Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby KiBa » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:45 am

I ate him to absorb his power. Apparently, his power was the human papillomavirus.

KiBa has received 3 thanks from: *Kenshin Himura*, FlagshipFighter, OL
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:34 am

Well, it IS pretty good to see you posting again as well. :D
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:57 pm

Listening to Gay Radio on the way to work is really therapeutic. They actually don't repeat their music and provide some really good EDM to listen to on the way to work (without shit electro fads like dubstep). Gay DJs on there have great taste in music. Makes the two hours drives much more bearable now. Rest of the radio stations are just shocking in comparison.

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: Where the fucking fuck did the member, South Carmain, go? He always had an insightful and wise view on events...

Noticed he's logged in a few times but probably just hasn't felt the need to post anything. He's probably too busy sending his eagle off to go hunting in the middle of the Mongolian desert.

Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby FlagshipFighter » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:44 am

Henry Spencer wrote:Listening to Gay Radio on the way to work is really therapeutic. They actually don't repeat their music and provide some really good EDM to listen to on the way to work (without shit electro fads like dubstep). Gay DJs on there have great taste in music. Makes the two hours drives much more bearable now. Rest of the radio stations are just shocking in comparison.

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: Where the fucking fuck did the member, South Carmain, go? He always had an insightful and wise view on events...

Noticed he's logged in a few times but probably just hasn't felt the need to post anything. He's probably too busy sending his eagle off to go hunting in the middle of the Mongolian desert.

In recent months I've been listening to this genre of music too. I discovered it over just Listening to nostalgia radios and i really got into this one track/remix. Have you heard of a 90's remixer called Motiv8? He's freaking awesome, seriously, his tracks (especially his rendition of 'stars' by dubstar) are crack to my ears atm. Such jolly vibes and great bmp/tempo...
FlagshipFighter
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: FlagshipFighter
XBL: FlagshipFighter
Steam: FlagshipFighter
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx

Postby Sonikku » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:29 pm

Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Mr357 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:48 pm

Sonikku wrote: Image

On the other hand,

Mr357
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Rakim » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Cruz is a lightweight. Joe Biden is the king of being a creepy old man.
phpBB [video]
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:03 am

KiBa wrote: I ate him to absorb his power. Apparently, his power was the human papillomavirus.

You are not Majin Buu, how did you achieve this?
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby FlagshipFighter » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:53 pm

lol Has anyone seen that video of Cruz doing Simpsons impressions? He should be doing

And *sigh* the bombings that happened in a kids playground in Pakistan today, that makes that, what, 3 attacks this week? Depresses me man. Ugggh.

On lighter news, really happy to see shenmue being a part of the classic.fm hall of fame! It's such an amazing accomplishment! My sister (who listens to the radio often) just told me the news in excitement. Wish I could've listened to it live!
Also Shengoro is going to be on a podcast tonight, should be good background listening!

FlagshipFighter has received a thanks from: Aimless Gamer
FlagshipFighter
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: FlagshipFighter
XBL: FlagshipFighter
Steam: FlagshipFighter
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:19 pm

In my opinion Hollywood, cinema, and Film is in shambles. 5 or less movies come out in theaters each year that are actually worth going to the movie theater for, and the innovative indie projects that could actually drive film forward are too risky according to the big studios. So much garbage and trend following going on in movies lately and so little new, fresh, substance to drive the medium forward. When will movies be good again?
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:46 pm

Don't you make the same complaint every month n just change which form of media you're directing it at?
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:35 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Don't you make the same complaint every month n just change which form of media you're directing it at?

And dont I get the same reaction from you when ever I state what ever subject matter is on the decline? But im not allowed to make that statement right? :lol:

edit - Also, I changed the color of your text to brown THE COLOR OF POO!!!! :mrgreen:
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby OL » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:12 pm

If that's the color you think poo is supposed to be, I think you should visit a doctor. Looks a little... bloody.

OL has received a thanks from: *Kenshin Himura*
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:39 pm

Take that up with the forums man, that is indeed the "brown" these forums use. I literally erased yellow (and how ironic THE COLOR OF PEE! lol) in the quote text color code and typed in brown and thats what came up.
Last edited by AnimeGamer183 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Kenny » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:42 pm

This is browner.

Kenny has received a thanks from: *Kenshin Himura*
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL