Hacker finds evidence for aliens, UFOs, free energy etc

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Hacker finds evidence for aliens, UFOs, free energy etc

Postby TEEPO™ » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:25 pm

'Gary McKinnon was arrested by the UK's national high-tech crime unit, after being accused of hacking into Nasa and the US military computer networks.'

You can watch the interview with Mr. McKinnon where he shoots the shit on aliens, UFOs, free energy, secret governments from here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/c ... 977134.stm
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby dbzruler88 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:49 pm

well THAT was an interesting read...
dbzruler88
Atheist Activist
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: jeremylovesanna
XBL: jeremylovesanna
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Yakuza 0

Postby tatsuya » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:37 pm

That would make a great book, then a movie with better comprehensible stuff.

As the petroleum deposit goes down they will use the radioactive wastes as the new fuel.
But that's not for now because of their lucrative stuff.
They need to find how to...if it's not done already, somewhere.
tatsuya
Master of the Three Blades

Postby OL » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:54 pm

That was interesting.

Yeah, it's obvious the government already has alternative, cheaper fuels that we could be using, but they want to exhaust oil, the more expensive fuel, first.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby ys » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:52 pm

This has been so for a long time with the energy for example. And the world is far more controlled than most people realize. Even facts and history are just what we are allowed to know. I read a couple of books and Internet articles about that and it's actually disgusting when I realized how corrupted and controlled most things are.
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby santino » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:45 pm

sketchy
santino
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby white lotus » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:57 pm

That would make a good cyberpunk story...or anime or something.
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby Kenny » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:13 pm

I dunno, he says its so easy to hack into the database but at the same time he says he's so confident he's the only one whose done it (if it was that easy, wouldn't other people who attempted this gotten out with it sooner...and in greater numbers too, this is the kinda stuff people would wanna get out anonymously at least). On top of that, he says they took him 2 years to finally catch him. I would only belive that if in that span of two years he only got on a few times and became really careless in the last try.

His escapades sound a bit too far-fetched to me but despite that I also believe that there are other alternative fuels out there but the US doesn't want to use them yet....they wanna finish bombing other countries first before they say "hey look, we found an alternate fuel source. Nevermind!".

And I believe in aliens too. If they finally have the proof, i'd love to see it.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Captain Lars Kegstealer » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:47 pm

Very cool story. The hackers story seems kinda shaky though. He could've easily been lying about the image he may have seen. I think he is just another one of those UFO crazy guys.
Captain Lars Kegstealer
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Martin » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:50 pm

Interesting.
Martin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: After Burner... Great!

Postby Lan Di-sama » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:50 pm

Interesting
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Sh2daK » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:02 pm

And I believe in aliens too. If they finally have the proof, i'd love to see it.

I remember this story on the news, i guess now we get to listen to what he has to tell us.

IMO it doesn't matter if a person believes or not, it doesn't change the fact that they DO exist, it isn't some magical story of pony's and candy filled landscapes.

People take the word 'Alien' too light heartedly, as if it is humerous and of some sort of an imaginative story, it's usually associated with green human like beings, or big grey beings with massive egg heads and big EYES, LOL. Realistically, the term 'Alien' put simply is something we are unfamiliar with, something new to us. So then the word Alien, for some sort of being else-where just says it is a big ? but to deny their existance would be idiotic, especially seing as the size of the universe is expanding all the time according to physics. It'd plain STUPID to believe that Earth is some special planet with the only forms of intellectual beings on it.

BAH!!

-Sh2DaK-
Sh2daK

Postby dbzruler88 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:13 am

yeah, there's billions of galaxies out there...why would there be living beings on only one planet of ONE of the galaxies?
dbzruler88
Atheist Activist
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: jeremylovesanna
XBL: jeremylovesanna
Currently playing: Yakuza 0

Postby Mr. Frozen » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:27 am

Kensuke NOL, dude. wrote:I dunno, he says its so easy to hack into the database but at the same time he says he's so confident he's the only one whose done it (if it was that easy, wouldn't other people who attempted this gotten out with it sooner...and in greater numbers too, this is the kinda stuff people would wanna get out anonymously at least). On top of that, he says they took him 2 years to finally catch him. I would only belive that if in that span of two years he only got on a few times and became really careless in the last try.

His escapades sound a bit too far-fetched to me but despite that I also believe that there are other alternative fuels out there but the US doesn't want to use them yet....they wanna finish bombing other countries first before they say "hey look, we found an alternate fuel source. Nevermind!".

Yea, same thing I thought as I read it. He also conviently didnt have anything to show for it. I know if I got some top secret info, I would damn well make sure I get a copy.

Also, I do believe in aliens but I really think all the stuff that we know of now or think of now is some BS made up by the government to just cover up as something else, or for them to have a reason to be poking thier noses in affairs of other countries. It makes a lot more sense then them just keeping something this big so secret after all these years. If aliens really did come to earth, someone other than a government offical will have evidence, that's for sure.
Mr. Frozen
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ys » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:02 am

Some scientists research the possibility of aliens interfering with the human race thousands of years ago. Because of the fact that humans suddenly showed an extreme leap in intelligence and all cultures all over the world had very similar traits without having contact with eachother. Besides that the bible describes ALOT of weird things. Which is quite interesting. Like the angels descending from the sky in fire and smoke. Then they describe alot more that really sounds like some kind of airplane. And that the angels carried sticks who could kill others from a distance with lightning. Also a prophet was taken with them into the air and he described the fields looking like a "blanket". Quite hard to imagine without being there. They have also found things people painted on the walls during prehistoric times depicting two-legged "people" with a round object around their head (like a helmet) and with something on their back that looked like an oxygen tank. While they were holding some thing like a "stick". The bible also describes an explosion (wrath of god) looking like a mushroom cloud or so. When they studied that place they could find radioactive remnants from about 2000 years ago...
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Next

Return to Off Topic