FAGGOT

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

FAGGOT

Postby QWERTY » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Now I'm not gay but I do have a lot of homosexual friends so I can understand them getting a bit narked with me using the word faggot around them, so I refrain from saying it in their vicinity. However, I have used it when talking to non-fags and they have been proper Guardian stylee outraged. Am I alone in wondering why people get offended on behalf of people or am I just being a cunt?
User avatar
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned
 
Joined: February 2004

Re: FAGGOT

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:10 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IFloXOuLgA[/youtube]
Image
Image

Bluecast has received a thanks from: OL
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: FAGGOT

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Pretty sure Fag's meaning was changed to

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.

2. A loud and obnoxious person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.


;-)


south park

Who Really Cares? has received a thanks from: QWERTY
User avatar
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III
 
Joined: December 2004
Location: Beyond The Wall
XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Re: FAGGOT

Postby KiBa » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Outrage on behalf of homosexuals is the new Christianity. Every few thousand years or so, people need to attach themselves to a morality so they might enjoy the feeling of righteous outrage and feel better than other people. It's very obvious. A century ago, it was the other way around, so the elites enjoyed the feeling of outrage over the concept of homosexuality. But then homosexuals got rich, so now the paradigm has shifted to the opposite end of the arbitrary spectrum, and I imagine it could even go back to the other side one day. But do not ever mistake this outrage as genuine. It's just the popular thing to be at the moment. These epochal moral paradigms exist so that people can do whatever they want as long as they firmly and publicly support popular moral principle A, B, or C. In other words, the idea is that you can cheat, murder, steal, lead your country to war, allow banks to ruin millions, utilize foreign sweatshops rather than more expense humane labor at high standards, etc. But as long as you publicly show outrage for the sake of popular moral principle A, B, or C, and so on, you're good. At this moment in time, caring about homosexuals is a big one. It may be the only universal maxim in the globalization process. It's so important, Piers Morgan asked the President of Iran about it... not because he thought an Iranian gave a damn, but because he was attempting to score moral outrage cred among the elites. Hence, in globalized elite society (all the rich and those who desperately want a piece of their pie), outrage on behalf of homsexuals has become the prime pragma of the age. All morality has been distilled to the love and public defense of homosexuals. Every major channel on TV, every major website, every school, every court, acts in concert at all times to enshrine this one last dogma beyond which there is no higher truth. You dig? Humanity 101. We're not rubik's cubes.
Check out yeo's The friends of Ringo Ishikawa:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =861780193

KiBa has received a thanks from: Martin
User avatar
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"
 
Joined: January 2006

Re: FAGGOT

Postby QWERTY » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Bluecast wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IFloXOuLgA[/youtube]


Seen before but completely agree.


KiBa wrote: Outrage on behalf of homosexuals is the new Christianity. Every few thousand years or so, people need to attach themselves to a morality so they might enjoy the feeling of righteous outrage and feel better than other people. It's very obvious. A century ago, it was the other way around, so the elites enjoyed the feeling of outrage over the concept of homosexuality. But then homosexuals got rich, so now the paradigm has shifted to the opposite end of the arbitrary spectrum, and I imagine it could even go back to the other side one day. But do not ever mistake this outrage as genuine. It's just the popular thing to be at the moment. These epochal moral paradigms exist so that people can do whatever they want as long as they firmly and publicly support popular moral principle A, B, or C. In other words, the idea is that you can cheat, murder, steal, lead your country to war, allow banks to ruin millions, utilize foreign sweatshops rather than more expense humane labor at high standards, etc. But as long as you publicly show outrage for the sake of popular moral principle A, B, or C, and so on, you're good. At this moment in time, caring about homosexuals is a big one. It may be the only universal maxim in the globalization process. It's so important, Piers Morgan asked the President of Iran about it... not because he thought an Iranian gave a damn, but because he was attempting to score moral outrage cred among the elites. Hence, in globalized elite society (all the rich and those who desperately want a piece of their pie), outrage on behalf of homsexuals has become the prime pragma of the age. All morality has been distilled to the love and public defense of homosexuals. Every major channel on TV, every major website, every school, every court, acts in concert at all times to enshrine this one last dogma beyond which there is no higher truth. You dig? Humanity 101. We're not rubik's cubes.


Your copy and paste skills are strong blud. Seriously though, quit with the black/white text gimmick. It makes me completely skim over your posts because it's A) an effort to read and B) it's up on the top of the massive gay scale with all the other "Technicolour Nob-ends".
User avatar
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned
 
Joined: February 2004

Re: FAGGOT

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:01 pm

:lol: Kiba isn't part of us. He is out enemy
Image
Image
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: FAGGOT

Postby QWERTY » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Bluecast wrote: :lol: Kiba isn't part of us. He is out enemy


I have come to conclusion and it is obvious your faggot
User avatar
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned
 
Joined: February 2004

Re: FAGGOT

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:16 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:
Bluecast wrote: :lol: Kiba isn't part of us. He is out enemy


I have come to conclusion and it is obvious your faggot

You're
Image
Image
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: FAGGOT

Postby QWERTY » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Bluecast wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:
Bluecast wrote: :lol: Kiba isn't part of us. He is out enemy


I have come to conclusion and it is obvious your faggot

You're


No shit Sherlock.
User avatar
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned
 
Joined: February 2004

Re: FAGGOT

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:24 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:
Bluecast wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:
Bluecast wrote: :lol: Kiba isn't part of us. He is out enemy


I have come to conclusion and it is obvious your faggot

You're


No shit Sherlock.

Are you a unhappy man?
Image
Image
User avatar
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned
 
Joined: August 2003
PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: FAGGOT

Postby Peter » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:47 pm

If no one can be at least respectful to each other like grown men should, then this will be locked.
Image
User avatar
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III
 
Joined: February 2004
Location: Belfast
PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Re: FAGGOT

Postby QWERTY » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Bluecast wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:
Bluecast wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:
Bluecast wrote: :lol: Kiba isn't part of us. He is out enemy


I have come to conclusion and it is obvious your faggot

You're


No shit Sherlock.

Are you a unhappy man?


Far from it. I think you'll find it's "are you an unhappy man" though.
User avatar
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned
 
Joined: February 2004

Re: FAGGOT

Postby QWERTY » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Peter wrote: If no one can be at least respectful to each other like grown men should, then this will be locked.


I don't see your problem tbh but whatevs.
User avatar
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned
 
Joined: February 2004

Re: FAGGOT

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Image

I love my bundles of sticks too.
ImageImage
Image
Editor at SEGA Nerds (http://www.seganerds.com)!

Yokosuka Martian has received 2 thanks from: Martin, QWERTY
User avatar
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"
 
Joined: August 2006
Location: Chicago
PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Re: FAGGOT

Postby Peter » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:15 pm

QWERTY™ wrote: Now I'm not gay but I do have a lot of homosexual friends so I can understand them getting a bit narked with me using the word faggot around them, so I refrain from saying it in their vicinity. However, I have used it when talking to non-fags and they have been proper Guardian stylee outraged. Am I alone in wondering why people get offended on behalf of people or am I just being a cunt?


QWERTY™ wrote:I don't see your problem tbh but whatevs.



Calling someone a faggot on here or out in the world to people you dont really know or have met is disrespecting at the very least, never mind the fact that its still regarded as a derogatory put down. Talk about the terminology, origins, expanded meaning, wether or not it should still be a pejorative term, whatever..... just dont call someone on here it.

Amongst friends, good friends you have known fro quite a while then sure, in a conversation you can laugh and call them any name under the sun, including "haahaa your a fucking faggot". Ive did it with my friends. But if someone i dont know, or havent met calls me it, then we have problems we will be sorting out right shaprish.
Image
User avatar
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III
 
Joined: February 2004
Location: Belfast
PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Next

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000-
ShenmueDojo.net