Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby redline » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:55 pm

phpBB [video]
redline
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Haruto » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:27 pm

I can see why quite a few people choose colorful text. The grey on grey isn't the best. What if I typed in purple?
Haruto
Banned
Banned

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Crimson Ryan » Tue May 01, 2018 10:04 am

Haruto wrote: I can see why quite a few people choose colorful text. The grey on grey isn't the best. What if I typed in purple?

Then I would be forced to read your posts like this:

Crimson Ryan has received 2 thanks from: Haruto, OL
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Bambi » Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Haruto wrote: I can see why quite a few people choose colorful text. The grey on grey isn't the best. What if I typed in purple?

I used to use a light green text like this which is what the forums here had circa 2003 but it doesn't show up well on Tapatalk which is what I use to access the forum on my phone. :cry:

Bambi has received a thanks from: Haruto
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Please Peter - Dojo Staff

Postby huynhthi870 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:34 am

Seriously, this is getting ridicolous. Im tired myself

Honestly. Please Peter. Give me one more chance just ONE. I will not be bad again. Why do you have to ban me everytime. I even have to rush this post. Can you believe it. Peter ask Yama before you ban me if he wouldn't mind me staying. It is up to him as well as you sir. Please.

Look-
*I have agreed to the terms of service, well now I definately have.
*I am asking for my final chance at the dojo. After this I will seriously not hesitate to come back anymore as I am now
*Yama is the main admin am I right? So please contact him for his approval. Why dont I ask myself? Because I cant even write english properly
*I'm not even lying to you. I am who I say I am. Im fifteen years old. Not some old shenmue dojo member. I really want to be a member here and who knows. When I earn money. I would definately donate to the dojo. Why not.
*Ask yourself, just ask yourself If I deserve not to be here. I am equal just as everyone else is. I believe nobody is better than anyone else. I am such a good kid compared to others.
*Just look and see If I ever do anything bad with this account. Then ban me. Else dont because Im not planning to be a troll or whatever anymore.

What do you say Peter? Just let me stay sir.

Mod note: User banned due to ban evasion
huynhthi870
Banned
Banned

Postby Jibby » Thu May 10, 2018 4:25 am

I used to use a light green text like this which is what the forums here had circa 2003 but it doesn't show up well on Tapatalk which is what I use to access the forum on my phone. :cry:

I think that I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and start typing exclusively in this colour.
Jibby
I see.
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Haruto » Thu May 10, 2018 1:47 pm

Jibby wrote:

I think that I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and start typing exclusively in this colour.

¡ʇɐǝN
Haruto
Banned
Banned

Postby redline » Thu May 10, 2018 7:42 pm

phpBB [video]
redline
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:47 pm

Life sure is a blunder right now. My health issues are really holding back any progress I could be making. My auto immune deficiency has targeted my joints and tendons now that it doesnt have my lower bowels present anymore. Life with an ostomy bag is frustrating and the first year with it after my surgery ended up being one big troll where I thought I was finally going to feel alright and I did for a year, long enough to get my hopes up just for it to find a new part of my body to harass. So after 2 failed attempts at returning to my job, once at the end of December and once last month, its safe to say I wont be able to continue my current line of work, I just experience pain in the first few hours and dont even get past 1 day of work. Knees are just not having that physical labor now even though I was fine through october last year and it takes months for my pain to go away and body return to its base line after only working 4 hours of physical labor 1 day, thats absurd. So needless to say I am in dis comfort and need time to recover before I can tell some other job I am ready to go and I am struggling to figure out what job I should even attempt next, probably best im not on my feet, just really not sure what to do from here to make myself happy and ambitious again.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby redline » Sun May 13, 2018 5:54 pm

animegamer183, sorry to hear that.

hope you get better and find a job you like.

redline has received a thanks from: AnimeGamer183
redline
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Henry Spencer » Sun May 13, 2018 6:21 pm

Go for a job in IT, Animegamer. Or something of that nature. There's plenty of decent office jobs nowadays that don't involve just stapling and filing nowadays. You can get in via Helpdesk jobs and work your way from there.

Henry Spencer has received a thanks from: AnimeGamer183
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:16 pm

yeah i am in a good bit of pain today, even trying to do my side gig which is uber this past friday (which i havent done in a few weeks) was a mistake i guess. I thought maybe since I'm sitting down it would be alright, I thought wrong, knee just hasnt felt good all day. Life is fucking brutal to me man, its just not letting up since November.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Sonikku » Mon May 14, 2018 10:50 pm

Got a model kit for the first time in ages.

I bet it'll look great when finished. :D

Sonikku has received 3 thanks from: AnimeGamer183, Haruto, KiBa
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby KiBa » Tue May 15, 2018 4:52 pm

^ Great idea! I hope you post your progress.

Get well soon, AnimeGamer.

Purple belongs to Brothaman. You should try coquelicot, or poppy blossom, which is #FF3800.

KiBa has received a thanks from: AnimeGamer183
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby shredingskin » Wed May 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Death note's USA president kinda looks like Donald Trump :lol:
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: Some indie games.