Do you think Shenmue3 is out in japan?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby ::RFY:: » Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:46 pm

TEEPO wrote:
Back off bitch! me and Ryo will team up and kick ur ass!

Here he goes again. The ''I'm gonna kick your ass'' shit. Seriously, can you really kick someones arse/ass on the internet?

Rap Battle :D
::RFY::
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby ChaiOgawa » Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:17 pm

TEEPO wrote:

Here he goes again. The ''I'm gonna kick your ass'' shit. Seriously, can you really kick someones arse/ass on the internet?

*cracks TEEPO in the nuts with a swift kick*
ChaiOgawa

Postby xXClouDXx » Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:48 pm

TEEPO wrote:

soo TP u think you can fight eh? cause i can kick your ass any time! Ren was just backing me up and you come in like some Ja rule wannabe talking about fights! "Here he goes again" well i got news for you! when some one backs you up in fights that means the person that is backing you up likes you as a friend but i think i do have a friend unlike you. no one is not even backing you up cause you don't got no friends!

thats all i have to say i don't mean to be a bad boy or anything......
xXClouDXx
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Espio Clone » Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:07 pm

Think of it this way... Suzuki said that they would make it if there was a demand. Now what do you think a convention will do to the "demand" factor? It's still a good thing for S3, even if it isn't mentioned!
Espio Clone
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby TEEPO™ » Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:27 pm

soo TP u think you can fight eh? cause i can kick your ass any time! Ren was just backing me up and you come in like some Ja rule wannabe talking about fights! "Here he goes again" well i got news for you! when some one backs you up in fights that means the person that is backing you up likes you as a friend but i think i do have a friend unlike you. no one is not even backing you up cause you don't got no friends!

How old are you? The ''you got no friends'' is for kids who haven't even learned the alphabet yet. You know sod-all about me. So how can you make a judgment about kicking my ''ass'' People like you only talk big on message boards and chat rooms--the truth is their just little kids with nothing else better to do with their time--and I'm getting the impression your one of them... I truely feel sorry for you.

TEEPO™ has received a thanks from: QWERTY
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Ash » Thu Jun 05, 2003 6:46 pm

Could you guys please try to get along and stop fighting?
Ash
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby ChaiOgawa » Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:48 pm

Im sorry for kicking teepo in the balls ash...
ChaiOgawa

Postby owl » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:34 pm

Do you remember...Sunming Zhao?
owl
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Axm » Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:05 am

hey, dont talk about my moma
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Veteah » Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:42 am

ash wrote:Could you guys please try to get along and stop fighting?

That would be considrabley less funny to watch. And Chai, , you should be sorry about kicking TEEPO in the balls, what kind of monster are you? Kicking to the chops are reserved for f greenpeace and Roy Keane
Veteah
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby ChaiOgawa » Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:20 pm

Your right Viper how very Inconsiderate of me :D
ChaiOgawa

Postby xXClouDXx » Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:41 pm

ChaiOgawa wrote:Im sorry for kicking teepo in the balls ash...

what balls? sorry ash i have know time to fight this darth MOL wannabe or whatever!i am out of this fight and by the way Grow up TP because i stoped fighting with you!
xXClouDXx
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Ren of Heavens » Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:45 pm

TEEPO wrote:

How old are you? The ''you got no friends'' is for kids who haven't even learned the alphabet yet. You know sod-all about me. So how can you make a judgment about kicking my ''ass'' People like you only talk big on message boards and chat rooms--the truth is their just little kids with nothing else better to do with their time--and I'm getting the impression your one of them... I truely feel sorry for you.

Fuck you u little dip shit!i was just backing him up soo no need to fuck with him ur out numbered! soo what do u have that can beat 2 ppl?!

sorry if i said fuck i just could not resist!
Ren of Heavens
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby TEEPO™ » Fri Jun 06, 2003 3:51 pm

what balls? sorry ash i have know time to fight this darth MOL wannabe or whatever!i am out of this fight and by the way Grow up TP because i stoped fighting with you!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! I'm lauging so hard I think I'm gonna burst a blood vessel.
Who said anything about being a Darth Maul ''Wanabe,'' huh? Thats just you talking out of your arse again. Anyway, I'll be quite happy to cease fighting, As ever, this bickering is pointless.

TEEPO™ has received a thanks from: QWERTY
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Previous

Return to Shenmue III