Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:01 am

Ironic, I'm the complete opposite. When I'm out n about I'm a sociable motherfucker, but when I'm at home I want everyone (includin the missus n phone) to live me the shitting hell alone.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby nskachu » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:37 pm

@ryudo
yeah thx i already knew da vr shenmue thing but thx for your explanation.

btw
Where are my favourite users like oppy or panda rapist?
nskachu
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with feelings

Postby Sailors? » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Oppys in prison, or rehab or somewhere. Hope he's doin alright anyways.
Sailors?
Still searching...
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: HuntaOfTheNight

Postby nskachu » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:46 pm

what the... really?
nskachu
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with feelings

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Yeah, turns out he broke the golden rule of bein a dealer.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Jeff » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:47 pm

There's this Indian family on the first flood of my apartment complex. I swear to god they make and eat curry three meals a day, seven days a week. The hallways now reaks of curry all the time. It hasn't smelled right since they came. There are 4 of them living in a small one bedroom apartment. You'd think that if they moved to the USA, and not only that, but in Metro NY, you would want to partake in the foods of this country. We have restaurants with high quality food of every nationality, everything on the planet in your backyard. Most parts of the world they can't even imagine this. Even when I lived in Vermont there wasn't the diversity there is here. Nothing against immigration, but dammit if you want to be an American, assimilate. My great grandparents on both sides did and that's what made a community.
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PSN: jgk1020
XBL: jgkny
Currently playing: Halo Master Chief Col

Postby Ziming » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Jeff wrote: There's this Indian family on the first flood of my apartment complex. I swear to god they make and eat curry three meals a day, seven days a week. The hallways now reaks of curry all the time. It hasn't smelled right since they came. There are 4 of them living in a small one bedroom apartment. You'd think that if they moved to the USA, and not only that, but in Metro NY, you would want to partake in the foods of this country. We have restaurants with high quality food of every nationality, everything on the planet in your backyard. Most parts of the world they can't even imagine this. Even when I lived in Vermont there wasn't the diversity there is here. Nothing against immigration, but dammit if you want to be an American, assimilate. My great grandparents on both sides did and that's what made a community.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M[/youtube]

Ziming has received 2 thanks from: mue 26, Yokosuka Martian
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby mue 26 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Jeff wrote: There's this Indian family on the first flood of my apartment complex. I swear to god they make and eat curry three meals a day, seven days a week. The hallways now reaks of curry all the time. It hasn't smelled right since they came. There are 4 of them living in a small one bedroom apartment. You'd think that if they moved to the USA, and not only that, but in Metro NY, you would want to partake in the foods of this country. We have restaurants with high quality food of every nationality, everything on the planet in your backyard. Most parts of the world they can't even imagine this. Even when I lived in Vermont there wasn't the diversity there is here. Nothing against immigration, but dammit if you want to be an American, assimilate. My great grandparents on both sides did and that's what made a community.

arrghgh. This is also why I think a truly global community is best. You'd get less people like Jeff demanding you to "partake in the foods of this country".
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby KiBa » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Behold, I will prophecy. They're not here for community, but for money. Immigration makes sense if you're giving away land, which is why your ancestors, all of our ancestors in fact who came here benefited greatly (except when the evil Democrats stole Japanese property during World War II), because they were actually here to start communities and assimilate. Hence, 19th and early 20th century immigration worked because immigrants immediately diffused throughout the nation into the countryside, only using the cities as a gateway. But when all immigration transitioned to exclusively migrant-dispossessed-worker oriented, rather than land-and-business-ownership oriented, the result is enclavism because the whole world is now the market. There is no need to form any community but your list of Facebook friends and co-workers, so to speak. Most companies are loose international associations, and home is just a place to sleep and play games or watch TV. Your neighbors don't matter. Hence, the only things that start to matter is how much pension and welfare you can receive from a government, any government, or a union, any union. Community has absolutely nothing to do with it anymore. In fact, community hurts the migrant worker lifestyle. Hence, resistance to assimilation for lack of need to do so. It gets all the harder if the migrants are of a different race or radically different culture, for then genetic assimilation becomes nearly impossible. And so, all the motivations for assimilation disappear. And the the Communists knew that, and that is precisely why they have tried and largely succeeded in forcing the concept of global workers on every developed nation. They know it leads to instability, not because of the mix of races and cultures, etc., but because there is no basis for amalgamation in the new world order. Divide and conquer, quite literally. If people are not tied to the land, they don't care about the land, hence they do not care about sovereignty. Borders become an obstacle, rather than a liberation from tyranny, and the whole planet falls under the rule of one authority, like it or not, where apartments are holding cells for strangers, and the only thing that unites us is absurd debt and the latest smart phone. Blood and bones in the soil mean nothing. Lost and stunned, humanity gets depressed and thinks nihilistic thoughts, and the world comes crashing down. It is inevitable. It has already begun. Those who built castles in the air ought to have known that gravity was only taking a nap.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Jeff » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Had this thought so just made this meme:

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rwl0r/
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Ziming » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Video filmed of some racist Australians harassing a French girl.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp6J6PF47CM[/youtube]
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:49 pm

If Oppy were there he's knock em all out
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Jeff » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:54 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK8sT7250io[/youtube]

Jeff has received a thanks from: KiBa
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby beedle » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:18 pm

for balance/contrast

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxBMT0rH9hU[/youtube]
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic