aka Kickboxer101101

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Hello all. I am FourWudeThreeBlades aka Kickboxer101101

Postby 4Wude3Blades » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Hello ShenmueDojo. I am not sure if you all remember me. I was known as Kickboxer101101 on Youtube. I had a channel a while back. I recently closed it due to some people sending me harassing messages...My name was changed to FourWudeThreeBlades before I decided to fully close my account.

Around the time of 2006, I downloaded a lot of videos from Shenmue Dojo. I had uploaded a ton of them onto Youtube. I did not monetize my account, I did it simply to promote Shenmue. ShenmueDojo was given credit as all of the videos contained an in-video caption displaying the website name.

I had moved, and I lost my account name/password (I wrote it down LOL). I actually forgot about the account for a few years. I was very busy and a lot of things were going on.

I played both Shenmue 1 and Shenmue 2 growing up. I loved the Sega Dreamcast as well as Sega Genesis, and all video game consoles in general. My favorite games were Streets of Rage, Shinobi, Shenmue, Sonic, Golden Axe and Altered Beast.

I love Shenmue even to this day. It is the one video game series I constantly search for on Google. I think the series was outstanding. I too have been waiting for Shenmue 3 for so long.

I may sound a little cocky, but I think I did my part to promote Shenmue as best as I could back then. I wish I could have maintained my channel better, but a lot of stuff was going on in my life.

Around 2012-2013 I came back to my channel. I was able to decode my password. Many people sent me messages regarding Shenmue but I never had a chance to answer them. I was glad to see that the videos I uploaded were mirrored by other people including ShenmueDojo itself! I am just glad that we are all doing our part to promote Shenmue.

Currently I don't have any plans to start a new channel. I guess I reached my goal by promoting it as best as I could. I hope I can be a part of the Shenmue Dojo forum and really get back into the culture.

Thanks for having me. Nice to meet you all.
4Wude3Blades
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: Hello all. I am FourWudeThreeBlades aka Kickboxer101101

Postby silversons100thaccount » Mon May 19, 2014 10:35 pm

hi
silversons100thaccount
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Re: Hello all. I am FourWudeThreeBlades aka Kickboxer101101

Postby shengoro86 » Tue May 20, 2014 3:27 am