I HATE MYSELF AND I WANT TO DIE

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Trunks » Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:54 pm

really? If that is the case..The RIP..
Trunks
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby giz_119 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:14 pm

oRiEntaL_n00dl3S wrote:I live in his town, we go to the same school but not same grades. I was watching the news and apparently he has commited suicided somewhere in his backyard. Channel 7 Action Spot News.

proof???

Most people who come onto an internet forum and say they're going to take their own life or someone elses just want attention... it's a shenmue forum, really, if your going to do it you wouldn't talk about it here.

That would be a pretty sick joke though, if you were lying, it's just if i was gonna kill myself, this would be the last place id be.
Last edited by giz_119 on Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
giz_119
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Haik » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:19 pm

oRiEntaL_n00dl3S wrote:I live in his town, we go to the same school but not same grades. I was watching the news and apparently he has commited suicided somewhere in his backyard. Channel 7 Action Spot News.

Yeah and I believe you. And even if it was true or even for a joke what kind of an idiot can you be to tell us that and screw our days you stupid fuck!
Haik
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Trunks » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:50 pm

it hasnt screwed my day at all. tbh they must either be seeking attention/very fucked up to post about stuff like that here.

Is it just me or is there tons of "my life is shit" etc topics here ?
Trunks
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Sueng » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:56 pm

Most people who come onto an internet forum and say they're going to take their own life or someone elses just want attention... it's a shenmue forum, really, if your going to do it you wouldn't talk about it here.

That would be a pretty sick joke though, if you were lying, it's just if i was gonna kill myself, this would be the last place id be.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! The first smart comment I've heard all day.
Sueng
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby XR_END » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:11 pm

Cnl ERGO BOURG, I am sorry you feel this way. I, like many others, have felt the same despair at one point or the other. While I have never taken it to the limits you have(extreme contemplation), I have come to a resolution:

Stop focusing on what others do, plan to do, or are currently doing. As desolate as it may sound, I stopped caring a long time ago about other people. Sure, I will intervene when necessary, but I have conditioned myself to the point where I do not bend-over backwards for others. If you do this for too long, you'll end feeling empty and used(possibly crippled from the back-pain ;) ).

Just try to look past the problems that people create for you and others. Do not involve yourself with the annoyances and emotional let-down that are bound to transgress. All I can offer is my opinion, but I hope you take this to heart as I undoubtedly know how you feel.

Get well,
Daniel Alan
XR_END
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby QWERTY » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:18 am

Dude,if that's meant to be a joke.That's fucked up.

QWERTY has received a thanks from: TEEPO™
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby n00dl3s » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:10 pm

:lol: That's not really fucked up, if you were really going to kill yourself you woulnd't even bother getting help, by coming on the internet and posting on a Shenmue forum. But anyways, that wasn't really fucked up, if it was true than yeah but it wasn't.. :D If I would have been graphic and described the event in greater detail it could have been deemed "fucked" up per sae.
n00dl3s
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:05 pm

Alien Dude wrote:

Yeah, that was in very, very poor taste.
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Joey Bassist Dude » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:35 pm

meh i still havnt decided if there is anything at all after a normal human death but im not gonna end my mortal being just to find out...
Joey Bassist Dude
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby n00dl3s » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:46 pm

Captain K Prime wrote:
Alien Dude wrote:

Yeah, that was in very, very poor taste.

:? Eh.. It's hard to keep good taste 24/7/365.
n00dl3s
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Mythical Being » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:49 pm

Yeh still though, I'm up for any levels of sickness, but when it comes down to faking someones suicide its been taken tooooooooo far.
Mythical Being
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Trunks » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:56 pm

yes that wasnt an amazing joke or bluff ON :\
Trunks
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby XR_END » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:01 pm

I hope this user comes back and responds. I hope he hasn't done anything rash. :(
XR_END
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby SilentdeathX » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:16 pm

Are u serious???
SilentdeathX
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic