Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:39 pm

No, I have Kenny's address n fancy my chances if he tries to screw me over.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby myshtuff » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:47 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: Do you guys have to patent your scripts before you mail them to folks?

I didn't, but I believe you can register your ideas with the writers guild of america.
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar
Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Kenny » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:39 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: No, I have Kenny's address n fancy my chances if he tries to screw me over.

Well until I move, that is.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby shredingskin » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:41 pm

You can "publish" on a blogspot and that makes it proof in case someone steals it.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby shredingskin » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Fuck music today.

phpBB [video]

If bach could listen to our music he would probably think we are retarded.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Calshot » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:01 pm

shredingskin wrote: Fuck music today.
If bach could listen to our music he would probably think we are retarded.

If Beethoven could listen to our music, I think he'd be pretty happy.

Calshot has received 4 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, Monkei, myshtuff, Raithos
Calshot
Volare!
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: SoLongAgo
Steam: Vodkakui

Postby Sonikku » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:24 pm

Found out Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy are doing a new Justice League show. :D

Then I find out it's in the same vein and Teen Titans go.
FUCK
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby shredingskin » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:07 am

Now I'm listening to taylor swift - style.

I've realised she is hotter than bach.

The more you know.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:42 am

Sit down children it's story time.

Well last night I went to some industry award show for my work, not really my thing but I got 10 free beer vouchers and it was £29 for the hotel across the road from the event so I was happy with that . So we're all sat on our tables and I'm sat next to a woman who is my boss's, boss's, boss's, boss's daughter (Who we will call Sandra) who also works with us. The two of us are having a good time joking about as we're in the corner and neither one of us give a single care about the award ceremony.

After the awards ceremony a mate of mine comes up to me and says that someone (Who we will call Jason) has said if I don't stay away from her he's going to start something. I know Jason as he works in my department and he likes Sandra but all he did was take her to McDonalds about 2 months back which is just laughable. I brush this off as the guy couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag and everyone splits up anyway and does their own thing for a couple of hours.

So a few hours later me and a friend rock up to the bar to get a drink and Sandra is there crying. I ask what's going on and it turns out that Jason had grabbed her and tried to take her outside, apparently he was also looking for me at this point. People hurting women is up there as one of the main things that drives me mad and if it wasn't a work event I'd have put a glass across his face. I tell her to stick with me and start telling others to try and get him to leave early as the two of them where meant to be leaving on the same coach home together, yet no one seemed to give a fuck. She's in tears still and no one wants to help or deal with the guy who just assaulted a woman as 'they want to enjoy their night'.

I was a pretty angry guy for the rest of the night. I just kept her away from him and had her crash at my hotel rather then get on a coach with him and a bunch of people who seem to not care if he hurts her. Some of these people who weren't even helping are her so called friends who I later found out told her to stay away from me at the beginning of the night when I was the only fucker who actually seemed to care about her well being. As the night went on the shit stirrers came up and was saying they heard I was going to fight Jason which was a load of bollocks.

What was going to be a nice free night will probably result in HR Monday.
How fun...
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby myshtuff » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:34 am

Wow what a douche. Go slash his tires to relieve your stress.
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:46 am

It's worth bearing in mind that a lot of people are de-sensitized to crying women these days, since we all know so many of them can do it at will when it suits them and is an advantage ("the waterworks") to them that the "cry wolf" thing starts to apply. They also love to make up their own version of events when they're upset. Are you SURE what she told you was true? Maybe all the other folks knew she was like this so steered clear?

That said, you do seem to be pretty intelligent and have common sense, so you'd have probably seen it too if what I described was the case...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby KiBa » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Sonikku wrote: Found out Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy are doing a new Justice League show. :D

Then I find out it's in the same vein and Teen Titans go.
FUCK

Where's George Lucas
To dub in "Noooooooooooo!"
When you need him?
Now JJ is the master
George has become more powerful than we can possibly imagine,
Just accept prolonged posing
In Mark Hamill's whiskery desolation of Smaug.

Free verssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Yo, Riku, email your boss's boss's boss's boss asap and tell him that Jason whatever-his-name-is publicly roughed up his daughter at the company kumbaya, and every single one of his subordinates but you did nothing to stop it. Say you're outraged and disgusted. This is an opportunity to further your career.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:15 pm

KiBa wrote:Yo, Riku, email your boss's boss's boss's boss asap and tell him that Jason whatever-his-name-is publicly roughed up his daughter at the company kumbaya, and every single one of his subordinates but you did nothing to stop it. Say you're outraged and disgusted. This is an opportunity to further your career.

Not going down that route as that's not the reason I got involved, I did it simply because it's the right thing to do. Her dad is in hospital at the moment anyway and signed off from work which is why he wasn't there. I'm also not a grass but I made what I thought of everyone there quite clear and I imagine I'll have some stuff to say to certain people Monday as well as they seemed to think I took her back to the hotel just for sex. I'm sure there will be some HR meeting where I have to give my version of events and I'll just say there I work with a bunch of spineless cunts.

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: It's worth bearing in mind that a lot of people are de-sensitized to crying women these days, since we all know so many of them can do it at will when it suits them and is an advantage ("the waterworks") to them that the "cry wolf" thing starts to apply. They also love to make up their own version of events when they're upset. Are you SURE what she told you was true? Maybe all the other folks knew she was like this so steered clear?

That said, you do seem to be pretty intelligent and have common sense, so you'd have probably seen it too if what I described was the case...

I didn't witness him hurting her at all but people she was with confirmed it happened and I see his mates holding him back from coming over to me. It amazes me that her so called friends will say a guy is trying to drag her outside against her will and they're more concerned about enjoying the party then making sure she's safe and getting the guy away (Or hopefully put his teeth on the curb).

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Henry Spencer » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Never a dull moment there, eh Riku? :lol:

Whatever happened with the suicidal woman and her bitchy work "colleagues", by the way? I can see things going down with you fighting the entire corporation at this rate (sounds like a lot of people where you work are straight up selfish wankers, who put their careers before anything else (even other people's lives, to get ahead), to be quite honest).

Riku Rose wrote:Not going down that route as that's not the reason I got involved, I did it simply because it's the right thing to do. Her dad is in hospital at the moment anyway and signed off from work which is why he wasn't there. I'm also not a grass but I made what I thought of everyone there quite clear and I imagine I'll have some stuff to say to certain people Monday as well as they seemed to think I took her back to the hotel just for sex. I'm sure there will be some HR meeting where I have to give my version of events and I'll just say there I work with a bunch of spineless cunts.

Henry Spencer has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby shredingskin » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:17 am

https://vid.me/Z087

Have to love a good cocktease.