The women!

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: The women!

Postby Spokane » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:24 pm

south carmain wrote:
Mr. Frozen wrote: You know there are plenty of women in a place called outside. I kid you not, I went there the other day and there were women everywhere that I looked.

not here, in the street you can see about 1 female per 200 males, I kid you not you can go through whole areas and not see one female, the only places they are a common sight is in the very popular areas, the supermarket or the bus station

But you have no need to look, you already have one. :)
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby KiBa » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:48 pm

south carmain wrote:
Mr. Frozen wrote: You know there are plenty of women in a place called outside. I kid you not, I went there the other day and there were women everywhere that I looked.

not here, in the street you can see about 1 female per 200 males, I kid you not you can go through whole areas and not see one female, the only places they are a common sight is in the very popular areas, the supermarket or the bus station

Where do you live? China?

Yokosuka Martian wrote: Does it come with a controller?

Just use money.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby south carmain » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 am

KiBa wrote:Where do you live? China?

united Arab Emirates, it's because 87% of the population are expats, mainly south asian

south carmain has received a thanks from: KiBa
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 am

Reading this topic reminded me a big deal that happened during the gamespy era.Anyone remember a poster named Daki Panic S?

If my memory is right,played off being a chick for quite some time until it was proven (believe it was at least) that it was actually the account of a male mod at the time.One of those big trolling moments I remember.
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Axm » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:42 pm

For a short time Locke Cole used to pretend he was a girl and sent me numerous pm's trying to convince me and other people he was. And a lesbian at that. Whered that lesbo run off to?
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby mue 26 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Taking this thread in a slightly different direction, women...I love women, but why do romances always get more complicated than they have any right to be? I can't really say anything as cliché as "I'm a simple man", because well...I'm probably not, I'm probably quite complicated and paradoxical in may ways to be honest. But I'm at least unfalteringly frank when it comes to expressing emotion and feelings to a romantic partner. And that's all I ask in return, sincerity. The most important quality as far as I am concerned. But it becomes increasingly clear that what I had found in someone was blatantly not true sincerity, and then I want to run away from that person as fast as I can, but another part of myself (and other people, who tell me that I "expect too much")tries to convince me that I just need to look a bit harder and I'll find that connection I'm looking for in that person. And I end up utterly confused, wondering why the hell I even bothered in the first place.

And to make matters worse, due to the highly unusual circumstances (that I shan't go into) surrounding the origins of this relationship, I think I'm like properly heartbroken, for probably the first time in my life. Is it really so hard to find someone who truly understands me, and doesn't just pretend to?

I just feel so utterly distracted now, I don't need any of this, I just need to focus on training and on my goals. Maybe I should give up on being such an overly romantic fool? ahahaha.

Sorry, this is probably the kind of shit that should be relegated to the "Mue's musing" thread over at Shenmue UK. It's almost as bad as the kind of crap that Beeds would blog about when he was 16.

mue 26 has received a thanks from: Sonikku
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Axm wrote: For a short time Locke Cole used to pretend he was a girl and sent me numerous pm's trying to convince me and other people he was. And a lesbian at that. Whered that lesbo run off to?

:sad: Miss lock cole.

That bastard needs to get back here and spam this lace up
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Brothaman » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:59 pm

We have a topic with the word "women" in the title and not a picture of a single one. Fuck it...

Brothaman has received a thanks from: Sonikku
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Mr. Frozen » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:07 am

You can always count on brothaman.

Mr. Frozen has received a thanks from: Brothaman
Mr. Frozen
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Brothaman » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:32 pm

^ Indeed. ;-)

Brothaman has received a thanks from: Samanosuke Akechi
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:39 pm

The Official Pimp of the Dojo can only be Brothaman.

Samanosuke Akechi has received a thanks from: Brothaman
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Previous

Return to Off Topic