Things that pissed you off

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Things that pissed you off

Postby Brothaman » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:05 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: I don't know that much about her, apart from thinking her 212 song was pretty good, then being quite shocked at how sweary the real one was when I went and searched Youtube for it. Nice teeth!

Very nice teeth indeed. :lol: To be honest, I really don't like her music too much. But at least she don't suck as bad as Nicki Minaj.

Brothaman has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Feelers Rebo » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:34 pm

At the shop, I bought one item and tried to manually hand it to the tiller. She still made me put it on the conveyor belt and wait for it before she'd scan it. I am absolutely convinced she was taking the piss out of me.

Feelers Rebo has received a thanks from: Bambi
Feelers Rebo
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Bambi » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Feelers Rebo wrote: At the shop, I bought one item and tried to manually hand it to the tiller. She still made me put it on the conveyor belt and wait for it before she'd scan it. I am absolutely convinced she was taking the piss out of me.

Added to the Things That Made You Laugh Today thread.

Bambi has received a thanks from: Feelers Rebo
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby Bluecast » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:57 pm

I live in a very nice building with very nice Apartments but dear god too many smelly pikeys living here.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Feelers Rebo » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:42 am

Bambi wrote:
Feelers Rebo wrote: At the shop, I bought one item and tried to manually hand it to the tiller. She still made me put it on the conveyor belt and wait for it before she'd scan it. I am absolutely convinced she was taking the piss out of me.

Added to the Things That Made You Laugh Today thread.

It almost went there originally thanks to how I felt in retrospect.
Feelers Rebo

Postby Bluecast » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:17 pm

They have been testing the Fire Alarms for the past 3 hours and told it's supposed to last through the day. So I may have to listen to this fucking thing til evening.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Rakim » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Ryudo wrote: They have been testing the Fire Alarms for the past 3 hours and told it's supposed to last through the day. So I may have to listen to this fucking thing til evening.

I can just picture you later tonight watching the Playstation Meeting when suddenly the alarm screams like a banshee.
"Jeez guys I'm trying to witness gaming history in here can you keep it down!"
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Rakim wrote: "Jeez guys I'm trying to witness gaming history in here can you keep it down!"

Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Bluecast » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:09 pm

It made my heart jump and go off rythm and a headeache and puked from my heart palpatating so its more than an annoyance

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Ash » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:07 am

Came back from a business trip yesterday with a co-worker....the time between our connecting flights was very tight, and we ended up needing to go running through the airport to get to the gate in time.

Got to security, and my co-worker, whom was in front of me got detained because he was carrying a sealed box of liquids that he'd bought in London airport. So my co-worker and the security man got into a discussion about about the correct procedures of carrying liquids onto a flight (we got through the first airport without any problem). My co-worker opened the box, and started to put the items into his clear bag, but for some reason the security man took offense to that.

At this point, getting really worried about missing our flight, I called to my co-worker by name and handed him my clear bag (which was emptier than his was), my co-worker thanked me by name, stuck the stuff in the bag, and gave it back to me. At this point, the security man allowed my co-worker to pick his stuff up and go through security, but then stopped me and asked "Are you two travelling together?" "No, we were just standing next to each other, and calling each other by our names. I've never actually seen this man up until five minutes ago, and for all I know he may well be travelling to a completely different country to me". I didn't actually say that, but it was starting to feel like the security man was doing his best to hold us up. :mad:

Ash has received 2 thanks from: Axm, Bluecast
Ash
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:23 am

My throat infection still not gone. Even scrambled Egg was effort this morning :sad:
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Who Really Cares? wrote: My throat infection still not gone. Even scrambled Egg was effort this morning :sad:

Gargling warm salt water a few times a day helps with the inflammation.
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Sonikku » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Ash wrote: Came back from a business trip yesterday with a co-worker....the time between our connecting flights was very tight, and we ended up needing to go running through the airport to get to the gate in time.

Got to security, and my co-worker, whom was in front of me got detained because he was carrying a sealed box of liquids that he'd bought in London airport. So my co-worker and the security man got into a discussion about about the correct procedures of carrying liquids onto a flight (we got through the first airport without any problem). My co-worker opened the box, and started to put the items into his clear bag, but for some reason the security man took offense to that.

At this point, getting really worried about missing our flight, I called to my co-worker by name and handed him my clear bag (which was emptier than his was), my co-worker thanked me by name, stuck the stuff in the bag, and gave it back to me. At this point, the security man allowed my co-worker to pick his stuff up and go through security, but then stopped me and asked "Are you two travelling together?" "No, we were just standing next to each other, and calling each other by our names. I've never actually seen this man up until five minutes ago, and for all I know he may well be travelling to a completely different country to me". I didn't actually say that, but it was starting to feel like the security man was doing his best to hold us up. :mad:

I can't really say if this was the case or not, I was not there and didn't see what went down or the details for what transpired. But I have noticed some times in life that people with a very low level of authority (such as guards/beat cops/security) often times attempt to flaunt it by giving people a harder time than necessary, because they can. (if you don't treat them like a prince after they have treated you like trash, expect to be detained even longer)

Often times they are paid very little and are treated very poorly by the company of whom they can do nothing to in respite. So they take that frustration and vent it on other people with even less status or say in the goings on of the establishment you find yourself in as a backwards form of "payback". But, like I said. I wasn't there. Perhaps he was merely carrying out overzealous company policy.

Who Really Cares? wrote: My throat infection still not gone. Even scrambled Egg was effort this morning :sad:

I'm sorry to hear. :( I hope you feel better soon. :heart:

Sonikku has received a thanks from: wude
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:18 pm

I went to my cabinet to get a new bottle of lemonade and I'm out. Have tea at least
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 am

Sonikku wrote:I can't really say if this was the case or not, I was not there and didn't see what went down or the details for what transpired. But I have noticed some times in life that people with a very low level of authority (such as guards/beat cops/security) often times attempt to flaunt it by giving people a harder time than necessary, because they can. (if you don't treat them like a prince after they have treated you like trash, expect to be detained even longer)

Often times they are paid very little and are treated very poorly by the company of whom they can do nothing to in respite. So they take that frustration and vent it on other people with even less status or say in the goings on of the establishment you find yourself in as a backwards form of "payback". But, like I said. I wasn't there. Perhaps he was merely carrying out overzealous company policy.

Get it non stop at football games from stewards. I can't speak for them all but there is usually one prick out of the lot who tries to play super cop. Just tell them to fuck off and stop being a jobsworth and they cower away.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic