Things that pissed you off

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Things that pissed you off

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:34 am

Apparently the toe on my right foot, the one to the left of my big toe, has some kind of infection or is irritated, The would is open, I know that I put neosporin on it the past 2 days and put a band aid on it. I maybe gone over board with trying to make sure to get the neosporin in the crevice the spot is right between my toe nail and the skin, but I think I am gonna leave it alone for a few days and see how it goes. it was throbbing mildly last night as I was trying to go to sleep, talk about uncomfortable and annoying :/
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:45 pm

The asshole next door put something on the stove then LEFT HIS APARTMENT to at least downstairs 8 floors down. Well it caught fire..well sorta. It was just a pot of hot water but still had smoke. Thank god the sprinklers did not go off. Well when I went in the hall to check it out he comes off the elevator goes into his place. I call the office and tell them of a fire and they come up check it out and the guy told them he fell asleep. LIE I told them I caught him coming off the elevator. So he got caught in a lie. Fuck we just recovered and had the whole building fixed from the last one. FUCKING DUMB CUNT!
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Jokatech19 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:51 am

Hurricane Sandy....
Jokatech19
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: AC: Revelations

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Halloween always pisses me off.
Always have to clean up after kids who leave garbage on my yard.Hell some of them were setting off fireworks pretty much right in front of my door.Every year I have to old back from letting loose and beating the living piss out of them.
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Spokane » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:48 pm

A mom of a kid who goes to the school my mom works at broke her leg after she slipped on a smashed pumpkin on her porch. Knowing the kid though it was probably him. He gets into trouble everyday. In fact he smashed a muffin onto the detention teachers notebook the other day so he even is known for smashing things.

And its just elementary school. Some of these kids are the children of Satan she has to deal with everyday. And she is a Speical Ed teacher so they are kids that not only misbehave a lot but a lot of them have problems like Bi-Polar disorder and every other mental problem under the sun.

Spokane has received a thanks from: wude
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Sonikku » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:05 pm

My mother got a letter saying she was being moved from disability to "retirement" which has the distinction of paying 15% less money every month and she was only barely getting by to begin with. -_- With disability set to run out of money in under 5 years I imagine they're trying to cut down peoples allotments any way they possibly can these days.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Sonikku wrote: My mother got a letter saying she was being moved from disability to "retirement" which has the distinction of paying 15% less money every month and she was only barely getting by to begin with. -_- With disability set to run out of money in under 5 years I imagine they're trying to cut down peoples allotments any way they possibly can these days.

Holding myself back from making this a political thing.

I just want to say I'm sorry and that's BS. I know of a few options that can slightly help matters(basics needs like clothes and food really for your mom). PM me if you want to talk.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:50 am

The new Youtube layout. The hell? I can't find anything and now when I go to subs it shows me everything else. I just want to see uploads not every single like and comment and shit. This has to be hurting peoples views.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby KiBa » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:55 am

My YouTube looks the same, but my Imgur looks different!
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby DoubleO_Ren » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 am

The girl i used to date on and off got back with her ex, that was the cause of the on and offness in our relationship to begin with. She said numerous times it was over with him, until she kicked me to the curb 2 months ago and proceeded to get back with him. Bitch!

The thought of her lovng him and making an effort for him while i was just a meaningless rebound after nearly a year of deception is eating my soul. My mistake was falling for this girl, if only she wasn't so hot. I feel like trashing my room but unfortunately I can't release that way because I'm not a stupid moron.
DoubleO_Ren
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:27 pm

DoubleO_Ren wrote: The girl i used to date on and off got back with her ex, that was the cause of the on and offness in our relationship to begin with. She said numerous times it was over with him, until she kicked me to the curb 2 months ago and proceeded to get back with him. Bitch!

The thought of her lovng him and making an effort for him while i was just a meaningless rebound after nearly a year of deception is eating my soul. My mistake was falling for this girl, if only she wasn't so hot. I feel like trashing my room but unfortunately I can't release that way because I'm not a stupid moron.

Dont worry about that bitch, keep your head up and move on. She doesnt deserve you apparently. It all ultimately comes down to women doing what they do best, being bitches. brush that dirt off and move on my friend, its all there is left to do.

AnimeGamer183 has received a thanks from: south carmain
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby DoubleO_Ren » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:55 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:
DoubleO_Ren wrote: The girl i used to date on and off got back with her ex, that was the cause of the on and offness in our relationship to begin with. She said numerous times it was over with him, until she kicked me to the curb 2 months ago and proceeded to get back with him. Bitch!

Dont worry about that bitch, keep your head up and move on. She doesnt deserve you apparently. It all ultimately comes down to women doing what they do best, being bitches. brush that dirt off and move on my friend, its all there is left to do.

Thanks man all you can do really. My own fault for sticking around after her ex was sticking it in her.
DoubleO_Ren
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby south carmain » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:42 am

@doubleO_ren ho's gonna ho, fuck that bitch if she got back so easily with him she was probably talking to him behind your back all the time, don't let yourself get too stressed out by someone who wasn't worth it I'm sure it won't be too hard to find someone with a little more loyalty than that

on another not I lost my passport and have to fly back to London now to get a new one, gonna be hard to adapt to the cold weather after finally getting used to the desert

south carmain has received a thanks from: DoubleO_Ren
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Who Really Cares? » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:07 am

Fuck her best friend.....Or just be the better person.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:11 pm

My dog tipped over my xbox while I was playing.LA Noire disk 3 got a huge scratch and no longer playable.
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic