Craft Beer

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Craft Beer

Postby Hyo Razuki » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:49 am

Axm wrote: In L.A I recomend Karl Strauss.

Karl Strauss Brewing Company

Universal CityWalk, 1000 Universal Studios Blvd, Universal City, CA 91608, United States
+1 818-753-2739

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=Karl+ ... ate=kp:xpd

Looks great, thanks for the information. So I take it, they brew the beer on location in Universal City? Because the mother company seems to be from San Diego, right?

What's your favorite beer by them?
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Axm » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:05 pm

Hyo Razuki wrote:
Axm wrote: In L.A I recomend Karl Strauss.

Karl Strauss Brewing Company

Universal CityWalk, 1000 Universal Studios Blvd, Universal City, CA 91608, United States
+1 818-753-2739

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=Karl+ ... ate=kp:xpd

Looks great, thanks for the information. So I take it, they brew the beer on location in Universal City? Because the mother company seems to be from San Diego, right?

What's your favorite beer by them?

Ya its from my home town of San Diego aka. (A whales vagina)
I havent been to the one in LA but in SD they brew it there in house.
Cant remember the names, but its all good from them. They have a sampler set so you can try it all. Plus the food there is good too.
I might actually go there too soon when I get out of Japan in a few days.

Axm has received a thanks from: Hyo Razuki
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby beedle » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:30 am

I can understand it being a thing in the US, but the UK has a load of decent beer and real ale already so fuck that trendy marketing nonsense.

Die brewdog die
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby csmakio » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:46 am

beedle wrote: I can understand it being a thing in the US, but the UK has a load of decent beer and real ale already so fuck that trendy marketing nonsense.

Die brewdog die

Europe has always had great drink. We were force fed Maco-lager's in the US for decades its nice we are finally getting breweries that put out quality beer.

Don't get me wrong, I'll down a PBR any day of the week, just nice to have some quality options.
csmakio
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Steam: csmakio
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby shredingskin » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:57 pm

Yup, we are stil not doing beer, getting gas is pretty troublesome here.

Wanting to do Premium hefe, gas has been requires 5 months ago with all in check.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby mrandyk » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:16 am

I absolutely love Boulevard beer. I always make sure to try out whatever new batch they put out that I can find in my area. Living in southeast South Dakota they are about the biggest craft brewery in my region but still just over 300 miles away. A couple years ago I even made the trip to Kansas City just to tour the brewery. 80 Acre is probably my favorite brew of theirs and I am also quite fond of the new Heavy Lifting IPA and reintroduced Ginger Lemon Radler. Not sure how I feel about their transition to canning the beer instead though.

I have also taken to brewing my own craft beers at home. My third batch is a black IPA and it is amazing. Never seen a brew like this on store shelves and I am curious as to why since it is so darn good. Got a Belgian wheat and Belgian golden ale fermenting now that I look forward to trying, though the golden ale probably won't be ready to enjoy until mid March.
mrandyk
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Previous

Return to Off Topic