THE SHENMUE 3 THING AT GAME UK

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

THE SHENMUE 3 THING AT GAME UK

Postby LionheartUK » Wed May 28, 2003 6:22 pm

I PREORDERED SHENMUE 3 EARLY TODAY THEN EMAILED THEM SAYING THAT IT WASN'T SHOWN AT E3 AND IT MIGHT BE A MISTAKE,THEY EMAILED ME BACK WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS AND SAID THAT IT WAS NOT A MISTAKE AND THAT THEIR DISTRIBUTORS SAID IT WOULD BE RELEASED AT THE END OF THE YEAR,I THEN RANG THE LOCAL GAME STORE AND IT IS ON THERE CPU FOR Q4 2003 THEN HE SAID THAT HE IS A SHENMUE FAN AND HE IS WATCHING THAT GAME VERY CLOSELY AND FIRMLY BELIEVES WE WILL SEE IT JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

ALTHOUGH I AM STILL UNSURE ITS GOOD TO HEAR ENCOURAGING NEWS UNTILL GAME EMAIL ME NEAR THE END OF THE YEAR AND SAY THAT THEY NO NOTHING.
LionheartUK
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Zhao » Wed May 28, 2003 6:27 pm

it is possible because shenmue 2 came out last christmas. you never kno man
Zhao
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Axm » Wed May 28, 2003 7:00 pm

hmmmmm.......so many stories........should i believe this? i want to but.........my brain is saying....no....i dont no i need more proof...
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Zimingshenmue » Wed May 28, 2003 7:08 pm

AxM wrote:hmmmmm.......so many stories........should i believe this? i want to but.........my brain is saying....no....i dont no i need more proof...

You took the words from my mouth...
Zimingshenmue
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Master MuMbLes » Wed May 28, 2003 7:18 pm

AxM i agree with you i do want to believe this but im really not sure i can.
Master MuMbLes
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Spitz » Wed May 28, 2003 9:45 pm

I think we all want to belive this, but we all know we can't and shouldn't. The Christmas season is really not far away for a game like Shenmue III (not to mention the rest of hte industry). If a game is going to come out before Xmas the developer needs to start building up hype for it right now! E3 would have been the perfect time for AM2 to build up hype for Shenmue III, something they despertly need to do. But as we all know Shenmue III was not shown at E3. So that makes me 90% sure that i will not be coming out any time this year or any time soon next year.
Spitz
Asia Travel Representative

Re: THE SHENMUE 3 THING AT GAME UK

Postby LanDC » Thu May 29, 2003 7:07 am

It makes no sence though. If it were going to be released this year. WHY didnt they show it at e3?!
LanDC
News Poster
News Poster

Postby rens of heavens » Thu May 29, 2003 7:13 am

Shenmue 3 will be coming just wait.

rens of heavens
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Miles Prower » Thu May 29, 2003 8:42 am

So you can actually pre-order it now? Last time I tried it said this game is not availiable to pre-order but leave your e-mal address and we'll keep you posted or sth like that...and I have got no e-mail from them as yet.
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: THE SHENMUE 3 THING AT GAME UK

Postby Cyberman » Thu May 29, 2003 8:44 am

phill54 wrote:I PREORDERED SHENMUE 3 EARLY TODAY THEN EMAILED THEM SAYING THAT IT WASN'T SHOWN AT E3 AND IT MIGHT BE A MISTAKE,THEY EMAILED ME BACK WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS AND SAID THAT IT WAS NOT A MISTAKE AND THAT THEIR DISTRIBUTORS SAID IT WOULD BE RELEASED AT THE END OF THE YEAR,I THEN RANG THE LOCAL GAME STORE AND IT IS ON THERE CPU FOR Q4 2003 THEN HE SAID THAT HE IS A SHENMUE FAN AND HE IS WATCHING THAT GAME VERY CLOSELY AND FIRMLY BELIEVES WE WILL SEE IT JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

ALTHOUGH I AM STILL UNSURE ITS GOOD TO HEAR ENCOURAGING NEWS UNTILL GAME EMAIL ME NEAR THE END OF THE YEAR AND SAY THAT THEY NO NOTHING.

Will it be released this fall?
Cyberman
Sailor
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Miles Prower » Thu May 29, 2003 8:47 am

Yep, when I click on "Order" it just says this still--

GAME doesn't have enough information on this title yet to take your details, but you can still order it. Just give us your e-mail address and we will let you know when Shenmue 3 is ready to pre-order.

Weeelll it does say you can still order it...guess we'll just have to keep an eye on our e-mail.
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Spitz » Thu May 29, 2003 9:58 am

with the lack of any proof i cannot see why we are even giving this anymore credibility than any other rumored release date.
Spitz

Postby Veteah » Thu May 29, 2003 11:33 am

Look at it this way, some good news is better then no news and no news is better then bad news. Thats my new phrase of the day.
Veteah
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Tomo » Thu May 29, 2003 11:57 am

GAME are one of the most sucsefull respected and relliable video game company's in the u.k i'm not too sure about it coming out this year but i'm now confident we'll be playing it in 2004.no i'm not just being optimistic i really do believe that.why?i think SEGA and am2 are keeping this project(shenmue 3)very secret and they must have leaked some information to GAME that's the best theory i can think of'because i really don't think that GAME would tell a lie.i'm not going to raise my hopes to high though as it might be false but i do think that shenmue 3's comming.
Tomo
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Zimingshenmue » Thu May 29, 2003 12:05 pm

Viper 250 wrote:Look at it this way, some good news is better then no news and no news is better then bad news. Thats my new phrase of the day.

Yeah,but aren't real news better than bullshit???
Zimingshenmue
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Next

Return to Shenmue III