THERE HAS TO BE A SHENMUE 3 BECAUSE.....

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

THERE HAS TO BE A SHENMUE 3 BECAUSE.....

Postby stunt » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:31 pm

ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE THERES A WALLPAPER THAT SAYS HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SO WHY WOULD THEY BOTHER UPDATING THE SITE IF THEY DONT HAVE PLANS ON RELEASING IT SO THAT IS WHY
stunt
Asia Travel Representative

Postby drporkchop » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:34 pm

What amazing logic.

Please excuse me, my head is still spinning.
drporkchop
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Re: THERE HAS TO BE A SHENMUE 3 BECAUSE.....

Postby white lotus » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:36 pm

stunt wrote:ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE THERES A WALLPAPER THAT SAYS HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SO WHY WOULD THEY BOTHER UPDATING THE SITE IF THEY DONT HAVE PLANS ON RELEASING IT SO THAT IS WHY

white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby stunt » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:36 pm

yeah i know until i submitted it i realized i should have not put it
my bad :D
stunt

Postby stunt » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:39 pm

ok fuck you but i gotta admit thats a funny ass pic and once again MY BAD :D
stunt

Postby Rhayno G. » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:50 pm

why do you guys have to be like that to someone who dosent know as much as us about shenmue? people come here to find stuff out, not impress us with how much they know.
Rhayno G.
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby drporkchop » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:16 pm

Rhayno G. wrote:why do you guys have to be like that to someone who dosent know as much as us about shenmue? people come here to find stuff out, not impress us with how much they know.

Personaly, the only reason I flamed (if you'd even go so far as to call it that) is because he posted in all caps.
drporkchop
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby CloudXenon » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:12 am

Not only that why would they bother keeping shenmue.com if the game were canned?
CloudXenon
Master of the Three Blades

Postby PILMAN » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:22 am

Somethings not right but whatever :roll:
PILMAN
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Contristo » Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:31 am

Probably one of reporter's alter egos.

Mind him no attention. Just a sideshow.
Contristo

Re: THERE HAS TO BE A SHENMUE 3 BECAUSE.....

Postby Axm » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:24 am

Sega_Fanboy wrote:
stunt wrote:ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE THERES A WALLPAPER THAT SAYS HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SO WHY WOULD THEY BOTHER UPDATING THE SITE IF THEY DONT HAVE PLANS ON RELEASING IT SO THAT IS WHY

lmao
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Gone Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:57 am

Edit
Last edited by Gone Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gone Guest
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Silas » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:48 am

stunt, please don't post in all caps. But Welcome To The Dojo!

Sega_Fanboy, erm, funny picture I admit I laughed, but please don't use it in response to an actual newbie from now on. The Shenmue Dojo forums aren't like that, we always like to see new fans of Shenmue!

Did anyone else think it was Frank Skinner?
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Nthrax » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:41 am

Hey yeah but even if they make shenmue three it will be on the next microsoft console not on sega`s that is comfirm because everyone i more likely to buy the microsoft one then the sega`s console, and you have a logic thier but it could be that they just keeping it on becase of shenmue one and two and the fans if a game next part isnt coming doesnt mean that the company closes its web i wish shenmue three comes but look at two`s ending a sword comes out and starts floating i mean what the heck it was a really realistic story going on and then this comes up.......i wish we can get in one fight atleast with lan di just feel like beating him up...lol
Nthrax

Postby Silas » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:55 am

Wow. Covered a lot of ground in one sentence there, Nthrax! Your face must be turning blue!
Nthrax wrote:Hey yeah but even if they make shenmue three it will be on the next microsoft console not on sega's. Tthat is comfirmed because everyone is more likely to buy the microsoft one then they sega's console, and you have a logic there.
Well, Sega don't have a current console or are likely to produce one in the near enough future. (They are producing Dreamcast games, but only in Japan.) It's not necessarily going to be on Microsoft's next console, it could be on XBox. (That becomes less likely as time goes on, and now with SEGA's takeover by Sammy, who knows what will happen?)
Nthrax wrote:It could be that they are just keeping it on because of shenmue one and two and the fans. If a game's next part isn't coming doesnt mean that the company closes its web
Very true, and something I've thought for a long time. All the updates occur on the Muecas fan page, which may be maintained by Japan-based fans, I'm not sure. Perhaps Kiyuu could clarify this for us, 'cos I've never known!
Nthrax wrote:i wish shenmue three comes but look at two's ending: a sword comes out and starts floating. I mean what the heck it was a really realistic story going on and then this comes up.......i wish we can get in one fight atleast with lan di just feel like beating him up...lol
That's a different topic, and we have discussed it almost endlessly. Look around the Shenmue III forum to find discussions on how "magical" Shenmue III is going to be, and if we want it to go that way.
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Next

Return to Shenmue III