Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby KiBa » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:27 am

Who Really Cares? wrote: This guy could/should sue the shit out of these people.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhgQ1URtrCs[/youtube]


Why isn't this is Things That Made You Laugh Today?! "Dey strippin' niggas!" :lol:
Check out yeo's The friends of Ringo Ishikawa:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =861780193
User avatar
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"
 
Joined: January 2006

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:54 am

Going to a taping of The Agenda tonight. Apparently PM David Cameron will be there. Interesting.
ImageImage
Image
Editor at SEGA Nerds (http://www.seganerds.com)!
User avatar
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"
 
Joined: August 2006
Location: Chicago
PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Bluecast » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 am

Yokosuka Martian wrote: Going to a taping of The Agenda tonight. Apparently PM David Cameron will be there. Interesting.

You live in Nevada? Were are border neighbors. I'm right in Utah.
Image
Image
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:10 pm

lol it's a different show from whatever one your referring to. Its filmed in london. I got denied access because i was supposed to confirm ahead . they said they called me but i call bullshit. I got next weeks show as payback for the misunderstanding.
ImageImage
Image
Editor at SEGA Nerds (http://www.seganerds.com)!
User avatar
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"
 
Joined: August 2006
Location: Chicago
PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Bluecast » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Yokosuka Martian wrote: lol it's a different show from whatever one your referring to. Its filmed in london. I got denied access because i was supposed to confirm ahead . they said they called me but i call bullshit. I got next weeks show as payback for the misunderstanding.

:sad: Google failed me
Image
Image
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Bluecast » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:54 pm

I dare anyone to find a better Batman theme. This has to be listened to with head phones
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCLJ4BQXXQ[/youtube]
Image
Image

Bluecast has received a thanks from: KiBa
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby MiTT3NZ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:59 pm

I like the Elfman, Elfman Remix, and Zimmer versions equally as much. They each capture the mood and atmosphere of their respectibe universe perfectly.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: Who Really Cares?
User avatar
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III
 
Joined: January 2005
Location: Manchester, innit!
XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Bluecast » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:00 pm

:mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKAwrjehzRw[/youtube]

IMO the Nolan theme sucks. Shirley Walkers one fits well with Nolan films. Someone on youtube matched up trailers with the footage
Image
Image
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Who Really Cares? » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Because I'm Batman


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJM3ghz8Jis[/youtube]

Who Really Cares? has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
User avatar
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III
 
Joined: December 2004
Location: Beyond The Wall
XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Bluecast » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:11 pm

^ Nope. Nothing can top the Shirley Walker Theme to me. It's a carefully crafted complex and elegant marvel of a piece. It's a modern day mozart of genius. It can me praised outside of Batman. Zimmers is a flat sound and beats that seemingly can only be enjoyed by people fans of the film. Walkers says I'm batman as well and fear me. That one can be the theme to Gladiator or 300 or something IMO
Last edited by Bluecast on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby MiTT3NZ » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Why do you n Dorian think that facts are opinion and opinion are facts?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III
 
Joined: January 2005
Location: Manchester, innit!
XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Bluecast » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:10 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Why do you n Dorian think that facts are opinion and opinion are facts?

I never said it was fact. Just stated my opinion. Unlike Dorian I don't think everyone is wrong and my jobe is to show them how right I am. I'm just an opinionated bastard like you are a yellow ego bastard.
Also I vote in a presidential election while Dorian rips kojima for the pants he wears.

Also Edited. I didn't intend to say I'm right you're wrong. Sorry
:P
Image
Image
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Spokane » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Ryudo wrote:
MiTT3NZ wrote: Why do you n Dorian think that facts are opinion and opinion are facts?

I never said it was fact. Just stated my opinion. Unlike Dorian I don't think everyone is wrong and my jobe is to show them how right I am. I'm just an opinionated bastard like you are a yellow ego bastard.
Also I vote in a presidential election for the right people while Dorian rips kojima for the pants he wears.
:P


Fixed. ;-)
User avatar
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III
 
Joined: July 2003
Location: Spokane,State of Washington (Not DC you idiot),USA
PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Bluecast » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Nah. One thing I don't get mean about is politics as I hate them and hate talking about them. Still taking part in something that has importance is better than bitching about underwear in a game then calling something like an election useless....
Image
Image
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Kenny » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:25 pm

The right people? But I thought you guys were voting for Mitt?
>-Just spreading the love=<
Image

------

The new Dojo Forums where the regulars now post: http://www.tojodojo.com/forums
The one and only true Dojo.

Kenny has received a thanks from: Sonikku
User avatar
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III
 
Joined: November 2004
Location: Somewhere
PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000-
ShenmueDojo.net