Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby mue 26 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:34 pm

ThyDarkAngel wrote:
I lied about still being employed out of shame and guilt for having such a crappy life, just that.

I don't know if I was calling for help as in a 'raise me the funds to prevent it from happening' sort of thing.
Mostly I needed to talk with somebody.
I would not need 500 euros. 300 would be enough to get me a shaddy bedroom and hot water for a month plus enough food to survive. I don't know how we could do such a thing, nor will I beg/demand/ask whatever from you guys.
I praise your friendship and/or companionship as is.

Your out on the streets? Where are you currently sleeping?
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Been gone since 10 this morning and just got home a few min ago. Been a busy but proficient one
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Sonikku » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Who Really Cares? wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY0M7IdNl7U[/youtube]

:lol: God help everyone if Romney wins.

God help us if either of them win, though I see the downward spiral likely accelerated further than it already has under Romney. I'm surprised people like Ryudo who relies on disability defends him so fervently. The GoP has opposed all manner of Social Security/Disability since the day FDR introduced them. I have no doubt if the grand old party did not need the votes from Seniors, they would be calling for the outright disbanding of said programs altogether. Romney himself admitted when he didn't think the camera was running that all the people on some form of government aid are just lazy leeches not taking responsibility for their lives. :roll: Get a job Ryudo! :lol:
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:00 pm

I know he can fix the economy. Obama has sucked in office. He is the one that has cut 800 billion in SS. Obama I was for last time. I already done my part a few weeks ago. So now I have been sitting back watching the fireworks
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby mue 26 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Surprised there's not more talk of the US election around here, seeing as it's coming to it's climax. Who's everyone voting/voted for?

Anyway, yeah, I'm no expert on American politics, nor will claim Obama is something he's not (he's been a real let down in many regards: Drone bombings, assassinations, and just generally speaking he's no angel when it comes to human rights- though it was certainly naive to think that he might be) but it's quite scary to see how close America could be to getting Romney as it's new President. From everything I've seen, he just doesn't appear to have a clue. But I guess there's a large portion of traditional white middle America he would obviously appeal to.

@ Ryudo

Will he really be good for the economy? Everything I've heard seems to suggest the math behind his claims just doesn't add up at all.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:08 pm

mue 26 wrote: Surprised there's not more talk of the US election around here, seeing as it's coming to it's climax. Who's everyone voting/voted for?

Anyway, yeah, I'm no expert on American politics, nor will claim Obama is something he's not (he's been a real let down in many regards: Drone bombings, assassinations, and just generally speaking he's no angel when it comes to human rights- though it was certainly naive to think that he might be) but it's quite scary to see how close America could be to getting Romney as it's new President. From everything I've seen, he just doesn't appear to have a clue. But I guess there's a large portion of traditional white middle America he would obviously appeal to.

@ Ryudo

Will he really be good for the economy? Everything I've heard seems to suggest the math behind his claims just doesn't add up at all.
for 25 years in business that was his job turning things around. He did it in Mass and he saved the 2002 Olympics. Also during all these he took no salary and won't as pres. The man knows.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby wude » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:20 pm

mue 26 wrote:
ThyDarkAngel wrote:
I lied about still being employed out of shame and guilt for having such a crappy life, just that.

I don't know if I was calling for help as in a 'raise me the funds to prevent it from happening' sort of thing.
Mostly I needed to talk with somebody.
I would not need 500 euros. 300 would be enough to get me a shaddy bedroom and hot water for a month plus enough food to survive. I don't know how we could do such a thing, nor will I beg/demand/ask whatever from you guys.
I praise your friendship and/or companionship as is.

Your out on the streets? Where are you currently sleeping?

I think we should do everything we can help darky :sad:
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Postby Bluecast » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:22 pm

AG's Garden
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Kenny » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:29 pm

I'm terrified at the prospect of Romney being in office because he's willing to say anything to sit in the oval office chair, feet on the desk. Obama is a little more consistent by comparison.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/
www.politifact.com/personalities/mitt-romney/
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/artic ... -promises/

In the end, its just the same game of picking the lesser of two evils.

Kenny has received 2 thanks from: Axm, ShOzO MiZuKi
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Sonikku » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Ryudo wrote:
mue 26 wrote: Surprised there's not more talk of the US election around here, seeing as it's coming to it's climax. Who's everyone voting/voted for?

@ Ryudo

for 25 years in business that was his job turning things around. He did it in Mass and he saved the 2002 Olympics. Also during all these he took no salary and won't as pres. The man knows.

If he did such a bang up job in Mass, why aren't they pulling for him now? Winning your home state should be a slam dunk.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Ryudo wrote: AG's Garden

So you think I have a garden of fucking dicks huh? Dont get my garden and dorians garden confused! I would have statues in the shape of 8's with big tits and big ass and pool that looked like a vagina for me to dive into! Dont get me started on how awesome my garden would be!

AnimeGamer183 has received a thanks from: wude
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 pm

NO use arguing. I already voted and no one is going to change another mind. Minds are set already. I hate politics so I am done with it
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby KiBa » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:48 pm

mue 26 wrote:I guess there's a large portion of traditional white middle America he would obviously appeal to.

@ KiBa

1. Nope. That's ridiculous. There is no "traditional white middle anything." We have no middle class. Middle class means you own your own means of production. We have about 12 of those, and race has nothing to do with it. Also, nothing is obvious except insofar as the Intermedia says, and it's its job to lie, like Brainiac.

2. Nothing can save the economy now. The issue is how to die such that the best wild flowers will grow above our grave.

wude wrote:I think we should do everything we can help darky :sad:

He'll manage. There are still prisons and workhouses.

Sonikku wrote:If he did such a bang up job in Mass, why aren't they pulling for him now? Winning your home state should be a slam dunk.

You don't understand Massachusetts. As I am a citizen of the Massachusetts Commonwealth (not a state!), allow me to explain. It's simple. Massachusetts generally votes for Republican governors and Democrat presidents. It does this because 1. Abortion is the single most important thing to them, and 2. the Massachusetts economy wins when every other commonwealth or state loses. Massachusetts is the commonwealth of universities, ergo, they love huge federal spending. At the same time, they generally like Republicans in local positions so that Massachusetts won't go bankrupt itself. It's an ingenious criminal scheme to bleed the rest of the country dry as the world falls down,

Falling.
Falling down.
Falling in love.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Sonikku » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:12 pm

So are you saying that Romney is the kind of economic powerhouse mastermind that kept Massachusetts thriving the same way he will at the national level, or that Mass voters calculated a scheme of leeching the most federal funding so they can eat their cake and have it too while everyone else goes bankrupt?

KiBa wrote: Massachusetts generally votes for Republican governors and Democrat presidents.

That still doesn't explain why Santorum very nearly beat Romney for his own state in the primaries before going bat shit crazy on JFK/ultra conservative insanity.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Kenny » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Ryudo wrote: NO use arguing. I already voted and no one is going to change another mind. Minds are set already. I hate politics so I am done with it

It's not about changing minds, its about justifying your position with logic and reason.

Kenny has received 2 thanks from: Axm, MiTT3NZ
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic