TWITTER

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: TWITTER

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:37 am

I like toast.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Poetry in Motion » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:38 pm

all about the floppy bread, 15secs in the microwave, happy days.
Poetry in Motion
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

XBL: chappers2009
Steam: chaperman12
Currently playing: FIFA 14 NEXT GEN

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Twitter has to be the most useless and retarded sheep tool on the entire internet. EVER to exist on the internet.

Also Poetry in Motion is just a la bouche song

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUTdrEAWRHM[/youtube]
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Celebrities reaching out to their fans, networking to boost business, posting news? Very useless...

MiTT3NZ has received 2 thanks from: Kenny, Who Really Cares?
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:22 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Celebrities reaching out to their fans, networking to boost business, posting news? Very useless...

You mean they hire someone to post for them. Also they never needed it before. They are not boosting their celeb status. Just getting the sheep who already love them to follow them to another dead end despite it's someone else paid to post for them. Because everyone wants to know every little useless thing you do. I took a shit I am eating a burrito! I turned on my TV! I like turtles with hats

Riveting.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Yeah, all celebs have someone post for them... And they never give out info like tour dates, up-to-date-by-the-second news of who they're working with for their new album, or interesting facts or opinions about their current or previous work.

Yet another invalid opinion from anti-mainstreamists who look down their noses on anything popular. I'm sure a person who starts topics titled "Dev Comment of the Day" and "Gaming Thoughts of the Day" would have no interest in such a site...

MiTT3NZ has received 3 thanks from: Kenny, Who Really Cares?, Yukupo
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Just because Snoop Dogg hires some guy to write for him doesn't mean everyone does. As Mitts said I mostly use twitter to follow musicians I like, news sites and comedians who just post jokes. Not everyone has to go on about going shopping. You always harp on about how Twitter became lame once it became popular which is the logic hipsters use. And I know how much you love them.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Hey retards I used it in 2008 through 2010. I did it before any of you.
I did it when the person with the most followers was a white old nerd. All the shit you listed was done in interviews and websites anyway.

Last edited by Bluecast on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Riku Rose has received 4 thanks from: Kenny, KiBa, St. Elmo's Fire, Who Really Cares?
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:43 pm

That's like sayin the internet's useless coz news can be found in papers, communication can be done via phone, letters and in person, and that knowledge can be found in books down the local library.

And besides, not everyone has constant access to the internet via computer, and when they do, they don't have all the time in the world to look up everything they want to, so Twitter is a convenient way of receiving said news via mobile phone without having to wait a millennium for certain websites to load up. Case in point, the official City website.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:45 pm

I stopped using it because I got bored of it and how useless it is. And fuck off with this popular bullshit and shove it right back in your ass where you got it. I don;t hate anything because popularity. You guys are fucking retards for thinking that.

Yeah because Bone thugs was never popular or Coolio or Eazy E or Metalica or pink Floyd,cyndi lauper.

Star Trek Breaking Bad, Mad Men,Ninja Turtles,Thundercats,Dexter and more

Final Fantasy,Portal,Sonic,SEGA,Dreamcast,Genesis wait I have 305 games a large portion of them are well known! OMGTF same with my DVD's. So seriously fuck off with that shit really pisses me off.

So fuck you I'm out of this topic before it gets worse but I'm tired of that disrespect
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Peter » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Bluecast wrote: I stopped using it because I got bored of it and how useless it is. And fuck off with this popular bullshit and shove it right back in your ass where you got it. I don;t hate anything because popularity. You guys are fucking retards for thinking that.

Yeah because Bone thugs was never popular or Coolio or Eazy E or Metalica or pink Floyd,cyndi lauper.

Star Trek Breaking Bad, Mad Men,Ninja Turtles,Thundercats,Dexter and more

Final Fantasy,Portal,Sonic,SEGA,Dreamcast,Genesis wait I have 305 games a large portion of them are well known! OMGTF same with my DVD's. So seriously fuck off with that shit really pisses me off.

So fuck you I'm out of this topic before it gets worse but I'm tired of that disrespect

Then get out of the topic! You were given a weeks ban and within an hour of being back your getting up peoples backs again? Put it like this, you disrespect another member on here AT ALL, and your banned for good. Got it? Oh and if you are wondering what disrespecting members entails, its telling them to fuck off, shove anything up their asses or calling them retards because they disagree with you. Pure and simple.

Peter has received a thanks from: Kenny
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Peter wrote: Then get out of the topic! You were given a weeks ban and within an hour of being back your getting up peoples backs again? Put it like this, you disrespect another member on here AT ALL, and your banned for good. Got it? Oh and if you are wondering what disrespecting members entails, its telling them to fuck off, shove anything up their asses or calling them retards because they disagree with you. Pure and simple.

I know you have a vendetta. Also I will stop. You admitted it anyway. but I am fed up and tired of Mitts and Riku always ganging up on me with this disprepect of hating things popular. What was it you said to me? You treat others how they treat you?
Just sayin
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Peter » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:55 pm

How can you have a vendetta on the internet, against someone who means nothing to me :lol:

Where in Mitts post above yours did he disrespect you, or swear at you?? If they disrespected you elsewhere on the boards then please show us, and we will deal with them in the exact same manner. But if your holding stuff they have done to you in the past, then your the one with the vendetta(s). Either way, your still here. Concentrate on keeping it that way and go learn to let things go. :???:
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Bluecast » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Ok

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Peter
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic