The big boss!!!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

The big boss!!!

Postby Snoopbob » Thu May 01, 2003 5:05 pm

In shenmue three who do you think will be the boss or do you think that Lan Di will be the ultimate boss. Tell me people tell me. :?:

I think that there will be A higher boss than Lan Di there has to be...
Snoopbob
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Eyeman » Thu May 01, 2003 5:09 pm

Lan-Di is most likely the ultimate boss of everyone. Ryo stands no chance. We all know that Ryo is a dead man walking
Eyeman
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Snoopbob » Thu May 01, 2003 5:12 pm

do you think we will get to see the chi yu?
Snoopbob
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby inferno10 » Thu May 01, 2003 6:27 pm

I think defeating Lan Di will happen...just not in mortal form. I think Ryo and Lan Di will transform into ethereal beings , the Phoenix and Chi Yo.
inferno10
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Louis » Thu May 01, 2003 6:29 pm

i recon ryo and lan d will have somesort of fight, but it will get interupted or somthing and the main boss will be someone else. maybe someone from the chi yu men. maybe ryo destroys the chi yu men and shenmue 4 concentrates on just ryo and lan d
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby santino » Thu May 01, 2003 7:33 pm

i think in shenmue3 there will be a certain part towards the end when a battle with lan di is imminent and you will have to train.....street fights and stuff..........and each time you train, your skills will improve and when you think your ready, you keep pursuing landi. and i think that ryo will beat the shit out of him and have an orgy with joy, shenhue, xiuying and nozomi :!:
santino
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Lord_Magneto » Fri May 02, 2003 3:35 am

In Shenmue 1 Ryo took out the Mad Angels with help from Gui Zhang. In Shenmue 2 he took out Don Niu's group(Yellowhead) with help from Ren, a more formitable gang than the Mad Angels were. My guess is that in Shenmue 3 with help from all his friends Ryo will take down Chiyomen, which is an even more formitable than Yellowhead. Everything will end as it began most likely, with Ryo facing Lan Di, but of course he'll probably spare his life after beating him.
Lord_Magneto
Asia Travel Representative

Postby TEEPO™ » Fri May 02, 2003 8:03 am

Hmmm, I doubt Ryo would be able to even hit Lan Di, he couldn't even hit Jianmin or Xiuyang. I think Ryu would start fighting Lan Di with a free battle, but won't be able to hit him, as soon as Lan Di make a move from all the dodgin, a QTE will commence, and you'll see a flashback of something that someone has taught him, similer to the final battle in Shenmue2. I think the main Shenmue 3 boss will probobly be NioSun and Ziming, then you'll probobly get a pop at Lan Di at the very end or at Shenmue 4. The real big boss is most likely the fourth Chiyou Men leader that is blacked-out....

TEEPO™ has received a thanks from: QWERTY
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Fox » Fri May 02, 2003 4:05 pm

Even though most people think Lan Di isn't the big boss... I do think it is him. I dunno why but I just kinda know it
Fox

Postby Lord_Magneto » Fri May 02, 2003 4:11 pm

TEEPO wrote:you'll see a flashback of something that someone has taught him, similer to the final battle in Shenmue2.

I agree, he'll probably remember something his father taught him.
Lord_Magneto

Postby nessus87 » Fri May 02, 2003 4:29 pm

As we know from Shin Ishikawa, Shenmue 3 is not going to be the finale of the series and it will even exceed four installments. Therefore I don't think you will fight Lan Di in Shenmue III unless it is a fight where Ryo gets beaten but saved somehow. Perhaps the boss will be someone we have not seen yet like Dou Niu who didn't show up untill well into the game. I do, however, think that Lan Di will be the games final boss weather or not Ryo can beat him. (I think he Ryo gets his ass beaten personally).
nessus87
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Zimingshenmue » Fri May 02, 2003 4:58 pm

For me the ultimate boss will be the fourth leader of the chiu you men.think about it :we have informations about three of them:Lan Di,Niao Sun and Ziming.but we haven't seen or heard anything about the other.why is this character kept in such a secret? I think that this man is the true villain of Shenmue.
Zimingshenmue
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Louis » Sat May 03, 2003 7:26 am

i think the main boss will be ryos dad, who faked his death for insurence
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Miles Prower » Sat May 03, 2003 8:55 am

I have a feeling that Ryo and Ziming will fight, but Ryo will not know it's Ziming straight away. Maybe the half of the yin yang Xiuying gave Ryo will fall out of his pocket, Ziming will see it and think that Ryo has done something to Xiuying.
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby TEEPO™ » Sat May 03, 2003 9:29 am

I was just thinking about the fourth Chiyou Men leader, you might not have to fight him/her, he/her could be the master mind of the whole thing, the puppet master, one of those who use their minds instead of fists.

But there's pleanty of room for him/her as a boss. So far each game has had a sub-boss, and a main boss.

Shenmue1: Chai in You Arcade, and then Chai in the harbour(not counting the 70 men battle)
Shenmue2:Baihu, then DouNiu.
So my guess is; Shenmue3: Niao Sun(since half of her body was revealed in the 4CM picture) Then Lan Di. or Ziming.
Shenmue4: Lan Di or Ziming, then the fourth Chiyou Men leader, or even maybe... the Chiyou monster itself....

TEEPO™ has received a thanks from: QWERTY
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Next

Return to Shenmue III