Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby south carmain » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Yokosuka Martian wrote: Dude that's creepy as fuck. Bonafide pedo

fucking lol at that gif
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:59 pm

I figure he stalks Riku like this Image

Yokosuka Martian has received a thanks from: Who Really Cares?
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Bluecast » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Yokosuka Martian wrote: I figure he stalks Riku like this Image

This was nick
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Spokane wrote: I know someone came real close to Nicks house without realizing it. :lol: They said they were there when Nick posted a picture of the view out his window.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan had a run in with Nick.

That was me. He had posted a photo from his bedroom window which just showed Wembley Stadium. I then went to a football game there and got lost trying to find a road leading to it. I was in a little estate and looked up and the view was pretty similar.

I got out pretty quick.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:18 pm

I musta been pretty close then too, I was at Wembley Arena lmao
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Brothaman » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:51 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8410qUT4QtA[/youtube]

Goodnight, I've been on the internet for too fucking long.
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Kenny » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:12 am

My serial killer script (THE ASSIGNMENT) is almost done. It's a short film, only 30 pages. Coming out pretty good so far but I need to do some serious dialogue polish. It doesn't feel as "natural" as I want it to in some parts.

I decided to tie this in to DEUX (its a prologue), make it my "gateway drug" to get people to read my feature length. Though to be honest, the protagonist in this one is more interesting than Revolver or Shogun. I enjoyed writing him so much I want to include this character in the DEUX sequel.

Kenny has received a thanks from: ThyDarkAngel
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby south carmain » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:39 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgRUuNBfhjs[/youtube]

south carmain has received a thanks from: ThyDarkAngel
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Peter » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Well, just sitting here in an empty room, waiting for my landlord to show up to return my deposit. All my stuff is now down at my parents where i will be staying the next 2 nights before leaving on Thursday.

I am emotional guy, i mean i welled up at this weeks episode of Big Bang Theory ffs. But sitting here now, i am relaxed. Not emotional about leaving, or saying goodbye. I feel nothing. The same goes for the opposite side of the coin, in that i am not excited about going to a sun filled land, with beaches, women in bikinis, barbeques, a month of partying and no work. I feel like a dick for that. Christ, i must more issues than those people who sell big issues :lol:

Peter has received 3 thanks from: Kenny, MiTT3NZ, ThyDarkAngel
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Who Really Cares? » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Spokane wrote: Nick Tyndall.

He was a guy who would post topics asking personal questions and asked people about their private lives all the time. His occupation was being a stalker.

He followed me to another forum at one point and even made a topic on here asking for details on me.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby MiTT3NZ » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Nobody ever credits me for gettin rid of Nick. Or TheEdge. Or Dino. Etc., etc., etc....
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Won Professor Layton and the Magick Mask (wrong title?) for the 3Ds on a newspaper contest.
Sold it 30 minutes afterward for 25 euros.
Thank the devil... My total money would be under 10eur today if not for it.

If you guys knew how much I have searched for a national 'win a WiiU' contest lol

ThyDarkAngel has received 2 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, Sailors?
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby MiTT3NZ » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:05 pm

The JobCentre have officially wasted eleven months of my life. Here's a sequence of events in the form of a rant...

- Sign on the dole after quitting work, with the intention of setting up my business.
- Get part-time job offer, decline it coz JobCentre advisor says they'll be able to help me set up my business.
- Go along to a business enterprise event to get help with my business plan, where I'm told I will be given a two grand grant and continue to receive self employment credits (same amount a fortnight as dole money) for the first year.
- Enquire at JobCentre about it, told that it's a two grand loan and I get the self-employment credits over half a year. I tell them I can't get a loan coz of my credit score, but they tell me not to worry coz it isn't taken into account.
- I submit my business plan to them, but they say I have to wait a few months coz I have to be on the dole for six months first.
- I spend that time working on various improvements to the business plan, mapping everything out and working my bollocks off.
- At the six month mark, I get told I have to see an external organisation, who constantly change my appointment dates before I get round to being able to show them my business plan.
- By the time I get to show them, they say they want to it to be in a very specific format, only want to hear about the core part of the business, and tell me that it's a loan of up to one thousand, and the payments are only for four months, and reduce by 20% every month.
- After jumping through hoops, explaining the smallest insignificant details (shit like actually having to split my utility bills between personal and business use), attending seminars n shit about stuff I already know about, creating a projected cashflow chart, they finally look at my business plan, and tell them they wouldn't be comfortable giving me a loan for anything other than running costs (I needed a CD printing machine that cost a grand)
- Growing impatient, and in need of the CD printer, I get a loan off my uncle, so the loan I get from the JobCentre thing can go towards running costs.
- Three submitted business plans/cashflow charts later, and I'm just now finally approved, and it turns out that I have to submit my credit score, so I blatantly won't get the loan.

So, all in all, I've wasted 11 months dancing about like a circus bear when I could've had that money and then some just by gettin a part time job. God, at times I really love this country...
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Life's a bitch sometimes Dave. It'll turn around though
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby south carmain » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:21 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: The JobCentre have officially wasted eleven months of my life. Here's a sequence of events in the form of a rant...

- Sign on the dole after quitting work, with the intention of setting up my business.
- Get part-time job offer, decline it coz JobCentre advisor says they'll be able to help me set up my business.
- Go along to a business enterprise event to get help with my business plan, where I'm told I will be given a two grand grant and continue to receive self employment credits (same amount a fortnight as dole money) for the first year.
- Enquire at JobCentre about it, told that it's a two grand loan and I get the self-employment credits over half a year. I tell them I can't get a loan coz of my credit score, but they tell me not to worry coz it isn't taken into account.
- I submit my business plan to them, but they say I have to wait a few months coz I have to be on the dole for six months first.
- I spend that time working on various improvements to the business plan, mapping everything out and working my bollocks off.
- At the six month mark, I get told I have to see an external organisation, who constantly change my appointment dates before I get round to being able to show them my business plan.
- By the time I get to show them, they say they want to it to be in a very specific format, only want to hear about the core part of the business, and tell me that it's a loan of up to one thousand, and the payments are only for four months, and reduce by 20% every month.
- After jumping through hoops, explaining the smallest insignificant details (shit like actually having to split my utility bills between personal and business use), attending seminars n shit about stuff I already know about, creating a projected cashflow chart, they finally look at my business plan, and tell them they wouldn't be comfortable giving me a loan for anything other than running costs (I needed a CD printing machine that cost a grand)
- Growing impatient, and in need of the CD printer, I get a loan off my uncle, so the loan I get from the JobCentre thing can go towards running costs.
- Three submitted business plans/cashflow charts later, and I'm just now finally approved, and it turns out that I have to submit my credit score, so I blatantly won't get the loan.

So, all in all, I've wasted 11 months dancing about like a circus bear when I could've had that money and then some just by gettin a part time job. God, at times I really love this country...

I remember them trying to push me in to doing that as well but the Idea if being in debt put me off, ah well maybe you should try investing in to something cheaper in the meantime until it returns enough to finance your business?

that's what I did and it worked out pretty well, now I have a trade business that pays a decent salary and I'm soon going to invest in to a second even though a year ago I was on the doll as well
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic