Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby Brothaman » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:57 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote: So... I have kind of been talking to this stripper. Shes not the first stipper I have known either ;-) But she is a gamer and we play Magic The Gathering together. Shes 19 but honestly looks about 14 or 15 with short dark blue hair and she honestly looks like an anime character I said in another topic I was watching ghost in the shell sac and she could easily be a voice actor for one of the english tachikomas shes small only weights like 100 pounds and will take it any way i give it to her, I am going to a deepest darkest pits of hell for this one, but shit why not? But that has not happened just yet cause her mom was so on her ass about everything, but we have already had a full conversation about what we were into sexually, and she me wants me to be the dom to her submissive. Its comin.

The first thought that came into my mind... :P

phpBB [video]
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Who Really Cares? » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:22 am

It made me think back to this pic

Brothaman wrote: ^ :shock:

:no:

Who Really Cares? has received 3 thanks from: Bambi, MiTT3NZ, OL
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:41 am

Yokosuka Martian has received 4 thanks from: Kenny, Mitsuzuki, MiTT3NZ, St. Elmo's Fire
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Bambi » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Bambi has received 5 thanks from: Bluecast, Brothaman, MiTT3NZ, St. Elmo's Fire, wude
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby Calshot » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:54 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: So... I have kind of been talking to this stripper. Shes not the first stipper I have known either ;-) But she is a gamer and we play Magic The Gathering together. Shes 19 but honestly looks about 14 or 15 with short dark blue hair and she honestly looks like an anime character I said in another topic I was watching ghost in the shell sac and she could easily be a voice actor for one of the english tachikomas shes small only weights like 100 pounds and will take it any way i give it to her, I am going to a deepest darkest pits of hell for this one, but shit why not? But that has not happened just yet cause her mom was so on her ass about everything, but we have already had a full conversation about what we were into sexually, and she me wants me to be the dom to her submissive. Its comin.

Sounds like the Magic cards aren't the only things that are going to be tapped sideways.

Calshot has received 2 thanks from: AnimeGamer183, Axm
Calshot
Volare!
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: SoLongAgo
Steam: Vodkakui

Postby Brothaman » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bluecast » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Brothaman wrote: Image

But I'm just too white and nerdy.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Sonikku » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Kramer wasn't too white and nerdy to be a pimp.

phpBB [video]

Why are you?
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Sonikku wrote: Kramer wasn't too white and nerdy to be a pimp.

phpBB [video]

Why are you?

But he's racist
phpBB [video]
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Rakim » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:09 am

I don't think that was enough to condemn him as a racist. He was just a shitty standup and didn't know how to handle the hecklers and went crazy cuz he was scared.

Not saying I defend the video, but we should forgive Michael Richards at this point because now that the whole scandal has died down its less infuriating and more pathetic to watch.

Rakim has received 2 thanks from: Kenny, OL
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:21 am

I honestly couldn't care less to have any emotion for him positive or negative. Maybe I should have posted Weird Al instead for the lame joke. *shrug*
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:29 am

Calshot wrote:

Sounds like the Magic cards aren't the only things that are going to be tapped sideways.

she has her own place now. already know. And she told me straight up she likes her outside and insides bruised before its over with, her exact words. As I said, the deepest darkest pits of hell.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Crimson Ryan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:08 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote:
Calshot wrote:

she has her own place now. already know. And she told me straight up she likes her outside and insides bruised before its over with, her exact words. As I said, the deepest darkest pits of hell.

Crimson Ryan has received 2 thanks from: AnimeGamer183, Bluecast
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Brothaman » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 am

Rakim wrote: I don't think that was enough to condemn him as a racist. He was just a shitty standup and didn't know how to handle the hecklers and went crazy cuz he was scared.

Not saying I defend the video, but we should forgive Michael Richards at this point because now that the whole scandal has died down its less infuriating and more pathetic to watch.

Sorry, but his racial turrets didn't just come out of nowhere. He's obviously had those thoughts his mind for a long time for them to come out like that. Either way, his career has suffered enough so I digress.

Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Sonikku » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Brothaman wrote:
Rakim wrote: I don't think that was enough to condemn him as a racist. He was just a shitty standup and didn't know how to handle the hecklers and went crazy cuz he was scared.

Sorry, but his racial turrets didn't just come out of nowhere. He's obviously had those thoughts his mind for a long time for them to come out like that. Either way, his career has suffered enough so I digress.

Sonikku has received a thanks from: Brothaman
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic