I need help getting the word out to a youtuber

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

I need help getting the word out to a youtuber

Postby Zenki88 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:03 am

Youtuber Philip Defranco is big into games and has a large following, Likewise he takes stories that people have spammed him with and puts them in his show. If we can get some people to keep the flow going it has a good chance of showing up which would give us access to 1 million or so people who watch his show regularly

I still need more backers to help me with this
I need about 100 people or so to help me tweet.
@PhillyD http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/26/ ... etch-goals Huge stretch goals and world breaking funding #SaveShenmue
this is positive press about the new stretch goals for a solid source. We might be able to reach out to an extra 1 million or so people Please help me with this
@hazuki_ryo88 is me
Zenki88
Asia Travel Representative

Re: I need help getting the word out to a youtuber

Postby bikingjehuty » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:07 am

I think our best bets are getting AlphaOmegaSin, Happy Console Gamer, Adam Koralik, and Game Sac to do videos towards the last week of the KS urging people to donate to the KS. They all have a pretty big pool of subs and I think their direction could really help the cause along.
bikingjehuty
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Zenki88 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:10 am

great suggestions I will be working on them throughout the weekend and rallying support for the tweets and etc.. Thank you for your post please help our current target get the message
Zenki88

Postby Jackie Fhan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:14 am

what about this guy

http://www.twitch.tv/spamfish

he is on now, we can ask now. He is a very likeable guy and I feel he would like to help people out for certain causes.

We can go in now and ask him a bit

He replied something to me, but my screen froze, only heard him say "shenmue" lol ah, well I don't know what he said :shock:
Last edited by Jackie Fhan on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Jak , Sly Cooper, Many..

Postby James Brown » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:17 am

bikingjehuty wrote: I think our best bets are getting AlphaOmegaSin, Happy Console Gamer, Adam Koralik, and Game Sac to do videos towards the last week of the KS urging people to donate to the KS. They all have a pretty big pool of subs and I think their direction could really help the cause along.

I can see them all doing this regardless since they are all massive Shenmue fans and have a bit more power than we do at spreading the word!
James Brown
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: skilljimmeh

Postby KidMarine » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:20 am

Done. I've never even heard of this guy, but if he can help out then I'm his new biggest fan.
KidMarine
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: KiddMarine
Steam: KiddMarine
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Jackie Fhan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:23 am

Ok, spamfish told me to send him a tweet or message about him streaming shenmue!

check him out, I'll try to get his info for you guys here

Follow me on Twitter @Spamfish. I tweet stuff about things

Please, send him messages and someone talk to him. He is in EU.

I have no idea if he owns a dreamcast but it would be worth it even if someone had to send him what he needed. He will make people love the game. He really gets into games and enjoys them.

Alright guy's let's do this.
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Zenki88 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:26 am

Jackie Fhan wrote: what about this guy

he is on now, we can ask now. He is a very likeable guy and I feel he would like to help people out for certain causes.

He replied something to me, but my screen froze, only heard him say "shenmue" lol ah, well I don't know what he said :shock:

I tried and he said I don't support kickstarter and then went back to what he was doing. It was nice that he acknowledged me but yeah....
Zenki88

Postby Jackie Fhan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:30 am

Zenki88 wrote:
Jackie Fhan wrote: what about this guy

I tried and he said I don't support kickstarter and then went back to what he was doing. It was nice that he acknowledged me but yeah....

I think he can just play the game without fully advertising for it. I think him playing the games would be enough.

Well, send him a message and tell him you would like to see him play the shenmue games since he likes a bit of depth at times.

Hope you guys can tweet him as well, I don't tweet very much but I did get a message sent. the more people messaging him the more reason he will have to play it.
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby abaww » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:10 pm

I'm also trying to make some italian youtubers talk about the Shenmue3 kickstarter.
Here they are:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChQlb1 ... 4k7U0TqisQ
https://www.youtube.com/user/SurreaIPower

As you can see they've got tons of subscribers. One of them lives in my same town and the other one is studying in my same university, so I'll try to give it a shot. Hope this can help. :roll:
abaww
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Steam: abaww

Postby sand4fish » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:28 pm

bikingjehuty wrote: I think our best bets are getting AlphaOmegaSin, Happy Console Gamer, Adam Koralik, and Game Sac to do videos towards the last week of the KS urging people to donate to the KS. They all have a pretty big pool of subs and I think their direction could really help the cause along.

HappyConsoleGamer and Adam Koralik already made videos in support of Shenmue 3 in response to us fans. I'm currently addressing help from The Game Theorists, as he's very high profile on YouTube at the moment and he certainly has the reach we need (almost 5 million subscribers).
sand4fish
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Return to Shenmue III