Am I the only one who wants to slap Ryo(Fangme's cutscene)?

(Chapters 3-6)

Am I the only one who wants to slap Ryo(Fangme's cutscene)?

Postby Zoltor » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:35 am

I'm talking about the one you get, by completing the whole Fangmei side quest, so spoilers to anyone who hasn't scene it yet).

The good: Ryo goes to comfort Fangmei

Bad: He doesn't follow through

More bad: When Fangmei says he doesn't need to say anything, Ryo being Ryo, doesn't say anything

Good: He promises to come back

Probally bad: Ryo being dense/clueless most surely doesn't realize what he just promised Fangmei, which makes him come off as not only cold hearted, but now cruel as well.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge supporter of Shenhua, but in Ryo's situation, he doesn't know if Shenhua is real, and even if he thinks she is real(which I do believe is the case), he doesn't know her at all, where as he spent plenty of time getting to know Fangmei. On top of which, Fangmei is rather amazing her self, so what the hell is wrong with Ryo?

He should've comforted her like he was going to before he stopped, he then should of hugged her when she confessed, and then Ryo shouldn't emade known, that on his return, he wants nothing more then to spend the rest of his life with her.

Oh ok, yea that's a bit much to expect from Ryo, well he should have atleast comforted her, and hugger her before just leaving like that
Zoltor
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Re: Am I the only one who wants to slap Ryo(Fangme's cutscen

Postby Three Blades » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:53 am

Ryo has wasted countless chances to sample a good variety of some of the finest p*ssy China has to offer, so of course I want to slap him. He shoulda tapped that tight little Fangmei ass all night long.
Three Blades
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Zoltor » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:57 am

Three Blades wrote: Ryo has wasted countless chances to sample a good variety of some of the finest p*ssy China has to offer, so of course I want to slap him.

I know right, he's like a chick magnet. He's got a harem growing that would make even Indian royalty envy him, yet Ryo does nothing.

Zoltor has received a thanks from: Three Blades
Zoltor
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Three Blades » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:04 am

He is a badass at everything except when it comes to women, then he turns into a huge pussy. The next time he's at ManMo, he better pump her tight hole full of seed, or I will forever think of him as a huge f*ggot.
Three Blades
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Shibiryo » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:46 am

He bound to pack 10 tonnes of fat one day
Shibiryo
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Currently playing: Shenmue 1&2

Postby Fenix » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:21 pm

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Fenix has received a thanks from: strider16
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: 3D Studio Max

Postby strider16 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:51 am

Fenix wrote:
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

I lol'd :lol:
strider16
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Currently playing: Portal Stories: Mel

Postby amiga1200 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:31 pm

Three Blades wrote: He is a badass at everything except when it comes to women, then he turns into a huge pussy. The next time he's at ManMo, he better pump her tight hole full of seed, or I will forever think of him as a huge f*ggot.
^^ :shock:
no comment.
as for the subject, i sure as shit wouldn't wanna see it. :P
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

Postby Shin Pan Tzee » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:31 pm

I wanted to slap Ryo everytime he acted weird or replied people with only "I see...", but then i realized i do that myself sometimes, so i guess he's more identifiable than a character that has a witty comeback to everything. Or it means i should slap myself. lol
Shin Pan Tzee
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby OL » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:56 pm

Zoltor wrote: I'm talking about the one you get, by completing the whole Fangmei side quest, so spoilers to anyone who hasn't scene it yet).

More bad: When Fangmei says he doesn't need to say anything, Ryo being Ryo, doesn't say anything

Probally bad: Ryo being dense/clueless most surely doesn't realize what he just promised Fangmei, which makes him come off as not only cold hearted, but now cruel as well.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge supporter of Shenhua, but in Ryo's situation, he doesn't know if Shenhua is real, and even if he thinks she is real(which I do believe is the case), he doesn't know her at all, where as he spent plenty of time getting to know Fangmei. On top of which, Fangmei is rather amazing her self, so what the hell is wrong with Ryo?

He should've comforted her like he was going to before he stopped, he then should of hugged her when she confessed, and then Ryo shouldn't emade known, that on his return, he wants nothing more then to spend the rest of his life with her.

Oh ok, yea that's a bit much to expect from Ryo, well he should have atleast comforted her, and hugger her before just leaving like that

She's a little kid that he knows for a grand total of, what... a couple weeks? Maybe three or four, if you're playing slowly?
When you've only met someone a handful of times, you're really not obligated toward any kind of "comforting," much less when the girl in question is fourteen.
You're weird, kid.

And what does Shenhua have to do with anything? He hasn't even met her by that point in the game.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Himuro » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:59 pm

Lots of weird posts in this thread. Fangmei is a little girl. Ryo is 18 years old, but you want to slap him because he didn't want to fuck an underraged girl?

Three Blades wrote: Ryo has wasted countless chances to sample a good variety of some of the finest p*ssy China has to offer, so of course I want to slap him. He shoulda tapped that tight little Fangmei ass all night long.

And this post is awful.

Himuro has received a thanks from: OL
Himuro
Banned
Banned

Postby amiga1200 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:39 pm

^^ :rotflmao:
now THAT'S pointing out the obvious, ship has sailed, way before i threw in with this wacky-shack!
welcome to SD.
i have a very strong feeling, if it was some prominent board tool, it wouldn't be homed in on, but allowed to slide, a cult of personality. :mrgreen:
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

Postby Zoltor » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:48 am

OL wrote:
Zoltor wrote: I'm talking about the one you get, by completing the whole Fangmei side quest, so spoilers to anyone who hasn't scene it yet).

She's a little kid that he knows for a grand total of, what... a couple weeks? Maybe three or four, if you're playing slowly?
When you've only met someone a handful of times, you're really not obligated toward any kind of "comforting," much less when the girl in question is fourteen.
You're weird, kid.

And what does Shenhua have to do with anything? He hasn't even met her by that point in the game.

She's 15 currently, only 1 year younger then Nozomi if I recall(think she was 16), and she's hardly alittle kid(she's just short, which shouldn't be held against her, she's Chinese=enough said), she's very mature, by the time Ryo gets back, at very least a year would have past, and in most cultures, she would be at marrying age. I never said he should sleep with her right then, and there.

Read my post again, because you clearly misread what I said about Shenhua.

PS. stop acting like Ryo is 30 or something lol, he's only 18 himself.

Zoltor has received a thanks from: amiga1200
Zoltor
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby OL » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:36 am

I re-read and I still don't see what Shenhue has to do with anything. If you're talking about her in regard to being a romantic interest, there's nothing at all that happens to suggest that Shenhue is making Ryo swoon by any means. So again, I don't see how mentioning her is relevant at all, especially when talking about a conversation he had before he even met her.
You made it sound like the reason Ryo didn't "comfort" Fangmei is because he's got something going on with Shenhua.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Zoltor » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:45 am

OL wrote: I re-read and I still don't see what Shenhue has to do with anything. If you're talking about her in regard to being a romantic interest, there's nothing at all that happens to suggest that Shenhue is making Ryo swoon by any means. So again, I don't see how mentioning her is relevant at all, especially when talking about a conversation he had before he even met her.

But that's what I said sigh, read again, because you're still not getting lol. You're saying basically the exact same thing I said, so what don't you get?

Come on, you really don't see the chemistry between Ryo, and Shenhua during the whole Guilin thing?

Also you seem to be reading "I" as if It's read as "Ryo". I=my feelings on the matter, if I'm talking about Ryo, I'll say Ryo, he, himself, ect.
Zoltor
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Next

Return to Shenmue II