Just bought a dreamcast on Ebay with Shenmue.

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Just bought a dreamcast on Ebay with Shenmue.

Postby camy934 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:31 pm

Can't wait to play them again :D :D :D :D . If anybody is interested, Dreamcasts are going quite cheap on ebay now, and you're looking around £30-£50 for Shenmue.

camy934 has received 3 thanks from: James Brown, Shenmuehua, Thief
camy934
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Re: Just bought a dreamcast on Ebay with Shenmue.

Postby JaySw34 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Interesting... I was under the impression that buying a Dreamcast online with Shenmue was more expensive than it used to be
JaySw34
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: JaySw34
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx

Postby ShenGCH » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:26 am

I recently bought a like-new Dreamcast with about seven games, five controllers (one of which is the SEGA Bass Fishing controller, accompanying the game), two VMUs (with replacement batteries), and all the cables for... £50. Fucking bargain!

I parted with my old Dreamcast a few years back - could never part with Shenmue and Shenmue II, though - so finding such a great deal was awesome :D
ShenGCH
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Sonoshee » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:36 am

JaySw34 wrote: Interesting... I was under the impression that buying a Dreamcast online with Shenmue was more expensive than it used to be

I think some people get lucky. I've seen Shenmue alone go for closer to £80. With Shenmue 2 you're looking at a combined £150 to £200. Throw a DC on top of that and you're talking crazy monies.

Still, all three are equal or less to one copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga these days :shock:
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby amiga1200 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:46 am

^^ it's wrong i have the complete pair of PAL-EUR retails, and a LTD-EDIT (black/translucent blue) cast, and NOT a maxed out off it's TITS, amiga1200. (i'm missing vital hardwares, crazy doesn't cover it, and i was laughed out for offering a K for that upgrade, the computer i have. older expansion toasted razzing the bollocks off it.)
that is NOT funny world. :sad: :sad:
as for the subject, have fun with it. and a little summat to get the best out of the vmu flash memory cards. :P
Code: Select all
http://www.emuxtras.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=274&t=3404
:mrgreen: Disc Go [syncopix]
phpBB [video]
:heart:
[edit]
i wouldn't pay 80 bats for any shenmue game, wouldn't even dare to be a human POS and sell mine for anywhere near that... :agrue:
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

Postby MechaWumpa » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:01 pm

Sonoshee wrote:I think some people get lucky. I've seen Shenmue alone go for closer to £80. With Shenmue 2 you're looking at a combined £150 to £200. Throw a DC on top of that and you're talking crazy monies.

Still, all three are equal or less to one copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga these days :shock:

Hasn't the price of Shenmue 2 (DC) raised because of Shenmue 3's announcement? I remember when a copy of S2 was $50-$100 two years ago, I got one (in crap condition) for $40 and I've seen some in similar condition still going for up to $200.
MechaWumpa
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

PSN: RandomDudeXIII
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Persona 5

Postby Ceej » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:20 am

I bought a Dreamcast for $50 on Ebay in January and it worked for 3 days...I ended up just emulating the game again.

Hope yours works out better than mine did.
Ceej
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Chaos » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Ceej wrote: I bought a Dreamcast for $50 on Ebay in January and it worked for 3 days...I ended up just emulating the game again.

Hope yours works out better than mine did.

That sucks :(

I think I'm gonna end up buying one of those sd card adapters before my laser dies. Damn things are cheaper than buying a used dreamcast.
Chaos
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: Shenmue II, AC:NL

Return to Shenmue