Gaming thoughts of the day

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Buy PSVita and Assassin's Creed Liberation. Then lend it me when you're finished. :nice!:
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Bluecast » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:11 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: Someone talk me out of buying a Vita or 3DS I am on the verge...

http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-L ... ds=PS+Vita

Thought I might go with a black Vita, but after seeing how sexy this looks, I may have just changed my mind. Plus I can always just take the sealed copy of assassins creed 3 and return it at walmart and get something i actually want.

Not sure what color 3DS I would get. This isnt the forum to be asking someone to talk me out of buying gaming merch. Just been feeling so shit lately, I feel like I need something that will make me happy. I guess this crap probably isnt really gonna fix that though...

3DS has more RPGs..well 3DS actually has RPGs and Vita does not. However Vita has Gravity Rush. Also keep in mind Falcom supports Vita so the future has great promise. Get a Vita I say as I think you would be happier with it in the long run. Short run not as much. Also Again Gravity Rush
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:04 pm

I already stated I wanted Persona 4 on Vita, And that is coming out soon. I think the Vita would win this one, also its alot sexier than the 3DS. I will eventually have both, no doubt. But I think a Vita would best fit me to get first. Besides that bundle is too good to pass up, for the price of a regular Vita wi-fi you get a game and a 4GB memory stick, plus the sexy as fuck white Vita. Something is still telling me that Nintendo might release another 3DS anyway...
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:17 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: I already stated I wanted Persona 4 on Vita, And that is coming out soon. I think the Vita would win this one, also its alot sexier than the 3DS. I will eventually have both, no doubt. But I think a Vita would best fit me to get first. Besides that bundle is too good to pass up, for the price of a regular Vita wi-fi you get a game and a 4GB memory stick, plus the sexy as fuck white Vita. Something is still telling me that Nintendo might release another 3DS anyway...

Not anytime soon. Just in August is when XL released. The Model I have. XL is awesome. However yeah Vita is my fave of the two. I also use it for skype. Thanks to Vita,Samsung Galaxy & Google phone I don't need a landline.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:28 am

LAME MIcrosoft LAME. Many people including me Smartglass not working on many Android Tablets
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Yes, but the Vita has Liberation.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:12 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Yes, but the Vita has Liberation.

Yes but it has Gravity Rush. Oh and Ys IV oh and Trails in the Sky 2.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:32 pm

AC > Anything you just mentuoned
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:35 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: AC > Anything you just mentuoned

Wrong
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Sonikku wrote: I say go with the 3DS. Vita needs more time in the cooker until it gets better buttons. As for G4, I feel bad for Morgan, in addition to the film crew. The rest of them can go fuck themselves. ATOT was a poor mans screensavers at best.

Morgan has too many tech people connections to be worried. G4 fuck ALL of them. Seesler was a douchebag from hell but left before the ship sank. X play has sucked from Day one.Extended Play was great. AOTS was glad to see die. That is the show that was the re worked Screen Savers into Olivia mun licking objects.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Ryudo wrote:
Sonikku wrote: I say go with the 3DS. Vita needs more time in the cooker until it gets better buttons. As for G4, I feel bad for Morgan, in addition to the film crew. The rest of them can go fuck themselves. ATOT was a poor mans screensavers at best.

Morgan has too many tech people connections to be worried. G4 fuck ALL of them. Seesler was a douchebag from hell but left before the ship sank. X play has sucked from Day one.Extended Play was great. AOTS was glad to see die. That is the show that was the re worked Screen Savers into Olivia mun licking objects.

:|

Jesus, forget your pills this morning?
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Crimson Ryan wrote:
Ryudo wrote:

:|

Jesus, forget your pills this morning?

Huh? Not angry but G4 sucked bad. Worst network out there and they destroyed Tech TV. Millions have been longing the day G4 died and we got it and it's awesome. I downloaded tons of old eps of The Screen Savers. Miss that show. Have Twit.tv and it is great but missing some of the charm Tech TV had and still does not have a show like The Screen Savers.

Also I just have a mouth and the keyboard of a sailor always come off strong opinionated and curse a lot but does not mean angry.
:P
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:10 pm

For every presenter you don't like there are plenty of hard working people on the crews and staff that are now jobless with families to support.

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: Axm
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Axm » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Tuesday purchases coming up:

Assassins Creed III (PS3)
Assassins Creed III: Liberation (PSV)
^Sync ftw
Ragnarok Odyessey (PSV)
Zone of the Enders Collection (PS3)

Then a week later:

Halo 4 (360)
Nascar (WTFJKLMAONOWAI)
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Riku Rose wrote: For every presenter you don't like there are plenty of hard working people on the crews and staff that are now jobless with families to support.

They still have jobs. The Network is just changing. Those two shows are gone but the network is just getting a name change. So all the background people will still be there however the key people jus have no clue and have soiled everything from the moment the merger happened. G4 was awesome before comcast got rid of people and replaced them and then merged the two channels. The entire situation was a mess and lost millions of loyal fans and viewers. The hosts of these two shows,well one fuck em they sucked anyway and didn't belong in that job feild. Morgan she still know too many people from G4,Revision 3 & TWiT to have any real worries plus her husband has connections.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming