Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:39 pm

QWERTY™ wrote: I'm surprised anyone's still prepared to donate to another member on here after how the last lot was mis-spent.

Yeah because rent is so mis spent. Fine I get it it Dan you hate me and go out of your way to hate a person online you never met but fuck off :roll:
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby QWERTY » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Bluecast wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote: I'm surprised anyone's still prepared to donate to another member on here after how the last lot was mis-spent.

Yeah because rent is so mis spent. Fine I get it it Dan you hate me and go out of your way to hate a person online you never met but fuck off :roll:

I didn't say I hated you. Let's not deny it though, you did spunk that cash on games though, didn't ya? :P

Oh and don't tell me to fuck off kthnxbye.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Just throwing my two cents in because I wasn't in this thread earlier. Being in debt and still spending money on shit like videogames is fucking stupid. If it started to look like I was going to loose my house one of the first things I would sell is all my games and consoles. When people try to justify keeping it and carrying on spending money on them it shows how bone idle they really are. I''d struggle to ask for money but if I ever did I would only have the clothes on my back.

I hope TDA turns out fine but like Kenny said the fact he has admitted to lying makes me not want to donate. I wouldn't wish anyone to be homeless but I don't wish to contribute.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:45 pm

No. I used it for rent of this place. I went to a temp housing for a month while I was on the waiting list for this place. When I got here in December I used it toward rent. I closed my bank account before I moved however so the money went into my moms account. I only recently opened up a a new bank account.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Kenny wrote:
Dorian wrote: Ryudo, you were helped when you had a similar situation as TDA. Now that you're getting thousands of bucks and spending it on modern electronic toys, can't you help TDA? I'm sure he would repay you in the future.

Pretty much the only thing I agree with you here. And i'd be disappointed, Ryu, if you donate "a little" considering the amount you disclosed publicly, what you intended to spend with it, and the amount that was given to you in the past.

As with TDA's situation, the only thing I can say is exhaust all your good options. Even though he mentioned he was homeless in the past, obviously he posted his current situation here hoping he'd get some help otherwise he wouldn't have bothered. Though it sort of bothers me he said he lied to his girlfriend and landlord about his current situation...which I hope he's not doing here with us.

I can't give out as much as I did in the past but I don't mind doing it when the time comes. Can be put to better use than buying $5 games, $1200 TVs, and $12 movie tickets.

I agree with you Kenny, If anyone ever gave me $500 I would be sure that when/if I ever had it, I would repay the favor in the exact same amount to anyone who needed it. My "savings account" would not see a dime until my life debt was repaid.

As for you TDA I would surely donate to help you. I've worked my ass off to get into a good position in life and I have no problem helping another out. Yes, I may have ton's of debt and things to pay for, but I can skip a weekend of eating out and sell my Resident Evil 6 to help a fella in need :)

ShOzO MiZuKi has received 2 thanks from: Kenny, ThyDarkAngel
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby QWERTY » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Bluecast wrote: No. I used it for rent of this place. I went to a temp housing for a month while I was on the waiting list for this place. When I got here in December I used it toward rent. I closed my bank account before I moved however so the money went into my moms account. I only recently opened up a a new bank account.

Ok Coby, I believe you.

QWERTY has received a thanks from: ShOzO MiZuKi
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Well gee I only offered many times to repay them and kept getting turned down. So I still sent some people a special gift. Henry,Manny,Sonikku can attribute for.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby lavrentis » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Started my learning Japanese classes. It's gonna be pretty fun I think :)

lavrentis has received a thanks from: Mitsuzuki
lavrentis
Shenmue - THE best game
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Qwerty and Shozo can both suck it
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Bluecast wrote: No. I used it for rent of this place. I went to a temp housing for a month while I was on the waiting list for this place. When I got here in December I used it toward rent. I closed my bank account before I moved however so the money went into my moms account. I only recently opened up a a new bank account.

You could have sold your games...

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: QWERTY
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Bluecast wrote: Qwerty and Shozo can both suck it

No problem just let me know the next time you see it.

ShOzO MiZuKi has received a thanks from: QWERTY
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Riku Rose wrote:

How? There was no time. We were in such a rush and found the temp place last minute and I posted pics of the place. Ivy House was no picnic. Without cid we have gotten nowhere. We still didn't make the deadline of 30 days but Cid convinced them of another 6 days.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Riku,Qwerty,Shozo all 3 just ignorant trolls.I'm glad to know I'm better than than you. I don't waste time hating people over the internet.
Last edited by Bluecast on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby QWERTY » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Riku Rose wrote:

Innit! I swear some people are living in a fucking fantasy land. The first thing you do if you need some extra cash for an emergency is to flog material possessions, not rely on the charity of faceless e-buddies on an Internet message board. Christ!
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Bluecast wrote: Riku,Qwerty,Shozo all 3 just ignorant trolls.I'm glad to know I'm better than than you. I don't waste time hating people over the internet.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic