DO YOU THINK RYO WILL FIGHT NIU SUN IN SHNEMUE 3

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby Silas » Tue May 06, 2003 7:00 am

She's not Ryo's mother, she's Ziming's girlfriend and therefore probably about his age. He's a coupla years older than Xiuying, say 30.

I think the likelihood of Ryo fighting Niao Sun is quite high. I also think she'll be the redeemed character for Shenmue III (compare with Goro in I and Ren (sorta) in II). So she'll turn into one of the good guys (maybe in the end she'll fight and be killed by Lan Di!)
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Lord_Magneto » Tue May 06, 2003 6:30 pm

Silas wrote:So she'll turn into one of the good guys (maybe in the end she'll fight and be killed by Lan Di!)

I don't think she'll be the one to fight Lan Di, I bet Ryo will fight him and get killed. Ryo is supposed to represent Phoenyx, and the Phoenyx is suposed to come back to life. So Lan Di(Dragon) kills Ryo(Phoenyx) and then Ryo comes back to life stronger than before.
Lord_Magneto
Asia Travel Representative

Postby ChaiOgawa » Tue May 06, 2003 6:31 pm

Shenhua will fight Niao Sun at the same time of Ryo fighting lan di.
ChaiOgawa

Postby Lord_Magneto » Tue May 06, 2003 6:41 pm

ChaiOgawa wrote:Shenhua will fight Niao Sun at the same time of Ryo fighting lan di.

That wouls seem quite possible, however Ryo would most likely be fighting Ziming.
Lord_Magneto

Postby ChaiOgawa » Tue May 06, 2003 6:42 pm

That could happen too but we will never know untill like 4 years from now when shenmue 10 billion comes out?
ChaiOgawa

Previous

Return to Shenmue III