Who will Ryo end up with?

(Chapters 3-6)

Who will Ryo end up with? (Total votes: 46)

Joy
7%
Sha Hua
26%
Nozomi
41%
Goro
26%

Postby Mikkisama » Sun May 04, 2003 2:07 pm

nozomi .............. the thought of them meeting up is quite doubtful coz shes in cananda but i rekon that lan d will kill fuke san and ryu will come bk and so will nozomi for the funeral and it will work from there.
Mikkisama
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Malik Ishtahl » Sun May 04, 2003 2:21 pm

it will be nozomi because he loves her and she loves him. also they've known eachother for a long time. unlike Joy who has only known him for a little while
Malik Ishtahl
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

XBL: Dre4life90
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: GTA Online

Postby uncdeez » Mon May 05, 2003 2:28 am

has to be Nozomi
uncdeez
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby TEEPO™ » Mon May 05, 2003 1:51 pm

Nozomo, she's the only one he really cares about. The motorcycle scene, and the park scenes. The only reason he didn't tell her anything is because he doesn;t want her to get involved. I think when he comes back to Yokosuka, Nozomo will be back there for some reason waiting for him.

TEEPO™ has received a thanks from: QWERTY
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Gongjue » Mon May 05, 2003 2:12 pm

id like him to end up with nozomi, but from the looks of it, hes either gonna end up with shenhua, or end up dead.
Gongjue
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Lord_Magneto » Mon May 05, 2003 3:04 pm

djoyner2080 wrote:end up dead.

That does seem highly possible, especially if he tries to fight Lan Di. Remember Yuan Da Zhu said that Lan Di was also in Guilin.
Lord_Magneto
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Juanfran » Tue May 06, 2003 6:01 am

It should by rghts be Nozomi
Juanfran
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Oliver Kahn » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:57 pm

he should choose
IZUMI
Oliver Kahn

Postby OL » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:07 pm

You people are all gay.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Ryo will not end up with ANYONE.
Shenmue has never once shown any sign of being some kind of grand love story, to any extent. And Ryo has never shown any sign of being the romantic lead-type. Sure, girls have been interested in Ryo, but he turns them away. Know why? Because it's a FUCKING ACTION ADVENTURE REVENGE STORY. That shit gets in the way. If any romance angle ever gets introduced it will be at the very end, in a sort of "maybe they will" sort of outro. You won't see Ryo kiss anyone. You won't see him "get it on". But you may get a hint at the end that something may happen, someday.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Oliver Kahn » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:34 am

Orange Lightning wrote:You people are all gay.
Shenmue has never once shown any sign of being some kind of grand love story, to any extent. And Ryo has never shown any sign of being the romantic lead-type. Sure, girls have been interested in Ryo, but he turns them away. Know why? Because it's a FUCKING ACTION ADVENTURE REVENGE STORY. That shit gets in the way. If any romance angle ever gets introduced it will be at the very end, in a sort of "maybe they will" sort of outro. You won't see Ryo kiss anyone. You won't see him "get it on". But you may get a hint at the end that something may happen, someday.

:lol: You don't have to get all pissed. This topic is really really old, it was on the last page of the Shenmue II forum. I just wanted to see what old topics there were, and I just felt like kind of reviving it.
Oliver Kahn

Postby Staplerfahrer Klaus » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:34 pm

As far as likelyhood goes, I'd say
1. Nozomi
2. Fangmei
3. Joy
4. Shenhua.

As for the whole Fangmei thing, it could be much later in time, as Jacob said. And there's no legal age of consent in Japan, dunno about Hong Kong.
Staplerfahrer Klaus
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Kenshin » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:22 pm

Orange Lightning wrote:You people are all gay.

Yea, I think Orange Lightning is right, but if any romance does occur I think it will be with Shenhua.
Kenshin
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby MorbuZZ » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:22 pm

it has to be Nozomi
MorbuZZ
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Kenshin » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:41 pm

Who says?
Kenshin
Alpha Trading Boss