Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Axm » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:37 pm

It means what it says which is awesome for conversation starters. Cause if peter did it in Chinese characters, Japanese people wouldnt really equate it to the game and more of something else randomly chinese. So only Japanese people would really get whats going on with it, which is why I insist Peter come out to Japan for a drink sometime with me so we can see who recognizes it and buy us all rounds.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:46 pm

This gem was posted up at my work today. They are trying to make us pay $2 to my bosses pocket every time a mistake is made now lol. Not to the store, not towards paying for a messed up order, TO HER FUCKING POCKET. I am glad I dont make many mistakes, but some of my co-workers are screwed.

So let me tell you all how my day went today, and I will just go ahead and say now, it was shitty. First half of the day was fine, I sat around and played video games on what I thought was going to be my only off day this week. I get a call from one of the assistant managers asking me if I can come in and close because apparently one of the delivery drives came into work drunk, not only that but he was cutting people off ran a red light while taking deliveries. We had people call the store and complain about his driving. And all of this would have been fine except apparently he almost hit an off duty police officer today. So by the time I come strolling into work, there is a city cop car sitting out in front of the store and then they call him outside to talk to him. Surprised he didnt go to jail, but they just gave him a ticket for reckless driving. Anyway, I had to come in on my day off this week to cover for him and I wasnt happy about that, especially because it was something stupid like he was too fucked up to work.

so everything goes alright until the very end of the day, and the owner shows up about 5 minutes before close. Me and the assistant manager that was working had almost everything done. The dick head owner sees the paper hanging that I posted above and starts laughing, and me and the AM arent really all that amused by it. The original plan was that I was going to get off early cause I am not supposed to work sundays cause I have tutoring for class today, which the owner made me about 30 minutes late for tonight because he came in and started barking orders about shit that needed to be done at the last minute. And right before he leaves he ends up cussing me and my co-worker out, yelling and screaming at us and saying hes gonna start firing people left and right if things dont start getting better. Whats so bad me and him arent even the problems, we have worked there for long enough to know what to do, we just have too many new people that really are fucking everything up like the aforementioned ass hole.

I am pissed, stressed, and not sure how much more I can take. This type of situation makes you wanna burn that mother fucking store to the ground. God help me...
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Axm wrote: It means what it says which is awesome for conversation starters. Cause if peter did it in Chinese characters, Japanese people wouldnt really equate it to the game and more of something else randomly chinese. So only Japanese people would really get whats going on with it, which is why I insist Peter come out to Japan for a drink sometime with me so we can see who recognizes it and buy us all rounds.

How good is your Japanese?
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Axm » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Job creators my ass. I hate pricks like that. Get another job man. Just do it, anything else. I read your other posts too. Good luck with the job hunt.

Axm has received a thanks from: AnimeGamer183
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Peter » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:01 pm

:lol: i was in a restraunt earlier tonight, and i am not too sure if it as Korean, Chinese, Japanese...... But to this day, i have shown many Eastern people my tatoo and i have yet to meet one person who can read my tattoo. As much as i would love to go to Japan Alex, you know i am far too afraid of the culture/language barrier. I have also been told that i would find it much harder to get along in Japan with my English, whereas in Hong Kong, and apparently even in Gulin, i could get by with English.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Axm » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:14 pm

No way man I always had a great time no matter what level of Japanese I knew at the time. They cater so much to english speakers, especially in Tokyo, its almost annoying cause I wanted to be forced into using more japanese. Signs, menus, people .. theirs so much english.. and engrish around. Youll be fine. :twisted:
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Peter » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Stop it man, i will go in the next 2 years with being in Australia, providong your there. Fuck, it makes me afraid just saying that. But
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby MiTT3NZ » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:11 am

@AG: Shit situation man. Seems like you're working for a cartoon villain and working with a bunch of idiotic henchmen. I know you've probably got their back in all this, but if that note's right, then step away from the inbred redneck and his band of multicultural retards.

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: AnimeGamer183
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:18 am

MiTT3NZ wrote: @AG: Shit situation man. Seems like you're working for a cartoon villain and working with a bunch of idiotic henchmen. I know you've probably got their back in all this, but if that note's right, then step away from the inbred redneck and his band of multicultural retards.

LOL you wanna know whats funny about that? The guy that owns the store comes from a family of inbred red necks. Yeah his father fucked his sister and shit. Their family is stupid crazy, and they have doctors diagnoses to prove it, not even joking. They can get away with alot of shit actually because they have so many mental problems. The guy that owns the store is the only one that came out partially decent and was able to do something with himself and even he is a half wit.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:57 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote: I hate where I work in 6000 words on why.

Quit. Never hang onto a job too long if it's dangerous to either mental health or physical health or both. That's why I'm sitting here. Just quit.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby KiBa » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:46 am

The baby: a Shenmue Dojo member. The mother: a mod.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8aprCNnecU[/youtube]

KiBa has received a thanks from: Who Really Cares?
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby south carmain » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:47 am

it looks like she gave him one too many cookies if you ask me
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby south carmain » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:51 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote: Image

This gem was posted up at my work today. They are trying to make us pay $2 to my bosses pocket every time a mistake is made now lol. Not to the store, not towards paying for a messed up order, TO HER FUCKING POCKET. I am glad I dont make many mistakes, but some of my co-workers are screwed.

So let me tell you all how my day went today, and I will just go ahead and say now, it was shitty. First half of the day was fine, I sat around and played video games on what I thought was going to be my only off day this week. I get a call from one of the assistant managers asking me if I can come in and close because apparently one of the delivery drives came into work drunk, not only that but he was cutting people off ran a red light while taking deliveries. We had people call the store and complain about his driving. And all of this would have been fine except apparently he almost hit an off duty police officer today. So by the time I come strolling into work, there is a city cop car sitting out in front of the store and then they call him outside to talk to him. Surprised he didnt go to jail, but they just gave him a ticket for reckless driving. Anyway, I had to come in on my day off this week to cover for him and I wasnt happy about that, especially because it was something stupid like he was too fucked up to work.

so everything goes alright until the very end of the day, and the owner shows up about 5 minutes before close. Me and the assistant manager that was working had almost everything done. The dick head owner sees the paper hanging that I posted above and starts laughing, and me and the AM arent really all that amused by it. The original plan was that I was going to get off early cause I am not supposed to work sundays cause I have tutoring for class today, which the owner made me about 30 minutes late for tonight because he came in and started barking orders about shit that needed to be done at the last minute. And right before he leaves he ends up cussing me and my co-worker out, yelling and screaming at us and saying hes gonna start firing people left and right if things dont start getting better. Whats so bad me and him arent even the problems, we have worked there for long enough to know what to do, we just have too many new people that really are fucking everything up like the aforementioned ass hole.

I am pissed, stressed, and not sure how much more I can take. This type of situation makes you wanna burn that mother fucking store to the ground. God help me...

that's illegal, report it and your boss will be fired by the company

edit: in fact if you really want to cause them problems, hide a camera and film yourself paying the 2$ for not filling it in, go to the police and they will be charged with extortion, you might even be able to sue them
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby lavrentis » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 am

I barely spoke Japanese Peter and I had a great time in Japan. English is there for when you need it. Airport/trains etc

lavrentis has received a thanks from: Peter
lavrentis
Shenmue - THE best game
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby south carmain » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:09 am

why did qwerty get banned? it's a bit quiet without him
south carmain
"Keep Friends"