Want Shenmue 3 on Xbox One? Vote here on Xbox Feedback.

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Want Shenmue 3 on Xbox One? Vote here on Xbox Feedback.

Postby johnvivant » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:46 am

This seems to be getting quite a lot of votes being at the moment the 10th most requested suggestion on the site. As we still don't know the exact nature of the relationship with Sony it may be worthwhile voting here and informing Microsoft of the desire Xbox owners have of seeing Shenmue 3 on their system.

If this even remotely encourages Microsoft to enter negotiations with Suzuki for an Xbox one port this can only be good. A healthy competition between Sony and Microsoft in securing this title might aid Shenmue 3's final budget.

link here. You can sign in with your Microsoft account and vote.
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/25164 ... o-xbox-one

there is also a vote for shenmue 1+2 hd remaster
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/25164 ... 2-remaster
johnvivant
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Re: Want Shenmue 3 on Xbox One? Vote here on Xbox Feedback.

Postby Locke_cole » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:58 am

This is a horrible idea.

If it goes crossplatform, Sony won't put nearly enough into the game, hell advertisement alone.
Sony can now put a shit ton of money behind it and say " You can't get this experience on an xbox" That is huge. Microsoft had their chance with Shenmue 2x and they dropped the ball.

Plus the XboxOne is garbage.

Locke_cole has received 2 thanks from: OL, Raithos
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby shredingskin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:02 pm

I'll play it on master race so...

I don't own a ps4 neither xbone, I would vote, buy I don't have an account-
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby Maccam16 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:04 pm

Just get it on PC if you dont have a PS4. WTF is pestering Microsoft gonna accomplish? They have nothing to do with it.
Maccam16
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby shredingskin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:06 pm

Maccam16 wrote: Just get it on PC if you dont have a PS4. WTF is pestering Microsoft gonna accomplish? They have nothing to do with it.

More buzz I guess. Like that highschool girl that everyone wanted to fuck, but when you look at the old photos she wasn't as cute as the other girl that no one gave a shit about.

We want shenmue to be the hot girl for the kickstarter.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby BlueMue » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:07 pm

I voted for it as I'd like to see the game hit the One eventually.
I'm all for the Sony support route and I don't plan on ruining it but it could still be a thing to get it on that plattform later on aswell in some way or another.
BlueMue
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Hyo Razuki » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:14 pm

I'm gonna get a PS4 for S3. I don't own an Xbox either but I guess we should bring that question up, once the PS4 version is done.
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby johnvivant » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Locke_cole wrote: This is a horrible idea.

If it goes crossplatform, Sony won't put nearly enough into the game, hell advertisement alone.
Sony can now put a shit ton of money behind it and say " You can't get this experience on an xbox" That is huge. Microsoft had their chance with Shenmue 2x and they dropped the ball.

Plus the XboxOne is garbage.

i'm not saying its going to happen, i would much prefer it on ps4, I'm just thinking that competition between microsoft and sony to get the game for their respective platforms might encourage them to offer Suzuki a better deal.

We want shenmue 3 to be a coveted product especially amongst parties with money. it seems that these companies are listening more and more to their install base in regards to requests like these.
johnvivant
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Sonoshee » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:19 pm

No, I don't. I've been an active Xbox user for years, since the 360 came out actually, and they royally screwed us over like Sega did. They just shrugged off our cries time and time again. If they didn't care up to now, they aren't going care when it finally lands. Sony finally did something about helping Yu achieve his goals and for that I am going to be buying a PS4 to play Shenmue 3 on. MS had their chance and blew it, be damned if I'm going to support their machine much anymore now. Besides, a lot of the Japanese games which I prefer to play are all on PS4.
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:09 pm

Yes, Microsoft are nob eds for focussing on their own IPs and being forthcoming about it. How dare they not sink time, money and effort into a franchise they do not own and had no previous proof of being a financially viable product.

What Sony's done is great, no doubt about it. That doesn't make MS the enemy. Why not show the same level of distain for Nintendo and Steam?

MiTT3NZ has received 2 thanks from: OL, Raithos
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 pm

I think it would be much more realistic for Xbox One owners to just buy PS4s if they want to play Shenmue 3, or go the PC route (yes... its also on PC, remember? So it techincally is a cross platform game......). PS4 and PC are definitely the 2 most popular platforms right now, I think they hit the nail on the head with what platforms to put this game on, its doesnt need to be on xbox one.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Sonoshee » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:32 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Yes, Microsoft are nob eds for focussing on their own IPs and being forthcoming about it. How dare they not sink time, money and effort into a franchise they do not own and had no previous proof of being a financially viable product.

What Sony's done is great, no doubt about it. That doesn't make MS the enemy. Why not show the same level of distain for Nintendo and Steam?

Lose the condescending attitude.
Shenmue never appeared on Nintendo and Steam. It did appear on Xbox and because of that, IMO, they had a responsibility to the fans - just like Sega did.
Phil Spencer even publicly stated it was the most requested game by fans, but he chose not to do anything about it.
It was only two years ago MS said they wanted to support newer and older IPs but instead we are getting COD after COD, Halo after Halo; with very little interest for anything else. That is not the sort of behavior I want to encourage.
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby elmatto » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:37 pm

The answer is simple. If they want cross platform...the game needs more funding. Make a petition AND donate donate donate.

elmatto has received a thanks from: Axm
elmatto
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:51 pm

Lose the stupidity. They had an obligation to no one.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby sand4fish » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Yes, we can all be down for a XBox One version... But wouldn't you all want this campaign to be THE BEST GAME EVER MADE before anything else?
Last edited by sand4fish on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sand4fish has received a thanks from: Axm
sand4fish
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Next

Return to Shenmue III