Shenmue 3 jobs

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

What job would you like (Total votes: 22)

carrying crates
No votes
lucky hit
5%
Something new (state what it is)
95%

Shenmue 3 jobs

Postby Joe Pesci » Sat May 03, 2003 9:06 pm

What do you want as a job in shenmue 3?
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Ro bee bee » Sat May 03, 2003 9:08 pm

If a job at all, hopefully something other than those two, although the option to have those as well would be nice.

:?
Ro bee bee
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby MattyHAZUKI » Sat May 03, 2003 9:51 pm

A job as a bounty hunter,yeah!!!
MattyHAZUKI
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby David Hazuki » Sat May 03, 2003 10:37 pm

to tell u the truth, i was a little disapointed with the jobs in shenmue 2. THE BEST WAS THE FORKLIFT DRIVING IN SHENMUE 1! and i was expecting better for shenmue 2..... i mean i liked having the variety and being able to chose from more than 1, but i was expecting something cooler.... like maybe working in an arcade.... or a store.... or forklift driving again!!!

in shenmue 3, i want ryo to be able to work in an arcade, a store, and in a harbor again! like as a forklift driver or security person. that be sweet!
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Zhao » Sat May 03, 2003 11:06 pm

yea same here i was dissapointed with the jobs in S2
Zhao
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Joe Pesci » Sun May 04, 2003 12:29 am

yes something new will be nice,but I'm sure you will be able to carry crates in s3 because shenhua said their was a job like that in her vilage also....I think she said a farmer needed help with his cows....I wonder what that means
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Lord_Magneto » Sun May 04, 2003 5:23 am

I'm sure they'll come up with somthing new, Shenhua mentions something about cows... maybe it'll have something to do with them. But I think it'll be farming. Also there really isn't much use for money in Guilian, so there may not even be a job until Ryo and Shenhua go somewhere else, somewhere more populated.
Lord_Magneto
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby T1249NTSCJØ » Sun May 04, 2003 5:25 am

It would be cool if Ryo became a martial arts instructor, it would keep him on his toes and it would be probably exchanged for knowledge of other fighting styles rather than money.
T1249NTSCJØ
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Julio III » Sun May 04, 2003 8:19 am

yeah, maybe training some ppl in guilin. remember that picture from the muecas site which showed ppl doing some wierd excersize whilst been upside down hanging by their feet, and the R button is shown on screen.
Julio III
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby khien » Sun May 04, 2003 8:23 am

Since Shenhua at one point says that there's a crate carrying job in the village, I wouldn't be too surprised to find it as one of the options at least....
khien
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby LionheartUK » Sun May 04, 2003 9:43 am

well if there is cows in the village how about seing how fast ryo can milk a cow.I don't no really because all shenmue jobs are shite.
LionheartUK
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby TEEPO™ » Sun May 04, 2003 10:55 am

Well, in Guilin there is no use for money, I doubt they have arcades. That brings another thing up, there should be a big city in the game, or there will never be any arcades in game. Anyway, lets look at how small villages work. Hmmm, farming, lumber and anything that involves building or carving. My guess is, it could be fishing(like zelda) Or chopping wood, both sound good to me.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Joe Pesci » Sun May 04, 2003 12:00 pm

I like ideas for jobs!
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Joe Pesci » Sun May 04, 2003 12:02 pm

Lord_Magneto wrote:
I'm sure they'll come up with somthing new, Shenhua mentions something about cows... maybe it'll have something to do with them. But I think it'll be farming. Also there really isn't much use for money in Guilian, so there may not even be a job until Ryo and Shenhua go somewhere else, somewhere more populated.

Their will be a job like carrying crates because Shenhua said their was a job like that in her village
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Yusuke » Sun May 04, 2003 12:12 pm

Ryo will probably have to work on a farm in the beginning of S3 but will probably have a different job when he leaves Guilin I hope its better then his Jobs in S2 which sucked
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Next

Return to Shenmue III