Shenmue Collections & Merchandise

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby Bluecast » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:35 pm

I know I have the weakest of everyone here.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby HappyKillmore » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:21 am

All my stuff is in storage, so i can't take any pictures, but here's what i got off the top of my head:

2x Shenmue Dreamcast UK
1x Shenmue Limited Edition Dreamcast JP
2x Shenmue 2 Dreamcast UK
1x Shenmue 2 Dreamcast JP
2x Virtua Fighter 3TB JP with Project Berkley Bonus
1x What's Shenmue? Demo Disc
1x Shenmue II Xbox UK
Shenhua Statuette
Shenmue II Prima Strategy Guide

I also got two club Sega tokens, if that counts for anything!
Image
Image
User avatar
HappyKillmore
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist
 
Joined: August 2005
Location: Bradford, UK
PSN: big_g_mcfc
XBL: DerK0mmissar
Steam: kingkong001
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: With Myself

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby Thief » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Bluecast wrote: Would love to have that Shenmue poster with Ryo.


The only thing that bothers me about that poster is that, since it's from the strategy guide, it has folds/creases in it. I wish there was a way to completely flatten it out. When in a frame it has ripples and it drives me crazy... it's the OCD.
Murray
User avatar
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist
 
Joined: December 2010

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby Axm » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:25 am

LAMEWAD wrote:
Bluecast wrote: Would love to have that Shenmue poster with Ryo.


The only thing that bothers me about that poster is that, since it's from the strategy guide, it has folds/creases in it. I wish there was a way to completely flatten it out. When in a frame it has ripples and it drives me crazy... it's the OCD.

What I did with that was to put the poster out on a soft table facing down, take a bed sheet and put that over it. Then on the lowest setting, iron the sheet lightly. Then get some text books and lay them down on all the creases. Leave it over night and pray to Yu Suzuki. Mine came out great and went strait into a frame.

Axm has received a thanks from: Thief
User avatar
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster
 
Joined: May 2003
Location: Fukuoka, Japan

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby Thief » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:42 am

That's a great idea Axm! I'm going to try that sometime tomorrow :)
Murray
User avatar
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist
 
Joined: December 2010

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby redline » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:09 am

has any uk members taken up barclays free personalised debit card offer yet(?)

it would be pretty nice to have a shenmue designed bank card :-o
User avatar
redline
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"
 
Joined: February 2004
Location: bed

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby Crimson Ryan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:36 am

redline wrote: has any uk members taken up barclays free personalised debit card offer yet(?)

it would be pretty nice to have a shenmue designed bank card :-o

Thought about it but I don't want my number to change and I don't want a nerdy looking card..
You can find me at Tojo Dojo Forums along with Shenmue Dojo regulars!
User avatar
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III
 
Joined: February 2004
Location: UK

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby Bluecast » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:42 am

redline wrote: has any uk members taken up barclays free personalised debit card offer yet(?)

it would be pretty nice to have a shenmue designed bank card :-o

A lot of banks do that now but they reject any copyright images. Even obscure things like Shenmue get caught. So what I did was find real pictures on google images of real shenmue locations.
Image
Image
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby Ziming » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:29 am

Video of Yu Suzuki signing some Shenmue art including the one I provided.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxUWRRd5roc[/youtube]



Image

Ziming has received 2 thanks from: Axm, KiBa
User avatar
Ziming
Banned
Banned
 
Joined: November 2003

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby Peter » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:44 am

Zim, is that the ones we sent over to el clown?
Image
User avatar
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III
 
Joined: February 2004
Location: Belfast
PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby Ziming » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:54 am

Peter wrote: Zim, is that the ones we sent over to el clown?


Yeah that's one of them. He had to give it to Kenji because el clown was unable to get the signatures before. For some reason Yu Suzuki ignored the "What's Shenmue" cover during both occasions.
User avatar
Ziming
Banned
Banned
 
Joined: November 2003

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby Peter » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:01 am

Yea, see thats what i am trying to work out. When i seen the Whats Shenmue, and how he threw it away, i was embarassed because i thought it was mine!! Plus i got so excited because it appears there is a Shenmue II DC just to the right of him already on the table which i thought was mine! But the only thing is, is that mines is in black marker, whereas yours in the video he is doing in gold. Plus mines is also dated and has the initials TGS on it. The only worry i would have had is that it could have been forged ( i have never seen the date/event written on a Suzuki autograph) but looking at it, there is no way thats been duplicated or copied! Not in a million years.


Would have been nice to have a video of mines being signed though. I wonder where mines was actually signed
Image
User avatar
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III
 
Joined: February 2004
Location: Belfast
PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby Ziming » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:16 am

Peter wrote: Yea, see thats what i am trying to work out. When i seen the Whats Shenmue, and how he threw it away, i was embarassed because i thought it was mine!! Plus i got so excited because it appears there is a Shenmue II DC just to the right of him already on the table which i thought was mine! But the only thing is, is that mines is in black marker, whereas yours in the video he is doing in gold. Plus mines is also dated and has the initials TGS on it. The only worry i would have had is that it could have been forged ( i have never seen the date/event written on a Suzuki autograph) but looking at it, there is no way thats been duplicated or copied! Not in a million years.


Would have been nice to have a video of mines being signed though. I wonder where mines was actually signed


Actually that is your "What's Shenmue" cover. El clown felt bad about it and waited in a long line to get your Shenmue II DC signed. That explains the black marker signature.
User avatar
Ziming
Banned
Banned
 
Joined: November 2003

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby Martin » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Both the 'Mues for my broken Dreamcast, and my beloved Xbox copy of 'Mue II.. which is infuriatingly missing it's disc! One day I'll open up Angela's Ashes or something and it'll be in there.
Image
User avatar
Martin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist
 
Joined: December 2004
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: After Burner... Great!

Re: Shenmue Collections

Postby KiBa » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:36 am

Awesome, Ziming! I can't believe you have Yu Suzuki's autograph. Oops. I almost typed autogyro, and I have to admit, that would be much cooler.
Check out yeo's The friends of Ringo Ishikawa:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =861780193
User avatar
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"
 
Joined: January 2006

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000-
ShenmueDojo.net