Last thing you bought (no food or drugs)

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Last thing you bought

Postby Dorian » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Bluecast wrote:Better than complaining about a Final Fantasy characters underwear.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ytCCL6Vmz4[/youtube]
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: stuff

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:00 pm

So I just cracked open one of my mountain dews to find it was partially frozen and was slushy mountain dew so I turned the unit down a bit :shock:

And yes dorian, I am really starting to love this fridge. I had to keep all my canned drinks in the back of the fridge upstairs so whenever i wanted one i had to go up there and get one and there was little room so I had to take one out, put another one in. Also, my liquor has been always been warm before now because the bottles are just too big to keep in the unit upstairs and I have dealt with the pain of drinking semi-cold and warm mixed drinks and shots, and now I dont have to. I am really loving the conveinance of this thing. I can put whatever I want in there now, and I am super happy about it. Sorry if thats weird :P
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Dorian » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:And yes dorian, I am really starting to love this fridge. I had to keep all my canned drinks in the back of the fridge upstairs so whenever i wanted one i had to go up there and get one and there was little room so I had to take one out, put another one in. Also, my liquor has been always been warm before now because the bottles are just too big to keep in the unit upstairs and I have dealt with the pain of drinking semi-cold and warm mixed drinks and shots, and now I dont have to. I am really loving the conveinance of this thing. I can put whatever I want in there now, and I am super happy about it. Sorry if thats weird :P

It's just a little quirky. There's nothing to say sorry for. I just loled at the convo being so abstract. We humans can get really into inanimate objects. It scares me at times, especially in this era (kids killing parents because they were deprived of X360 etc).
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Currently playing: stuff

Postby Vyse Hazuky » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:41 am

One of the Mütter Museum books... This had been rotting away in my Amazon shopping basket until I finally took the plunge. What a great book this is... I'd love to visit the real museum.

And for those who've never heard of it, it's a museum of medical oddities in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Vyse Hazuky
blood folk jungle metal
"Keep Friends"

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 am

iPhone 5

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: Axm
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Spokane » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:25 pm

My dad recently got an iPhone 4S so I doubt he will get an iPhone 5. Until they come out with the 5S or 6 will be his next one probably.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Peter » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:15 am

Ohhhhh yes!

Peter has received a thanks from: Axm
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Bluecast » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:00 pm

I just want to thank you for not being isheep
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:02 am

Bluecast wrote: I just want to thank you for not being isheep

I know what you mean!

Those are on the wishlist.

Recently bought:

Crimson Ryan has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby mrslig100 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 am

A 1gb stick of ddr400 ram.
mrslig100
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Steam: mrslig100
Currently playing: shenmue 3 fandom

Postby Bluecast » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:08 pm

New kicks for 14$ & T shirt was 9$ :)

Bluecast has received a thanks from: AnimeGamer183
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Tragedy struck last night, I got home from work and plugged in my AKG K 99 headphones, the ones I have had for 4 years and come to find that sound is only coming out of one side, the left side. So i immediately ordered the ones i have been wanting for some time now. Which is good, but at the same throws a wrench in my budget a little bit. Anyway here they are the Sennheiser 380 Pro headphones, some what stylish looking but not as much as i would like, but the sound is A-FUCKING-MAZING. it has a detachable cord which is always nice, but one thing i dont really like is the curly cord it comes with, but these phones are totally worth it. I havent techincally listened to them, but I listened to their little brother version (the 280 model) and was blown away and these are an upgrade to those, so I cant really lose with them. Superb sound quality, period.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001UE6I0G/?ta ... B001UE6I0G

Honestly, I REALLY REALLY wanted to get a pair of of the wireless 50 Cent headphones because they are just cool as hell, but i actually need something for mixing, and I am going to wait for the price to go down on those but the features are ace on those headphones, but im not shelling out $240 for them. Also they are more optimized for entertainment and not so much for music mixing/monitoring. Its cool because they look sexy as fuck, but also you can use the wireless mode and they have a rechargeable lithium ion battery, or you can use a regular wire with the detachable cord that takes no battery power at all, just like the wired version of the headphones, plus a few more goodies. I will get these a little later on down the road, but a part of me just wishes I had gotten them now :P

http://www.amazon.com/SYNC-Cent-Wireles ... audio+sync
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 pm

^ I want to get a pair of soul black and blue ones. I'm sure all these rapper ones are just making money on brand and not quality but meh oh well. For once in my life I want to blow a little cash on something just because I like it.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:16 pm

yeah, I heard that model of the Soul headphones wasnt that good. these http://www.amazon.com/SOUL-Ludacris-SL1 ... B004Z57XFQ

As for the beats and SMS by 50 and the more expensive series soul's, they are alot better, but still not really studio quality and more for entertainment. Then again, I have very high standards when it comes to this kind of stuff but thats cause I know alot about it. I was on the phone with a guy from guitar center last night talking techno babble about audio and music through various headphones, how much Ohms they push out, SPL and the max dB each one peaks at and the frequency ranges of them all. There were some other headphones he was reccomending me that had a frequency range of 5Hz-30,000 Hz and that is pretty impressive on the low end.

http://yklee118.blogspot.com/2012/04/se ... eview.html

Just found this review of the headphones I am getting, I did not know this before but its frequency range is 8Hz to 27,000Hz very impressive, but not quite as expansive as the ones I was reccomended, but close enough. And apparently these babies get better with time, once you have spent in the range of 120-300+ hours, they actually need to be broken in. Kind of a wild concept, but these are super high quality, I cant wait to get my hands on them tbh. im all giddy about it actually :P Ok audio nerd techno babble rant over.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic