Do you think Shenmue3 is out in japan?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby Jiezeru » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:11 pm

Yeah Shenmue 3 is out in japan, i just got it imported for my xbox 3!!!
Jiezeru
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Cyberman » Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:25 pm

Really. Are you making this up?
Cyberman
Sailor
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby ShadowTech » Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:36 pm

If it was, I would have it by now.
ShadowTech
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby ChaiOgawa » Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:47 pm

The Crypt Keeper wrote:Really. Are you making this up?

? :roll:
ChaiOgawa

Postby xXClouDXx » Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:44 pm

I AM JUST SAYING IS THE GAME OUT!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP SAYING CRAP TO ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! SOOO DON'T FUCK WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

i am telling u when i played shenmue 1 i did not like it but when i played shenmue2 i like it. i am new here like LanDC said damn it you don't have to say "O THATS THE STUPID QUSTION I HAVE EVER SEEN.." WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU!
I AM NEW HERE! SORRY FOR POSTING THIS UP! I NEVER KNOW AND QUIT FUCKING WITH OTHER PPL :evil:

well i did not mean to say the bad words... now do u understand? GOOD! GEEEEEEEEEEEEZ :)
xXClouDXx
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Axm » Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:08 am

if you read anything about shenmue 3 you would have known the answer but your just to lazy.......next time you think of some random thought like that, you should think about what your saying and how it reflects with the given information.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby ::RFY:: » Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:01 am

ANSWER: NO IT IS NOT. THIS SHOULDA BEEN IN THE JUNK FORUM. EVERYONE SHOULD WARN HIM FOR ASKING A DUMB QUESTION.

ps - What are you gunna do if I fuck with you. Thats right, I will kick your ass and break your neck, Hazuki style.
::RFY::
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby ChaiOgawa » Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:55 am

RyoHazuki wrote:I AM JUST SAYING IS THE GAME OUT!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP SAYING CRAP TO ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! SOOO DON'T FUCK WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

i am telling u when i played shenmue 1 i did not like it but when i played shenmue2 i like it. i am new here like LanDC said damn it you don't have to say "O THATS THE STUPID QUSTION I HAVE EVER SEEN.." WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU!
I AM NEW HERE! SORRY FOR POSTING THIS UP! I NEVER KNOW AND QUIT FUCKING WITH OTHER PPL :evil:

well i did not mean to say the bad words... now do u understand? GOOD! GEEEEEEEEEEEEZ :)

Tehe you silly goose :lol1:
ChaiOgawa

Postby Paul » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:14 am

RyoHazuki wrote:I AM JUST SAYING IS THE GAME OUT!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP SAYING CRAP TO ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! SOOO DON'T FUCK WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

:shock: ...urm... sorry?!Fair enough anyway, but it's on the main page and most topics in the shenmue 3 forum that we don't know if they've even started making it, so we all just see it as obvious fact that it's not, I repeat NOT, out in japan yet. glad to clear the air! ;)
Paul
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby xXClouDXx » Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:22 pm

it's okay...
xXClouDXx
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby xXClouDXx » Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:22 pm

- Fei Long - wrote:ANSWER: NO IT IS NOT. THIS SHOULDA BEEN IN THE JUNK FORUM. EVERYONE SHOULD WARN HIM FOR ASKING A DUMB QUESTION.

ps - What are you gunna do if I fuck with you. Thats right, I will kick your ass and break your neck, Hazuki style.

lol how old are you?
xXClouDXx
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby mikec_ct » Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:24 pm

RyoHazuki wrote:
- Fei Long - wrote:ANSWER: NO IT IS NOT. THIS SHOULDA BEEN IN THE JUNK FORUM. EVERYONE SHOULD WARN HIM FOR ASKING A DUMB QUESTION.

lol how old are you?

He can't be too old, or else he'd be too weak to do what he's saying. Unless he's an old man in a retirement home, depressed that he can't get out of his wheelchair so he strikes out at people online!
mikec_ct
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Ren of Heavens » Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:27 pm

Back off bitch! me and Ryo will team up and kick ur ass!
Ren of Heavens
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Daemos » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:18 pm

Forum fighting!! Yeah, bring on the pop corn, this movie I gotta watch!! :shock: :roll:
Daemos
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby TEEPO™ » Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:07 pm

Back off bitch! me and Ryo will team up and kick ur ass!

Here he goes again. The ''I'm gonna kick your ass'' shit. Seriously, can you really kick someones arse/ass on the internet?

TEEPO™ has received a thanks from: QWERTY
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III