Need Help on Shenmue II Cover

(Chapters 3-6)

Need Help on Shenmue II Cover

Postby vash32 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Hi, All on Shenmue Dojo
I'm trying to make a Custom USA Black Dreamcast Cover and Back for my 99 Min copy of Shenmue II English Voice.

At this time I only have a good disc cover for the 2nd disc and trying to make the other 3.
(if you like to see my disc 2 cover you can if you like)

If some people can help me get some good photo of Shenmue II cover art and Shenmue locations that are on disc 1,3, and 4 .

Thank you for all your help.

I've look on google and other site to find photo but all the good ones are to little and bad looking.
also the cover art on "theisozone.com" is not what I'm looking for, someone on "theisozone.com" made a great cover and back but someone f*&$ it up by adding some logos on it in Windows Paint.
http://www.theisozone.com/images/cover/dc_1851.jpg
http://www.theisozone.com/images/cover/dc_2422.jpg
vash32
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue II Dics 3

Re: Need Help on Shenmue II Cover

Postby Rakim » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:07 pm

http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?game_id=2898

There are some here, although they all seem to be formatted to fit a long DVD case.

Nice avatar by the way.
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Sonikku » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:25 am

Indeed. I was very much into Detective Conan myself when I first made mod back in the day. :) I don't have an idea of where you could find a good pic, but wish you luck! Welcome to the Dojo!

Sonikku has received a thanks from: vash32
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby vash32 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:08 am

Rakim wrote:http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?game_id=2898

There are some here, although they all seem to be formatted to fit a long DVD case.

Nice avatar by the way.

Thank you, some of the photos may help (I'm a big fan of Detective Conan, I'm at Ep 674)

Also this is my disc 2 cover (at like 25% of 100%), Sorry for the big photo.
vash32
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Sonikku » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 am

Good lord, episode 674? I didn't know anime went on for that long. :shock: How the hell does a guy keep his sanity regressing to a pre-puberty age and losing function of his penis for so long, while constantly being surrounded by his girlfriend? Conan has to be some kind of fucking saint.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby vash32 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:21 am

Sonikku wrote:Good lord, episode 674? I didn't know anime went on for that long. :shock: How the hell does a guy keep his sanity regressing to a pre-puberty age and losing function of his penis for so long, while constantly being surrounded by his girlfriend? Conan has to be some kind of fucking saint.

Sorry I'm at 647 of 662 sub in english(maybe more not sure) and the folder of all my Detective Conan Episodes, Movies, OVA's and Magic Katio is a big 158GB on my HDD and it's only in 480p and some 720p. I'm almost 100% sure that Detective Conan is going to Episode 1000 and end on a 3hr Movie. ;-)
vash32
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Lyris » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:44 am

vash32 wrote: Hi, All on Shenmue Dojo
I'm trying to make a Custom USA Black Dreamcast Cover and Back for my 99 Min copy of Shenmue II English Voice.

At this time I only have a good disc cover for the 2nd disc and trying to make the other 3.

If some people can help me get some good photo of Shenmue II cover art and Shenmue locations that are on disc 1,3, and 4 .

I've look on google and other site to find photo but all the good ones are to little and bad looking.
also the cover art on "theisozone.com" is not what I'm looking for, someone on "theisozone.com" made a great cover and back but someone f*&$ it up by adding some logos on it in Windows Paint.

Hi Vash,

I'm the guy who did the ORIGINAL version of that cover. I didn't add the amateurish MS Paint logos. Holy crap. Slapping "SHENMUE 2" on the back? Really?

I did that custom cover when I was 18, in fact I think it was the last custom one I ever did. I was surfing around on Google and came here. I was so angry to see what some ********** has done to it that I had to sign up. I see that it's been adapted since for other covers, but that first one you posted is especially inept!

Not only that but I made the cover for US/Canadian gamers who had imported the Euro version of Shenmue II (I live in Europe but found Sega's EU DC cases and covers to be butt ugly). I didn't make it for "ISO zone" kids with CD burners who expect other people to finance their entertainment for them. Although I guess this late into the game, piracy is a moot point for Dreamcast games. (And I'm guessing you've sent a good amount of cash Shenmue's way, so adding English voices sounds like one of the better uses of a CD burner to me :) )

Anyway, here is the version that I did, with the front, back, and inlay (which would ideally be printed onto the backs of both sides). It's intended to fit a quad-CD case, like the US release of the first game.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/furev9

Lyris has received 2 thanks from: Sonikku, Thief
Lyris
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby KiBa » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:07 am

vash32 wrote:I'm at 647 of 662...I'm almost 100% sure that Detective Conan is going to Episode 1000 and end on a 3hr Movie. ;-)

Holy cow of the Indian subcontinent. :shock:
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Sonikku » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:58 pm

You would think after 600 episodes they would have figured out the dad is a total idiot or something, but if watching anime has taught me anything about Japan it's always look towards the kids when you have problems. The adults are freakin' useless! :lol:

Lyris wrote:
vash32 wrote: Hi, All on Shenmue Dojo

Hi Vash,

I'm the guy who did the ORIGINAL version of that cover. I didn't add the amateurish MS Paint logos. Holy crap. Slapping "SHENMUE 2" on the back? Really?

I did that custom cover when I was 18, in fact I think it was the last custom one I ever did. I was surfing around on Google and came here. I was so angry to see what some ********** has done to it that I had to sign up. I see that it's been adapted since for other covers, but that first one you posted is especially inept!

Not only that but I made the cover for US/Canadian gamers who had imported the Euro version of Shenmue II (I live in Europe but found Sega's EU DC cases and covers to be butt ugly). I didn't make it for "ISO zone" kids with CD burners who expect other people to finance their entertainment for them. Although I guess this late into the game, piracy is a moot point for Dreamcast games. (And I'm guessing you've sent a good amount of cash Shenmue's way, so adding English voices sounds like one of the better uses of a CD burner to me :) )

Anyway, here is the version that I did, with the front, back, and inlay (which would ideally be printed onto the backs of both sides). It's intended to fit a quad-CD case, like the US release of the first game.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/furev9

That's good of you to sign up and give us the low down. :) It's unfortunate how many people take other peoples work and provided a bastardized version of their own.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby stoney05 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:10 am

anyone get a copy of the original before then link went down?
stoney05
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Nico0020 » Fri May 27, 2016 4:59 am

Im looking for this file too. Anyone have it?

Sent from my SCL21 using Tapatalk
Nico0020
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

XBL: ONESTAR v2
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue Undub 99 Min

Postby Nico0020 » Mon May 30, 2016 11:29 am

Well I was able to find the cover myself and uploaded them to the cover project for others to download. Though it will take some time before they appear. I was only able to find the front and back so far, still looking for the inserts.
Nico0020
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

XBL: ONESTAR v2
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue Undub 99 Min

Return to Shenmue II