blitz on sega!!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

blitz on sega!!

Postby mue 26 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi guys I have decided that due to the news of ryo appearing in the sega racing game, we should kick off 2010 with kick start to the campaign, on the 1st of of january if you could all just take a couple of minutes out of your time to e mail any branch of sega this would be much appreciated even if you only email them a simple sentace showing your support.

I know this has been done before, but please remember no matter what anyone says,game companies make games that fans demand so dont give up. Also next year I am thinking about getting some shenmue 3 campaign related t shirts printed, and freely destributing them around London. 2010 will be the year of change, even if its the year the gears only just start turning. Any support is very much appreciated

Thank you for your support, we dont have long to orgainise this so I apologise
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Riku Rose » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:23 pm

I'll pass.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Crimson Ryan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:25 pm

+1

I'm buying the game, I'm doing enough to show support.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Plus two. I am doing the same.
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby GambiT » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:59 pm

I came into this topic thinking I had read 'blitz on segal!'

The real topic is much less interesting. Some shitty sega clone of mariokart, I will, maybe, download it and have a go.
GambiT
Master of the Three Blades

Postby mue 26 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:42 pm

You seem to be misunderstanding, I am not saying e mail sega in support of their racing game, Im saying e mail sega on the 1st of Jan in support of shenmue 3, I reallly could not care less about Sega racing to be honest
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby LawXiu » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:47 pm

It's all been done.
LawXiu
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby mue 26 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:09 am

Sorry guys I did not realise you were gonna do a second mas mailing, and I would love to join in, its a 1000 times better then my idea anyway. I will spread the word
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby mue 26 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:19 am

Although I feel the two could ideas could go well together, as this mass emailing is just quick and easy
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Martin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Heard it all before, and I'm entirely bored with all these campaigns now. Won't be taking part.
Martin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: After Burner... Great!

Re: blitz on sega!!

Postby Shenmue-sama » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:51 am

mue 26 wrote:Hi guys I have decided that due to the news of ryo appearing in the sega racing game, we should kick off 2010 with kick start to the campaign, on the 1st of of january if you could all just take a couple of minutes out of your time to e mail any branch of sega this would be much appreciated even if you only email them a simple sentace showing your support.

I know this has been done before, but please remember no matter what anyone says,game companies make games that fans demand so dont give up. Also next year I am thinking about getting some shenmue 3 campaign related t shirts printed, and freely destributing them around London. 2010 will be the year of change, even if its the year the gears only just start turning. Any support is very much appreciated

Thank you for your support, we dont have long to orgainise this so I apologise

Well, you would have to organize this, so that all mails would be sent in a short period of time (surely not all the same day, because that would be considered spamming, which will make them delete it and block your e-mail address). But still: count me in.
Shenmue-sama
Asia Travel Representative

Postby mue 26 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:13 am

Thanks alot for the support, and also thanks for letting me know about the whole spamming thing, I didnt think about that, please let me know if you have any other ideas!
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Shenmue-sama » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:57 pm

A written letter would probably attract more attention than an e-mail, which will probably never get any further than the PR-departement, where they have a standarized response e-mail ready. However, a petition only matters in terms of numbers.
Shenmue-sama

Postby [mYLES] » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Martin wrote:Heard it all before, and I'm entirely bored with all these campaigns now. Won't be taking part.
[mYLES]
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby szymon247 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 pm

I'll gladly take part in anything that'd bring Shenmue 3 closer. Especially if it takes just a few minutes of my internet time.
szymon247

Next

Return to Shenmue III