Changes...

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby ChaiOgawa » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:31 pm

Yeah! Troublemakers! So a guy with his forum name as Ry0s Pl@ce and never clearly did anything wrong is a trouble maker because of his name? And you really think that it's fair that this guy has been banned like 10 times here and then all of the sudden comes back and bans people left and right?
ChaiOgawa
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby b_ren » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:37 pm

Yes I agree I was suprised when hearing that he was an Admin after banning some of his accounts before. If hellraiser has made some deal with to help improve the dojo thats fine by me, people can change for the better. If I wasn't wanting to cause trouble I wouldn't call myslelf "Ry0s Pl@ce" but think of a different name.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby ChaiOgawa » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:38 pm

Yeah but point is, he never did anything wrong. There is nothing in the rules about your forum name.
ChaiOgawa
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby b_ren » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:41 pm

Yeah you do have a point there, I don't know if anyone felt he was just here to cause trouble by that name. If I had seen him with that name and felt he was doing it to cause trouble I would probably just tell him to change it.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Sonikku » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:50 pm

Louis wrote:look in his sig, as for what i am getting out of this...

being a nice guy helping out.

So if your doing this completely out of the goodness of your own heart and all your doing is "fixing bugs" in the Dojo then why do you require (and use) the power to warn and ban members? With your previous attitude what do you think gives you the right to tell people what they can and can not do? If your only doing this because your just a nice guy in "fixing bugs" then why couldn't you do it behind the sceans without that Site Adm title?
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby TEEPO™ » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:54 pm

I hope this image cheers everyone up:
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby b_ren » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:00 pm

Sure cheered me up.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Louis » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:16 pm

Darth B_Ren wrote:We will see.
EDIT: Louis hasn't done anything wrong with his admin position even though it doesn't fit in with his banning before.

yeah that sums be up totally
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Louis » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:18 pm

btw, i banned that account and told mike or whatever his name is to come back with another name - it was agreed by hellrasier
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby b_ren » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:19 pm

Also it me be easier if you posted why you banned or warned somone in future. Just makes things easier.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Postby QWERTY » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:20 pm

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!
I am new to this shit yeh,but I think a lot of people are being very immature about this!

QWERTY has received a thanks from: TEEPO™
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby b_ren » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:20 pm

Well if you did tell him to change his name thats fine.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Yusuke » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:20 pm

Darth B_Ren wrote:Sure cheered me up.

like you gave a crap in the first place you can't honestly think its fair for louis to be an admin he just got banned like 20 times last week he's showed no sign of maturing whatsoever banning a member for his name i didn't see that anywhere in the rules topic and he wasn't doing it to piss people off or promote ry0's pl@ce
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Louis » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:21 pm

yeah i pmed him telling him i was going to ban the account but he was free to make another account, then banned his account 30 mins later
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby b_ren » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:23 pm

Yusuke wrote:
Darth B_Ren wrote:Sure cheered me up.

like you gave a crap in the first place you can't honestly think its fair for louis to be an admin he just got banned like 20 times last week he's showed no sign of maturing whatsoever banning a member for his name i didn't see that anywhere in the rules topic and he wasn't doing it to piss people off or promote ry0's pl@ce
I do give a crap, but complaining about every move done doesn't fix anything. If you just wait to see things out then it could turn out quite well you know.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic