Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:35 am

I love how entertaining this place can be.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

MiTT3NZ has received 3 thanks from: Bluecast, St. Elmo's Fire, wude
User avatar
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III
 
Joined: January 2005
Location: Manchester, innit!
XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby OL » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:19 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:I hate to say it bambi, but sit down my friend. No one on here really knows me like that... ok I told Ryudo and Segata some stories a couple times. But I'm far too used to situations like that to be scared of em, people stopped scaring me a while ago, wouldnt be the first time I been surrounded either. Im a bit of a bad ass irl, but yall internet ppl think what yall want. Yall dont have to believe me, but i'll tell you know I only speak the truth.


Image
Oooooohhh buddy.
Have you seriously not figured out yet that saying things like this on the internet does nothing but make you sound silly? It doesn't matter if any of it is true or not, if you brag too big, people are gonna laugh their asses off.
Are you really expecting anyone to read your posts and say to themselves "wow... AG must really be a badass"?
Image

OL has received 4 thanks from: Bluecast, Henry Spencer, MiTT3NZ, Rakim
User avatar
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III
 
Joined: May 2003

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby QWERTY » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Image

QWERTY has received a thanks from: AnimeGamer183
User avatar
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned
 
Joined: February 2004

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:21 pm

tbh honest OL it doesnt matter whether its on the internet, or in "real life", im still me and im the same in both places, so im gonna talk the same way, I dont believe in being a different person on the internet, I dont do much different between online and my personal life, it what separates me from everyone else. Yes im actually that awesome, but its all good it doesnt bother me none, I dont expect 1 person here to understand, but its still the truth. :king:
User avatar
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III
 
Joined: April 2003

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby Kenny » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Psssh, i'm with AG. I wouldn't be scared at all. I would've taken his helmet and beaten the crap out of him, then use my raw fists of steel (cause I lift at the gym, bro) to sucker punch the other guys around me.

Then when shit gets real, I'll go back in my vehicle and RUN OVER ALL OF THEM. Cause that's the way you do it, man. Only a pussy would take shit from a bunch of skinny little biker boys.

And you know what i'm saying is the truth, cause I typed it on the internet.
>-Just spreading the love=<
Image

------

The new Dojo Forums where the regulars now post: http://www.tojodojo.com/forums
The one and only true Dojo.

Kenny has received 4 thanks from: Henry Spencer, MiTT3NZ, OL, Raithos
User avatar
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III
 
Joined: November 2004
Location: Somewhere
PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Genuine lol.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III
 
Joined: January 2005
Location: Manchester, innit!
XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby Henry Spencer » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Kenny wrote: Psssh, i'm with AG. I wouldn't be scared at all. I would've taken his helmet and beaten the crap out of him, then use my raw fists of steel (cause I lift at the gym, bro) to sucker punch the other guys around me.

Then when shit gets real, I'll go back in my vehicle and RUN OVER ALL OF THEM. Cause that's the way you do it, man. Only a pussy would take shit from a bunch of skinny little biker boys.

And you know what i'm saying is the truth, cause I typed it on the internet.


Don't forget the part where you turn to your children in the back seat and say, "remember this moment for the rest of your lives, this is how you get shit done, one day you will be like me; a badass". Then fight the cops and turn up to court smiling, taking it all in your stride, life imprisonment? Who cares, doesn't bother me - I'm a badass, (it's what separates me from everybody else) and ain't nobody gonna stop me.

Henry Spencer has received 2 thanks from: AnimeGamer183, Kenny
User avatar
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III
 
Joined: July 2003
Location: The Office
PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:42 pm

phpBB [video]
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: Raithos
User avatar
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III
 
Joined: January 2005
Location: Manchester, innit!
XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:47 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:
St. Elmo's Fire wrote: I have no problem admitting I'd be shitting myself in that situation!


I wouldnt be, you HAVE to stay calm during something like that. but I have been in my share of sketchy situations where my life was in danger, I would have thought of something, would it have worked? who knows but i have a way of thinking of shit on the fly when I really need to.


Ah, but calm or shitting oneself, would the result be the same (i.e., see loads of people around you acting in a way that would give oneself (or myself, at least) a very real sense of danger, realise that you're in quite a big tough 4x4, mash accelerator and just knock your way through them)? Also remember, when a man is protecting his loved ones, as this guy was, all bets are off, and pretty anything is "OK" if it's for those you feel a duty to protect?
User avatar
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III
 
Joined: May 2003
Location: UK

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby Raithos » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

I remember watching that video back when he posted it. The first 15 seconds are fucking classic!
Main System: Activating Combat Mode.
User avatar
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"
 
Joined: July 2013
Location: Jehuty
Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby south carmain » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:49 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote:
St. Elmo's Fire wrote: I have no problem admitting I'd be shitting myself in that situation!


I wouldnt be, you HAVE to stay calm during something like that. but I have been in my share of sketchy situations where my life was in danger, I would have thought of something, would it have worked? who knows but i have a way of thinking of shit on the fly when I really need to.


Ah, but calm or shitting oneself, would the result be the same (i.e., see loads of people around you acting in a way that would give oneself (or myself, at least) a very real sense of danger, realise that you're in quite a big tough 4x4, mash accelerator and just knock your way through them)? Also remember, when a man is protecting his loved ones, as this guy was, all bets are off, and pretty anything is "OK" if it's for those you feel a duty to protect?

you're speaking with a badass, he would calmly get out and roundhouse kick the leader then they would all respect him.

south carmain has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
User avatar
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"
 
Joined: February 2012
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Jokatech19 wrote: Oh shoot. That's the exact route I take home when I go to play at jam sessions. Right in my area. LOL. I'm shocked something like that happened. I don't feel for the driver. He's probably even more of an animal than the bikers. Trust me. In NYC, bikers might be some of the best people you meet. He probably did even more than just run over a couple of their bikers.


Please tell me you're not one of these people who hates anyone that has a 4x4? :???:
Last edited by St. Elmo's Fire on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III
 
Joined: May 2003
Location: UK

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby Kenny » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Henry Spencer wrote:
Kenny wrote: Psssh, i'm with AG. I wouldn't be scared at all. I would've taken his helmet and beaten the crap out of him, then use my raw fists of steel (cause I lift at the gym, bro) to sucker punch the other guys around me.

Then when shit gets real, I'll go back in my vehicle and RUN OVER ALL OF THEM. Cause that's the way you do it, man. Only a pussy would take shit from a bunch of skinny little biker boys.

And you know what i'm saying is the truth, cause I typed it on the internet.


Don't forget the part where you turn to your children in the back seat and say, "remember this moment for the rest of your lives, this is how you get shit done, one day you will be like me; a badass". Then fight the cops and turn up to court smiling, taking it all in your stride, life imprisonment? Who cares, doesn't bother me - I'm a badass, (it's what separates me from everybody else) and ain't nobody gonna stop me.


I'd tell my kids to stop crying like a bunch of pansies and take notes, or i'll throw them out of the car at 80 MPH.

#truth
>-Just spreading the love=<
Image

------

The new Dojo Forums where the regulars now post: http://www.tojodojo.com/forums
The one and only true Dojo.

Kenny has received 3 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, OL, St. Elmo's Fire
User avatar
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III
 
Joined: November 2004
Location: Somewhere
PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Kenny wrote: I'd tell my kids to stop crying like a bunch of pansies and take notes, or i'll throw them out of the car at 80 MPH.

#truth


:D
User avatar
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III
 
Joined: May 2003
Location: UK

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby Kenny » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:25 pm

So I've been showing off people these three film outlines, out of all of them the one with the strongest reaction is called BETA.

The logline goes as follows: A ritualistic serial killer, who videotapes his stalkings and murders, ends up being a target when one of the victim's family members abducts and performs the same acts on him.

People really liked the outline and never questioned its believability or even offered suggestions to make it better. Coupled with the fact it'll be cheap to make compared to the other three and I think I have a winner. Only reason I'm not too gung-ho to go for it is cause I think it's missing an edge to it. It needs something to make it stand out or else it's doomed to be another generic serial killer movie, despite the "eye for an eye" hook to it.

I really want to do DESERT, which goes like this: In 1996, a sight-seeing couple were reported missing in the Nevada desert. In 2013, their recovered footage was leaked from an FBI archive.

In short, it's a "monster in the desert" movie. It has more interesting stuff in it and I bet it'll be alot of fun to do. Problem is the monster. I have a friend working on a design based on my suggestions, which is essentially a mangy looking version of Rick Baker's Werewolf, but the costs to make the physical thing look great will likely be astronomical. Anything less would be straight up laughable and not showing the monster in its entirety (which is what I plan to do) is likely to piss some people off.

So it's the one I really want to do but has far more headaches associated with it compared to BETA. Ultimately, I plan on doing two separate campaigns for both. The one that gets funded will obviously get made, so if people want that cool monster in a desert movie...they can help raise funds for a really cool monster animatronic. I'm also trying to get help from outside investors and contacts I've met over the last year.

And if both get funded...I might either have to do them back to back or hire another director to do the second one.
>-Just spreading the love=<
Image

------

The new Dojo Forums where the regulars now post: http://www.tojodojo.com/forums
The one and only true Dojo.

Kenny has received 2 thanks from: Henry Spencer, MiTT3NZ
User avatar
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III
 
Joined: November 2004
Location: Somewhere
PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000-
ShenmueDojo.net