Causing Trouble At School

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Causing Trouble At School

Postby wude » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:27 am

^You're a legend
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Re: Causing Trouble At School

Postby ys » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Hmm, a few :

Turn a guy's wrists during a fight so that he had to go to the hospital immediately and came back bandaged. For weeks someone else took notes for him.

Another guy picked on me until I got tired of it during our basket match. He took the ball, threw it at me. I kicked it back, it hit the backside of his head. Then I punched him in the liver and kidneys. He went down, others pulled me back. Teachers let me go since they had noticed his behavior for weeks...

Other pranks with friends, usually common plan : Gather around two action figures on the floor as if a fight was going on and started edging them on. Soon half the school gathered around. Teacher runs there, leaves ashamed.

Grab teacher's book from the front and throw it around while he runs after it. Eventually it flies out of the window from the second floor.

Convince a weird teacher that we saw something mysterious outside but it ran around the corner. He let two of us go out of class twice and find it.

Art class assignment : teacher asks where it is, go outside, pull out newly planted pinetree outside of the window and claim it was performance art. He just asked to plant it back which we did :P

Got detention with some friends just for being consistently late, make others get beer from a pub next to school, we open the window so they can deliver it.

Smash aspirins and put it in a bag. Pretend to deal drugs during maths. Money changes hands, teacher yells that he finally got us. Eventually embarrassed when he discovers what it is. Or switch places when he has his back towards us. It always made him confused when he tried to address someone.

Remove a tile in church that has a broken corner and sits half loose. Push it so it slides quite a bit over the floor during a silent moment.

Also replaced tape with "hip" jesus rap songs with some black metal tape. Teacher figured out the first fraction of a second that it was the wrong tape though. No one really heard more than a blip :P

Class trip to Germany led to a beer museum during free time. Result : bus filled with drunks, someone vomits over someone's arm and lap, a guy asked others to push round chewing gums in his ass etc. Result : class banned for future class trips due to earlier theater problems.

Common idea : make class mate tie his neighbour's shoe lace to the cords from blinds. Bell rings, guy rushes out and a loud sound is heard when a whole section of the blinds come down. We go out.

PS I never initiated fights and actually had a math/science education which caught teachers off guard. They kind of assumed most of the class would be timid geeks.

ys has received a thanks from: wude
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Previous

Return to Off Topic