Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:56 am

You mean treat it like a "Don't feed the troll" kinda thing? Fair enough, but it ain't really fair on the staff when someone's threatening to harm themselves over editing posts. I may hate it when mine get edited and/or deleted, but to try and lay blame on em for any self harm's bang out of order, and they should be seen to publicly say that they ain't arsed and don't tolerate that kinda thing.

Shit, I remember that goin on all the time over at GTAGaming and that place hit a downward spiral because of all the suicide threats and staged attempts at it. I even got perma-banned for tellin someone they didn't have the bollocks to do it. There used to be a mod on here who used to go on that forum too. I'm bettin he could tell some stories n'all.

Either way, you said he's our mate. You don't pull your mate to one side privately and tell them to stop, you call em out publicly on their bullshit and make a fool of em so they can see how much of a dick they're bein.

It's not gettin personal, it's bein real.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:13 am

Mitts is correct. Before I even read that alt-account post, I pretty much knew that it was gonna contain attention-whoring stuff....

Anyway, it's been unexpectedly warm these past few days, so I think I'll go walk somewhere...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 am

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: Mitts is correct. Before I even read that alt-account post, I pretty much knew that it was gonna contain attention-whoring stuff....

Anyway, it's been unexpectedly warm these past few days, so I think I'll go walk somewhere...

I was wondering what i will do today since the sun is shining then i realised i am working 4-11. But its my LAST SHIFT in the shitty shop! Fucking woooohoooo! \:D/
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:39 am

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: Mitts is correct. Before I even read that alt-account post, I pretty much knew that it was gonna contain attention-whoring stuff....

Is it usually cold by now? its still fairly warm here.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:41 am

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote: I'm not saying action shouldn't be taken, just that it shouldn't get to a point there it becomes too personal, then what do you really prove? If you keep making it more public then it needs to be you're just making the problem worse.

:dunno:

Tell it to him?
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:45 am

Just move on. Forget it guys. Move on and everything will be grand :nice!:

Peter has received a thanks from: Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:51 am

And there goes my month free trial of Netflix. Just as I got into Life on Mars, too..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 am

Good show but i wish they had done the planned S3 before Simm's dropped out.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby KiBa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 am

:-"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefPAXvMSKk[/youtube]
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 am

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:

It's all relative, I live in Scotland, where it's cold pretty much ALL the time anyway. ;-) This time of year is when Autumn asserts itself by making the days have less light and lower temps, before all the plants go brown and die off. Since Wednesday, I've had to scrape my car in the morning, so it musta been getting into the minuses overnight.

So yeah, when I say "unexpectedly warm", I actually mean "just above about seven centigrade". :lol:
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:11 am

Since Samsung are muppets when it comes to updates, i rooted and flashed ICS onto my new tablet myself, and it FUCKING ROCKS! Image

Peter has received a thanks from: Axm
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby Dorian » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:50 am

Crimson Ryan wrote:
Dorian wrote:From a documentary about the suicide forest of Japan, Aokigahara, where up to 100+ bodies are found every year.

Where can I watch that?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8[/youtube]

Dorian has received a thanks from: Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Currently playing: stuff

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 am

St. Elmo's Fire wrote:
Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:

It's all relative, I live in Scotland, where it's cold pretty much ALL the time anyway. ;-) This time of year is when Autumn asserts itself by making the days have less light and lower temps, before all the plants go brown and die off. Since Wednesday, I've had to scrape my car in the morning, so it musta been getting into the minuses overnight.

So yeah, when I say "unexpectedly warm", I actually mean "just above about seven centigrade". :lol:

Holy crap, I could never exist at that temp.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:24 am

Peter wrote:

Dont you think its slightly odd that his "outbursts" are only here and not at his forums or even Hazuki Dojo?

Thats because his forums are dead and no one posts there, he inevitably had to come back here because of that, I am not saying its an excuse, kinda sad tbh, but he needs to some how learn control. Also, to make matters worse him and dorian clash like the titans. But still, shit that goes on on the internet should not effect your mental health, but I guess when all you have is the internet, what do you do? Its a sticky situation, you feel bad, but how long can you really feel bad when it keeps happening? I am not giving up on him, but he has to make the decision to get the help he needs to over come his problems.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Dorian » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:39 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote:Also, to make matters worse him and dorian clash like the titans

Like this?

You've had too much Xenoblade, AG.

I don't even care about these disputes. I am, however, concerned with a dying R2 springs in my DualShock 3. Too much VF5FS, especially for a Kage user (Kage demands the use of triggers if you're using a gamepad instead of an arcade stick). :-k
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Currently playing: stuff

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic