Phantasy Star Online--the good ole' days.

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Phantasy Star Online--the good ole' days.

Postby TEEPO™ » Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:57 am

Remember the good ole' days of this game? The time of thieves and cheaters--lol.

So what was your character's name? Was you a thief or a cheater? Or both? Any interesting stories about the times you had online with this game? Was you member of a clan? Come on, lets reminisce.

TEEPO™ has received a thanks from: QWERTY
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Gutcruncher » Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:46 am

i remember the REAL good ol days of PSO. before everyone owned a gameshark for the pure purpose of pissing everyone else off. It was great fun.

Well, i had a HUnewearl named Gutcruncher. She was level 98 and had some sweet weapons and armor and stuff. One day, a cheater did that Grants trick where you freeze up the other players game. when i loaded up my character again, she was only a level 56, with different color hair. It also caused my good crap to not work on me anymore. I gave up playing after that.
Gutcruncher
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby My Best Day is Gone » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:09 am

I was a legit player until some people killed me...

Then I got me a shark... and killed many MANY players... used FSOD on them and NOL because they ruined the game for me... so I ruined it for them... :lol:

Well actually
the game was ruined for me from the beginning... since it didn't have any type of VERSUS mode... and an online RPG with no way of fighting players is just BORING... the most fun I got out of it was the Quest : Winback 3 in the Mines... lol
My Best Day is Gone
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Kyoku'ko » Sun Jun 15, 2003 10:06 am

I was Kyoku'ko, a RAcaseal. I can hardly remember my weapons or level, because there have been many Kyoku'kos since then. The only cheating I did was when the original "died" to make a new one. But eventually I just stopped bothering.

What PSO has become is just sad. It was a fun game before it became populated with people whose sole purpose in life is to be an asshole.
Kyoku'ko
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby ShenmueAddict » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:23 am

i still play PSO 2 online, im level 27 ranger, ive been hacked and stuff which pisse's me off, i think that hackers/cheaters are uttter losers who need to get a life.
ShenmueAddict
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: Patrickingham2
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Postby goaliefrk » Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:49 pm

Reminds me of playing Diablo 2, tons of hackers. By the way does anyone here still play PSO online?
goaliefrk
Warehouse No. 8
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: skippitybeeboobop

Return to General Gaming