RYO RETURNS! Sonic & Sega racing!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby LawXiu » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Riku wrote:If Ryo is in expect 3 new memebers.

Oh come on. I was thinking at least 5 or 6.

Just had a thought. Ryo in a Sonic game? Did we send them capsule toys to the right office?
LawXiu
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby LawXiu » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Found a hangman solver. So, a six letter word starting with D.

Here are the first 200 words that match (most frequent first) of 2016.

during double desire danger degree doctor dinner divine direct design dantes driven detail duties desert deeply dreams dorian deeper defeat depths dragon decree daring daniel differ darker dishes debray deputy dances device depart doubts dreary dining drinks dublin damage debate demons driver darnay domain dismal dorsal digits dagger detect devote drives dismay deaths drawer dwarfs devils dealer decent damask defect devour divers drying dearly debris danube delphi doings derive dainty dollar dropsy deluge define denial dating devise dignam darius divert distal doubly detain dreamt dancer danish dhimar dreamy deming denote dearer dumpty devout dobson disuse draper dozens digest drusus donkey dyeing denies dilute delays drachm drains dawson debtor dental drowsy durham darkly davout dorsum desist despot detour docile defile dilate dorset douche dwells darwin deacon deftly denser detest dakota deceit depots dozing dearth dennis dispel dalton dashes dattos donjon drifts dahlia depict dillon drafts ducats dynamo dahait detach domino dwight damsel darken duerer davies drissa decius defies diving damper dumont dazzle dieppe duncan daemon defray dramas diable dictum danton domini dutton darton deccan decays depose dipper disarm disown dither dmitri demure dhurwa dormer doughy dasyus decamp demise dexter divest docket dubois dugong durbar dallas devers dewlap dimple discus doesnt dogmas.

Here are the first 200 words that match (most frequent first) starting with M. This is the first 200 of 2525.

mother myself matter manner making middle months master modern merely marius marked method manila mexico minute mighty muscle morrel moscow moving mental motion masses mafulu misery marble marine market mortal murder messrs mainly martin mostly mirror mutual motive mucous maiden margin mortar missed madrid manage median mining morbid mouths muzzle modest metals monkey metres mantle miller morris malady magnet melody muslin morale melted manual marian mystic mature meadow molars monday merits marrow morrow mounds midway models munich morals mutton mosaic mabeuf makers mixing marcus midday mosses murray mosque menace mounts madras martyr malice meagre mutiny milton manors millet mingle monroe martha maison menial menses merged meshes marvel masked medial modify morgan marche morton magnus manned mccloy miners molten meshed manure miguel mellow maketh meatus manuel messer moaned morsel masons mender musket marion marred medici musing manaos milder morose moulds maclou meddle mesial misled mobile marshy matron masque misses manabo michel minded mallas merion mikoto meters mallet medusa motley mehtar meekly mercer mildly manoel maroon myrtle magnon medals medley mirage missis myriel manger midrib mister marais mended marten matted maguey marduk muffle murphy muster mutter merest muller madden magyar menton mongol mahant marley mishap missal mouldy myriad mesjid mocked molest morong.

Personally my money is on Donkey Manual. It's the sad one from winnie the poo.
LawXiu
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby szymon247 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:11 pm

Seriously if it's not about Ryo they are quite obviously teasing Shenmue fans, but why?
I'm almost sure that it's "mirror". It wouldn't make sense if it was something else. "Driving" also wouldn't make any sense at all and it's hard to find another word that would fit while making any sense.
szymon247
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Schiff » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:33 am

GrahamLaw wrote: Just had a thought. Ryo in a Sonic game? Did we send them capsule toys to the right office?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Schiff
Wanna leave the cave
Man Mo Acolyte

XBL: ylyon
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Virtua Fighter 5FS

Postby lavrentis » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:08 pm

O--EC-S IN R--R V--W D----- M----- M-Y A-P-AR C-OS-R -N R--L-TY
lavrentis
Shenmue - THE best game
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby LawXiu » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:26 pm

lavrentis wrote:O--EC-S IN R--R V--W D----- M----- M-Y A-P-AR C-OS-R -N R--L-TY

Looking good. Why didn't I get the tweet?
LawXiu
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby lavrentis » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:35 pm

lavrentis
Shenmue - THE best game
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Hazuki Legend » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Apparently they're gonna stop updating on the twitter and facebook pages because people were moaning about them with the news feeds and such so they're only doing it by the game forum.
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: Dan Whale 89

Postby LawXiu » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Fine by me, deleted. They send to much crap.
LawXiu
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby LawXiu » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:24 am

Just had a thought. What's more likely to be in a racing game? Ryo on a fork truck or JOY on her bike?

Why did no one think of this before?

O--EC-S IN R--R V--W D----- M----- M-Y A-P-AR C-OS-R IN RE-L-TY
LawXiu
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Hazuki Legend » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:54 am

How about Ryo on a bike, people tend to forget the race to the harbour to save Nozomi and the Bike QTE. Obviously the bike would be more appropriate for a racing game but the forklift is what people associate Shenmue with.
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: Dan Whale 89

Postby Resident Joel » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:58 am

SEGA teasers are so retarded. I remember that one a little while ago that used short animated clips with something to do with "247". Each one was practically identical and useless - what game was it for anyway? They are only worthwhile if they are clever and for decent games.

A little while ago they mentioned via Twitter that someone had already made a correct guess. I'm pretty sure the only two guesses have been "Dragon Mirror" and "Driver Mirror" - both of which make no sense. The Dragon Mirror isn't actually a reflective mirror as you all know and driver mirror is just grammatically poor.

The only phrase I can come up with that actually flows is:

Objects in rear view during motion may appear closer in reality

But that's far too general. I don't even know why I care.. :roll:
Resident Joel

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:04 am

Resident Joel wrote:SEGA teasers are so retarded. I remember that one a little while ago that used short animated clips with something to do with "247". Each one was practically identical and useless - what game was it for anyway? They are only worthwhile if they are clever and for decent games.

A little while ago they mentioned via Twitter that someone had already made a correct guess. I'm pretty sure the only two guesses have been "Dragon Mirror" and "Driver Mirror" - both of which make no sense. The Dragon Mirror isn't actually a reflective mirror as you all know and driver mirror is just grammatically poor.

The only phrase I can come up with that actually flows is:

Objects in rear view during motion may appear closer in reality

But that's far too general. I don't even know why I care.. :roll:

That's a great guess, actually. Has anyone left a comment similar in the Twitter feed? Could be a tease for the new motion controller projects. When does this shit finish anyway it's really grinding now..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby darkfire716 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:52 pm

The bike makes muh more sense. Although, I could see them making the Forklift some type of bonus content that you earn through the game, or downloadable content. Both would be cool, hopefully if Ryo is in the game, they make the bike not as god damn difficult to use as in Shenmue.
darkfire716
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby lavrentis » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:27 pm

O--EC-S IN R--R V--W D----- M----R M-Y A-PEAR C-OS-R IN RE-L-TY

Hmm.
lavrentis
Shenmue - THE best game
Alpha Trading Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III